@Alpha-Storm you just multi posted again xD

I dont know if missed somethin but
    Theres 4 days between on hthe post, and not considered as multi-posting

• B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    Anyone volunteering for helping me out with this?
  • Why are there so many mod wanna bes? Let the mods and support handle scammers the best way to help is to put in a report.
  • Party this project is not actually for scammers. I have said this before. Its just for fun and not actually handling scammers and throwing them in there.
  • Party this project is not actually for scammers. I have said this before. Its just for fun and not actually handling scammers and throwing them in there.

You're basically role-playing with people that aren't if I understand it well?
  • I put the bit "throwing scammers in there" as a joke. I'm not roleplaying. I'm just doing things for fun ya' know.
  • So, heres the issue. Listed on the rules, at least in the forum though it likely counts for the game, it states 'Leave moderation to the forum staff(...) "Mini-Modding" or any similar behaviour will be treated as a violation of our forum rules.' Now, I don't know about you, but a player police force sure sounds like mini-modding to me. @Space_fetus or another mod, can you confirm or deny whether something like this would allowed in game?
  • So, heres the issue. Listed on the rules, at least in the forum though it likely counts for the game, it states 'Leave moderation to the forum staff(...) "Mini-Modding" or any similar behaviour will be treated as a violation of our forum rules.' Now, I don't know about you, but a player police force sure sounds like mini-modding to me. @Space_fetus or another mod, can you confirm or deny whether something like this would allowed in game?

Notice it’s “forum rules”, this is in game, meaning it doesn’t violate any such rules

Notice it’s “forum rules”, this is in game, meaning it doesn’t violate any such rules
    I know, thats why it says 'likely' and not absolutely, as im not sure if its the same in game, and why I tagged a mod to check. If a mod says this is okay, go for it. But why risk getting banned or warned for something when you could just ask first?

I know, thats why it says 'likely' and not absolutely, as im not sure if its the same in game, and why I tagged a mod to check. If a mod says this is okay, go for it. But why risk getting banned or warned for something when you could just ask first?
    I’ve already read the rules, you can check with a mod if you like, but I know for a fact it’s not “illegal” in the game

I’ve already read the rules, you can check with a mod if you like, but I know for a fact it’s not “illegal” in the game
    I read the game rules too, and I never said it was "illegal". At this point, I don't really care. If someone gets banned after participating, then let the buyer beware as it were. At least I made an effort to try to get some answers from the mods.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I read the game rules too, and I never said it was "illegal". At this point, I don't really care. If someone gets banned after participating, then let the buyer beware as it were. At least I made an effort to try to get some answers from the mods.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That’s good, I’m not against what you did, it’s just that the mods aren’t the final authority, the rules are :)
  • Guys, this is for fun! Just making a Police Department for fun. No breaking rules or actually doing mini-modding alright just doin a build not going around throw people in there. So relax everyone xD
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I'm hiring people to help me with a project, Cubic Police Department. Used for scam reports and much more since there's too much scamming going on I will be on undercover and catch those scammers. And I'm going to make a place for people to write down their reports on mails (In Cubic Castles) So far got 2 people in, El-Pablo and Me. Anyone want to volunteer then just comment down below or add me and tp me and say it! Thanks a lot!

@Alpha-Storm I think the confusion on this thread are some of the statements (in bold) in your original post. The way it is worded it sounds like you plan to take action against the scammers that you find or are reported to you. Since there is nothing you can do about them other than public shame them (which is wrong to do), I'm not sure what can be gained by players reporting scammers through the mailbox in your realm. Newer players might think that by reporting their problem to the "Cubic Police Department" they have reported it to someone that can resolve their problem. If this is just for fun, I would suggest editing your original post and focus your attention on having fun with the build and educating players rather than catching scammers.

What might help is to put signs in your police department realm to tell players how and where to report their problems. For example...
    -Where to find the support button within the game and the importance of including details in their report
    -Using the /time command when taking screen shots for proof to send with their report
    -Using the CC Discord or the thread here on the forums to send the pictures with details so the mods can do their job.

Also, some signs with common scams that they should be aware of would be helpful too. Good luck with your project and have fun!
  • Thanks whim that conext ot everyone confused
  • B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    Anyone volunteering for helping me out with this?

Yes! I would like to help, as well!!

In game name: Star1635
  • Alright I think I'm starting to get it, but I'll need and answer to this :
    Are they real scammers, or people of that group acting like scammers to be catched by the police department?
  • I'll join, sounds like fun, I have maybe numerous thing I can bring to the table, hit me up.
  • Sure add me
  • Thuggie said:

Alright I think I'm starting to get it, but I'll need and answer to this :
    Are they real scammers, or people of that group acting like scammers to be catched by the police department?

just fake ones
  • Oh this is all fake ok have fun then lol