Jup's Plans!

Hello there! It's *Jupiter*! I need to ask the Cubic Castles Community about something that I am working on (Multiple Things). I know I am kind of annoying and most of you hate me, but it's something I'm really passionate about doing!

First of all I have a Vend Shop! It's very empty and I don't like wasting cubits on Clothes. So, I am making a resource shop. Please comment what type of items you usually look for, and can't seem to usually find for sale, or for sale cheap. A few questions:

If I were to sell Pixels, 10c for 20 Pixels is good price? So for 1000 Pixels, you'd pay 500 cubits.
Should I sell raw materials, or the actual blocks? Or both? I have 56 vends.

Another idea I have is a Art - Type related clan, which can be art in general and Pixel Art. I don't think there is a clan like this out there so if anyone would be willing to join a type of clan like that, which will try to be active, PLEASE tell me! I wouldn't want to buy a clanstone and no one would join. I need to have a list so I know it'll work!

Anyone who'd be willing to donate the following: Black Bombs, or Unwanted Materials, I'd be very appericative!

I don't know if a discusion post like this is allowed, but wanted to tell everyone! Please, if you are reading, give feedback. I just need to know if I should do these things. Thanks :)

Comments

• I hate you <3

Ores / marble sell pretty good as they're always in demand. Also sand and glass is quite in high demand

10c per 20 px is a good price to me! However I don't remember the price of the px pack and how many it gives, but I've seen more expensive, so that's good I guess!

Yay, lemme find yourself, I've got an unused clan stone which is waiting to be used :P

Prepare to be on on the 3rd of december, I'll give ya some things :)

I hate you <3
  • Dark raw stone is pretty rare cuz I can’t find it anywhere
  • I hate you <3

Ores / marble sell pretty good as they're always in demand. Also sand and glass is quite in high demand

10c per 20 px is a good price to me! However I don't remember the price of the px pack and how many it gives, but I've seen more expensive, so that's good I guess!

Yay, lemme find yourself, I've got an unused clan stone which is waiting to be used :P

Prepare to be on on the 3rd of december, I'll give ya some things :)

I hate you <3</p>

aw I hate me too <3 but anyways thank you!!! aaAAAAAAAAAAA
  • LateCom said:

pixel 2/c is pretty cheap tbh.

that's the point... I want to sell stuff cheap heh xD