What is YOUR highest cubit count?

12345679»

Comments

• 130k :[
  • Log_er said:

U said:

Infinity

Infinity (symbol: ∞) is a concept describing something without any bound or larger than any natural number. ... Modern mathematics uses the general concept of infinity in the solution of many practical and theoretical problems, such as in calculus and set theory, and the idea is also used in physics and the other sciences.
    (Basically infinity is imaginative. It isn't a real number.)
    Complex numbers aren't "real" but we use them in Mathematics :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Log_er said:

U said:

Infinity

Infinity (symbol: ∞) is a concept describing something without any bound or larger than any natural number. ... Modern mathematics uses the general concept of infinity in the solution of many practical and theoretical problems, such as in calculus and set theory, and the idea is also used in physics and the other sciences.
    (Basically infinity is imaginative. It isn't a real number.)
    Complex numbers aren't "real" but we use them in Mathematics :)
    I have infinity because if I get low I just buy more. I’m joking, my highest is like 10,000c.
  • Mine was 5000.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    You may be joking but I ain't xD I go below 1000c *opens wallet* I have infinity!
  • My highest is 1.4m.
  • I mean, I got more than 50k at some stages, forgot highest though, also never bought cubits.
  • Hey I just checked a video of mine and ha 500k so that was a lie, think my max was 800k

Where is ur 3m pixel xD

Anyway I dont want to share it lol...later ppl keep begging me to donate xD
  • LateCom said:

i thought u said ur noob lmaoo

No lol
  • ive had 1mc, but thats it xD
  • Over 9000!
  • Meee 950k ! XD but the 607k got scam by trusting anyone and the 250k just wasted on 25 nametags and the 125k just wasted on halloween pack and got nothing xD
  • OMG FOR THE FIRST TIME 100K! YAY
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Anyone else feel like this thread was a way for people to show off? Not saying everybody is but what else does this thread serve a purpose too?
  • I was exactly thinking the same thing lol. Just about to post the same as U.
  • 26.545 Cubits. After making a whole bunch of income and completing one tapjoy offer.
  • Fine lol Imma say out my highest cubits :V