What Are You Thankful For

2»

Comments

• I love you guys so much :O:! I love how thirty percent of the comments are people who are grateful for chocolate XD.
  • i'm thankful for having thankful things
  • Im Thankful in Cubic Caslte Because It teach me a correct grammar of speaking english....and The players/Friends that making me smile....especially when im sad in real life :) and I learn for my mistakes in everytime :) Thank you Cubic Castle
  • ty to cubic castles ! i meet many selfish player ! and best friend that are my enemy ! or my bff that unfreind me ! Ty cc ! love you muah <3
  • Thankyou to all!

Keep our community strong
  • Thank you to spaghetti god for create the best creature of world
    And thank you potato help me diet !
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    MarieAra said:

I'm thankful for @Lucas The Spider because he's a beam of sunlight that makes my life happy. I'm also thankful for my perfect wife @Eloquence and for @Spiridon @icantiwill @-GreyCoralKing- @Graceful Thunder @SILVERPINK @Kaijariben because they are all very freaking fabulous. BUT ALSO THANKFUL FOR CHOCOLATE ORANGES AND CREME EGGS.

Yasss im fabbb!
  • really thankful for my birthday which happened on the 28th of nov.
    finally had enough savings to give my laptop to my mother and buy a new one of my own
    and of course i got a small bar of chocolate which i am mostly thankful for
    and lastly for this life i have because it all boils down to "if i wouldn't be alive x wouldn't happen"
  • Thankful that this game served to be very therapeutical for me, especially during very tough times when I feel like I’m about to go mad, or explode, or die all together.

So thank you, Cubic Castles and community
  • ty to cubic castles ! i meet many selfish player ! and best friend that are my enemy ! or my bff that unfreind me ! Ty cc ! love you muah <3</p>

I love you 2 <3

• I'm thankful for you grey!!!
  • 'Party' said:

I'm thankful for you grey!!!

Arent we all

• Koekenbak said:

'Party' said:

I'm thankful for you grey!!!

Arent we all

<3 <3 <3