Fremys trash's here.

Comments

• Heeey foooolks !!! It's weekend! ! My first exam week is over and i got a bit time, so...Guess I've participated "Facebook Winter And Christmas Art Contest" !!! Here's a spoiler of it ;]I see many people are going to draw, I'm super excited XuX I've googled many references aaaaand still not sure abt final concept, hows your process going?? Any cool ideas ? =)
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited November 2018
    fremy said:

Heeey foooolks !!! It's weekend! ! My first exam week is over and i got a bit time, so...Guess I've participated "Facebook Winter And Christmas Art Contest" !!! Here's a spoiler of it ;]I see many people are going to draw, I'm super excited XuX I've googled many references aaaaand still not sure abt final concept, hows your process going?? Any cool ideas ? =)

welp I can be assured that 200k will not me going to me hehe xD but it's amazing!!! keep up the amazing work!!
  • Looks like my idea... O.o

Jk, looks WAYYYYYYY better than mine will. I have 2 ideas, but I love this. This picture RIGHT HERE will win top prize, just this teaser. It's amazing.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

Looks like my idea... O.o

Jk, looks WAYYYYYYY better than mine will. I have 2 ideas, but I love this. This picture RIGHT HERE will win top prize, just this teaser. It's amazing.

Thanks so much pal !!❤ =] And don't judge too fast, just use lots of references, google ideas, color pallets and don't be afraid of experimentalize !! I wish you good luck in what you draw buddy !!♡
    What i draw is pretty big, so probably I'll finish it nowadays, drawing and preparing/studing for exams by one is complicated =[

• your arts are awesome mate!
  • Yeah, my only problem will be making a "homey feel". I'll try though :3
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

Yeah, my only problem will be making a "homey feel". I'll try though :3

Well, hm...Here are some stuff that migh help you a bit!

1). First of all - COLOURS of course! Nothing makes feeling cozy as much as right color decision. Use warm colours if you're drawing indoor picture ( like fireplace with Christmas tree and presents around it or table full of xmas meals ) brown, orange, yellow, red shades would be just right, you can google colours, warm colours, pallets, dude that's what Internet is for...)) Add Warmer Tones to Your Color Pallet.

2). Lights and shades, right placement of lightings matters a lot ! Lamps, fireplaces, torchs, they give that cosiness and comfort!

3). Composition, right angle, placement of decor, characters and ect. They most important details must be best & brightest, everything must fit together, everything should be in harmony!

4). Don't try to push everything at once, or you migh ruin it, just choose considered items/decorations/outfits and ect. Don't be afraid, what matters is usefulness, not lots of random stuff at one pic !

5). Furniture! !!! Bookshelfs, coffee tables and stuff like that gives homey feel =] Add a Few Throw Blankets ! A throw blanket here and there adds texture, color, and yes, warmth. Having a blanket nearby instantly makes your guests feel more at home. And who doesn’t love having a blanket on hand to curl up with when it gets a little chilly? Utilize Floor and Table Lamps
    For the evening hours, there’s nothing better than a lamp to add an inviting warm glow to your living room space. When it’s time to close the shades so that your neighbors can’t see into your home, lamps keep your space well-lit. Warm Up with an Area Rug. Tile or wooden floors are popular in contemporary and modern design, but you can’t beat an area rug to warm up a cool floor.

6). Create Seating Groups.

7).Decorate with Flowers
    Floral arrangements are always a great way to add warmth. I feel like there are many xmas hollies and stuff like that.

Ok, I'm tired if writting x.x Those are generally indoor picture tips, but i hope that they migh be helpful for somebody!
  • Tysm fremy! I'm doing a homework project with pictures rn, so my drawing skills will be see up for a bit. But afterwards, I can't wait! Thanks friend!
  • In case i don't have more time I have to finish it today, coming week is second exam wave X.X ... So here it is !!

Took not so long as Halloweens one, it came out pretty simple, i had lots if ideas, but you see, as i mentioned " education is everything " meh.. Btw my lil sister Asma M is almost done too ;D
  • Queen.
  • There goes our chances of winning.
  • No I'm not mad :/
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

Queen.

❤❤❤
    Sp0_0ky said:

No I'm not mad :/

Glad you're not >:] ( And next time you're commenting make sure to edit your comment instead of writting one more).

