Addition To The Decorative Balloons

I absolutely love the balloons and what I think would be great is if we could adjust the string length of the balloon. My idea is to put an item in the game that is the matching string and we can just put it under the balloon to make the string longer. It would make it where we could have balloons with varying string length. The deco string could be crafted from string and it could be used in other ways beyond balloons.

Comments

• I absolutely love the balloons and what I think would be great is if we could adjust the string length of the balloon. My idea is to put an item in the game that is the matching string and we can just put it under the balloon to make the string longer. It would make it where we could have balloons with varying string length. The deco string could be crafted from string and it could be used in other ways beyond balloons.

And with the beach umbrellas. They are far too short :/

+1
  • I like the present string length of the balloon and the length of the umbrella but I would like to be able to raise them. I did not think of the umbrellas thanks berry. I use iron poles to boost the umbrellas and it looks odd.
  • I like the present string length of the balloon and the length of the umbrella but I would like to be able to raise them. I did not think of the umbrellas thanks berry. I use iron poles to boost the umbrellas and it looks odd.

Ikr, so sometimes I just cheat and raise them without the pole in the ground, but I don't want it to fly away :Q:
  • ye umbrellas and balloons quite too short but for now just use the orange stick thingy idk what u called that but it may works for u lul
  • Thats a good suggestion capt I didn't think about that. It is a bandaid solution until then :D!
  • Thats a good suggestion capt I didn't think about that. It is a bandaid solution until then :D!

I used it at my old shop which i placed my music box at the top with that orange stick i forgot the name below it xD
  • Wooden pole.
    (I think I got it correct)
  • I absolutely love the balloons and what I think would be great is if we could adjust the string length of the balloon. My idea is to put an item in the game that is the matching string and we can just put it under the balloon to make the string longer. It would make it where we could have balloons with varying string length. The deco string could be crafted from string and it could be used in other ways beyond balloons.

And with the beach umbrellas. They are far too short :/

+1
    you need a wood poet lol

Anyway +1 for this