Community Town Center

GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Dear Qbee's
I do not know if you have heard of Community Town Center!
it is a city that is made especially for you and everyone!
it took 1 year to get this done and I am very happy with the end result.
it was fun to build it... because it is finished it is a bit of a regrettable, that is why I will keep the city updated with new items that can improve our city and so that I can continue working on it.

let me know what you do not like about the city and what you like.
Suggestions are welcome!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @SirKewberth This should definitely be in the realm museum.
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited November 2018
    I seen this city and watch him build. This world is not only a master piece but it can make every grown man cry! I never saw a more delicate, beautiful piece of art. He made each building like it was worth a ram. Every master piece takes time and practice. We all can say he master both! I suggest all to come buy and see it. Now he doesn’t know ima say this but if y’all can DONATE CUBICS for his future builds or just give Items! I am sure he would appreciate it. He a hard nut to crack since he hardly will accept gifts:P. But we all love @galantis
  • Too bad some builds got removed

Did you fix the dirt door on the "H" tower tho?
  • Your build is wondaful...! I am looking forward For the Future Improvement in this Great city...! I am glad SirKewberth put your realm in his museum. Give your self an pat on the back!.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    thank you very much all!
    I appreciate it.

Too bad some builds got removed

Did you fix the dirt door on the "H" tower tho?

indeed, change's and new plans were made.
    I am thinking which place comes in and what fits.
  • Goodjob galantis! as V said, @SirKewberth or @space_fetus This city is well deserved to be on the Cc museum! it is a magnificent gem made with pure effort. & determination. Such a shame some people did tolerate and harass such gem. but don’t let them haters take such good memories of yours! i am proud galan :D! good job!
  • This place inspired me to finally get the funds for DsBerrypaw City. Many builds later, it's not done yet. Perhaps I'll go take a look at the final product to give me some more inspiration. I've watched it grow and change, and even when it was half done, I'd STILL put it in the museum in a heartbeat.
    it was a joke according to the player I spoke to him and we made it good between us. :)
    thank you, I appreciate it!

• Do they even put builds in museum anymore? Also awesome build!
  • Keep the awesome work, Galan! You can call me anytime if you need something, i'll try to help!
    Thank You Dewon :)