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It looks amazing :O
  • I have just decided to become one of your stalkers :)) [By that I mean being lazy lying on my bed thinking "wow fremy's so cool"]

Anyway can I have a look at the brushes you use?
    Also have you tried ibispaint x? The brushes are free [you have to watch 1 ad then you can use all the brushes for 18 hours]

P.s --- Arʇ tRədɐ? OwO
  • I have just decided to become one of your stalkers :)) [By that I mean being lazy lying on my bed thinking "wow fremy's so cool"]

Also have you tried ibispaint x? The brushes are free [you have to watch 1 ad then you can use all the brushes for 18 hours]

P.s --- Arʇ tRədɐ? OwO

frem uses autobook which in my opinion has better graphics ^^,,
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

I have just decided to become one of your stalkers :)) [By that I mean being lazy lying on my bed thinking "wow fremy's so cool"]

P.s --- Arʇ tRədɐ? OwO

Hey wow!! I never had stalker, but uh? I guess you got my blessing, you're officially my stalker now lmao xD

I use Autodesk Sketchbook on my phone or tablet (not a graphic tab)! About my brushes hm...I guess I'll make a post about them later, but I experimentalize with brushes a lot, why would i limit myself?

Abt art trades, I usually accept them, so we can try to do one at weekend I guess? Pm me and we can discuss details !

• FremyFremy Member
    edited December 2018
    I was just going trough my art gallery and found this!! This was my entry for "Summer Art Contest" . I don't remember if i posted it here before.
  • could u draw me i wear grey shirt black pants white angel wings cat ears and cat tail and eye patch also i have a cat lvl 1 plz ty
  • TomBoo said:

could u draw me i wear grey shirt black pants white angel wings cat ears and cat tail and eye patch also i have a cat lvl 1 plz ty

Do you expect it to be free lol
  • TomBoo said:

could u draw me i wear grey shirt black pants white angel wings cat ears and cat tail and eye patch also i have a cat lvl 1 plz ty

Fremy usually does it free lol
  • TomBoo said:

Fremy usually does it free lol
    I didn't think Fremy was doing requests... Or it might of been someone else... xD
    Spoiler:
    honestly I feel as if we are getting too involved with this lmao
  • And yeah you can't just request.
    In the past fremy might ask on the wall for like one or two players who want a picture.
  • This is just off of Fremy lore, but here we go:

Fremy would love to do commissions, but she finds herself short on time quite often. The closest thing she does to art for people is an art trade, which isn't done often either. Although if you do yours first without consent, Fremy will feel obligated to do one for you, which is troublesome. If you wish to do an art trade, PM fremy. But she mostly only does friends, so beware. Fremy is a scary dragon to deal with when in slumber.. RAWR!

I'm only kidding about that last part. Good luck on your journey!
  • asma Masma M Member
    edited December 2018
    Fremy is not free art machine ,if you forgot xD
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited December 2018

And yeah you can't just request.
    In the past fremy might ask on the wall for like one or two players who want a picture.

Well, it was summer back then when I logged on forums! I had looot of free time, like tons and bunches! So I managed to do free art requests almost for everyone who asked for it, ofc i used to take breaks time to time, but still.
    But now it's school and I have exmas, homeworks, household chores and ect. So that is why I cannot focus on art, I really don't mind to do some requests or art trades or even open art commissions! But as i said before I'm short in time =[ I'm sorry if I can’t satisfy everyone.. ( ಠ ಠ )

This is just off of Fremy lore, but here we go:

Fremy would love to do commissions, but she finds herself short on time quite often. The closest thing she does to art for people is an art trade, which isn't done often either. Although if you do yours first without consent, Fremy will feel obligated to do one for you, which is troublesome. If you wish to do an art trade, PM fremy. But she mostly only does friends, so beware. Fremy is a scary dragon to deal with when in slumber.. RAWR!

I'm only kidding about that last part. Good luck on your journey!

Special thanks for this (๑^ں^๑) It means a lot for me when people understand for me and you explained it better than anyone could! (*˙︶˙*) And yeah, I can get pretty much angry when people are insolent and impudent (ಠ-ಠ╬) Thanks again ♡o。(๑๏‿ฺ๏๑)。o♡
    asma M said:

Fremy is not free art machine ,if you forgot xD

Totally (╭ರ_•́) and thanks boo ❤

• FremyFremy Member
    edited December 2018
    Btw, I wanted to say that I FREAKING LOVE ROO PET !! It's super adorable and so bouncy ♡-♡ I made a lil sketch of it and already got myself one!!Which one do you think is best, roo or ostrich ??
  • Roo.
    This looks amazing!
  • asma Masma M Member
    edited December 2018
    (^u^)
    I love them both , roo is very cute but i love oustrich more^^