Steam Workshop Texture Mods

With the game on steam now, I was curious if there would ever be an option for games mods. I don't mean to add new items, or anything like that. I mean texture mods (which are already a thing, I am aware but they are few and far between) that are easily accessible on steam workshop. So we could personalize our CC experience. I'd love if I could have personalized flowers or couch patterns easily, and have an easier way to share texture mods between players. A lot of players are incredibly artistically inclined, and I'd love to see that be displayed in textures. Very few people are aware texture mods are even a thing, but if there were an official steam workshop, I think it might be more common. Is this something people are interested in? Or do any problems pop to mind immediately? I know this is just a pipe dream most likely, but it is something I'd like to see, in the future maybe. Let me know what you guys think

Comments

• LateCom said:

steam has cc since 2014 aug if im not mistaken.
    also good idea.

Oh I wasn't aware, I've always just gotten CC from the website. I guess a better way to word that would have been now that its 'exclusively' on steam, at least for pc users.