CC is dying ! ? this new suggestion for its ! to make its alive !

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
First of all ! I want to suggest Motorbike on cc just like NRG ,yamaha and more !
and i would like to Suggest a event that are maked from Server ! Example - The event will pop out after 2 hours on cc
if you win the event you will get xp and some cubits !
event minigames i suggest is

- Cubic Castles Pubg ! we need to go around City to find gun !
- Fishing event ? -The most fish Cacthed win the event !
- Moving platform ? or mostly known as pakour !
- Disco event ! - We need to dance using down up left and right arrow to make its look like dance ! For this event we need a dance animation and need cc to add it !
- Hide and seek ? we need a hider and a hunter ! 3 hunter atlest and 10+ hider. Hider will outomatically hided his name !
- pvp event !
- The Empires ! - We will got Red and blue team ! fight on Boat ! using wand

Also i want to Suggest Disco Block !
its will be changed colour every Second !

i know people will say its are copy right from other game !
but this is how to make its alive ! and people not getting bored with cc and keep playing it !
YES cc is about building ! but we also need something fun on its !

@Sirkewberth @cosmiccow @Horus @Mabz @Betamax

Comments

• Pubg XDD

Fishing was a lot suggested but skipped, we still hope :)

?

How would you do that ?

That would be cool

PvP sucks atm

We still need boats to be added :)
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited November 2018

Pubg XDD

Fishing was a lot suggested but skipped, we still hope :)

?

How would you do that ?

That would be cool

PvP sucks atm

We still need boats to be added :)

oh Edited it :V
  • -1for me
    I think we don't need more mobile probably now
    cc has its own style,it's not a gun game(use wand instead of gun,if i am a kid,should i take gun and aim your head?) and no need to copy other game work
    but disco block & fishing event sounds cool,this can make fishing rod more useful
  • edited November 2018
    +1 for the event created by the system. Maybe have Monthly or Weekly events having some sort of minigames and on completing them you recieve a prize. Also a Legendary prize for completing a quest or something. Tokens could be used as entry for the minigames which would cost something. And the legendary prize could be obtainable once.
    Note:Only players above a certain level can take part in quests for legendary prizes.(To prevent alternate abuse)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its nice but most of the things are hard to add...

Like motorcycles are nice but i think the dev said its hard to make such a thing because physics or something

Pubg is impossible because its a kids game and there is no way that they add guns (dev already said many times)

Fishing would be nice and actually not that hard to implement, and it could be used just like the egg collecting event or something

Parkour would be possible, it would just be the same as always

Disco... i dont really see how people will massively like it and how you can make a leaderboard for this... but i guese its an idea

Hide and seek would be nice but there can be a lot of cheating or you need a mod to be on like for days to have people do this...

Pvp event there is also needed to be someone who hosts this and its not available for 24 hours a day

Empires would be nice looking, a sort of conquest the zone or steal the flag, although theyll need to add boats and i dont know if they even think about it, but this one isnt too bad

Also for people like saying copyright on the pubg part: this is actually not true, its just a battle royale like every other and no one is allowed to sue people for it, we already had pubg seuing fortnite for "stealing" their idea, but the problem was that a battle royale wasnt copyrighted until you copy every aspect of the game
  • I don't agree pubg cC xD but anothers i agree
  • im really hoping for event maked by system
  • -1 Motorbike
    Would be useless, just like the cars.

+1 Events
    Could be interesting! Just needs more info.

-1 PUBG
    Takes away the true meaning of this game. As much as it would be interesting, I feel like it would just ruin the game overall.

+1 Fishing event
    I think that would be cool! I hope they actually add this in.

+ Moving platform
    Would add an interesting twist to parkour realms.

+ - Disco event
    Mixed opinion. I feel like that would be quite interesting, but it would take up a lot of time.

+ Hide and seek
    This would be fun for everyone. They just might need to watch out for the cheaters.

+ PvP
    I don't have much to say, but it could be fun?

+ The empires
    Doesn't sound too bad. I think i'd prefer capture the flag over this.

+ Disco block
    I think this is a cute idea. I would 100% use this in all of my realms.
  • Snuggy said:

-1 Motorbike
    Would be useless, just like the cars.

+1 Events
    Could be interesting! Just needs more info.

-1 PUBG
    Takes away the true meaning of this game. As much as it would be interesting, I feel like it would just ruin the game overall.

+1 Fishing event
    I think that would be cool! I hope they actually add this in.

+ Moving platform
    Would add an interesting twist to parkour realms.

+ - Disco event
    Mixed opinion. I feel like that would be quite interesting, but it would take up a lot of time.

+ Hide and seek
    This would be fun for everyone. They just might need to watch out for the cheaters.

+ PvP
    I don't have much to say, but it could be fun?

+ The empires
    Doesn't sound too bad. I think i'd prefer capture the flag over this.

+ Disco block
    I think this is a cute idea. I would 100% use this in all of my realms.

Lol seriously? All realm with Disco block xD
  • Eagence said:

I will add some of these suggestions to greate idea list with your permision...
    So people may see it and compare it with other ones and may select best ones...

I do hope we do see some changes interms of fishing and PVP...
    As well as certain other things and some rules >_>

If you ever interested in old list of ideas, and its sadly not updated... Its in here:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18226/eagences-shortened-suggestion-list-its-realy-short#latest

Feel free to also mention good ones that you like...</blockqu

oh ok

• Eagence said:

Things I do agree/disagree:

- CC is dying! +1 so true... and not much in our power to change this fact.
    Its more due to administration and due to their decesions...

- Motorbikes -1 same deal as cars so why? If you want to spend some money on something go buy a car or make a build why motorbikes? How it will be different then cars? It just cause additional lags or blocks to block motorbikes... If something is specific about it mention it. Otherwice same mechanic with cars do not do any good then monetizing game...

- System Hollas For Events +1 honestly it should be had been done until now... However we work with a "unorganized" administrational and moderational system which cause clan race in spring happen in sommer so do you think they may make up such a planing ??? I wonder if they can...

- Cubic Castles Pubg +1 Nice idea, I think it can be added as a new pet. However we need to focus on more specific areas in my view then adding items again and again... Until we suck the blood and money of all users... Leading them to be greedy...

You misunderstood. Pubg is a battleroyale game, incase you weren't joking it stands for 'Player unknown' s BattleGrounds'
  • Motorbikes-Too much like cars

Fishing event-Yeah it would be pretty cool

Parkour-Player made events already exist

Disco event-Hard to animate,boring after time

Hide and seek-Would be pretty fun

Cubic castles PUBG-No..the developers don't even want to add swords or any kind of "non-magical" weapons to the game so why would they ever add guns?Plus making the guns actually work and be accurate even with the lag that comes with alot of players in one realm would take soo long.

Pvp event-Pvp is really boring..i don't even know why it exists..

The empires-Ships are really cool but they dont fit in with cubic castles...maybe if you couldn't steer them and they would just move side by side and you would jump from one ship to another or shoot them with cannons(that already exist so it's easier to add to ships)..that would be pretty nice actually.
  • hmm i just want the CC to be alive and got plenty of players again! so idk +1 lopai make lets hope this thread will be real xD
  • Cubic Castles is NOT dying.
  • Cubic Castles is NOT dying.

yeah its not dying for now.. and just wait more people quitted ! and its Dead