Scam Reports

Comments

• Wild ChildWild Child Member
    3.55 Karma
    SilverDash FloraProactive selling Vend 1st for 300c - 2nd for 3000c - 3rd for 30000
    he/she alredy do 2 time the first time he/she sold ALL - 2nd time he/she sold the first 2
  • Awais.7Awais.7 Member
    1.75 Karma
    Eco said:all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see. TY ECO FOR SUPPORING ME AND I HAVE STOPPED SCAMMING! :)

• Awais.7Awais.7 Member
    1.75 Karma
    All the rumors
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    99.15 Karma
    Awais.7 said:

Eco said:all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see. TY ECO FOR SUPPORING ME AND I HAVE STOPPED SCAMMING! :)

Awais.7 said:

All the rumors

If that's true.. then why did i caught you scamming twice in a row! And that was just today. You had your chance, you did good and then you couldn't resist and scammed yet again.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2018 110.20 Karma

SilverDash FloraProactive selling Vend 1st for 300c - 2nd for 3000c - 3rd for 30000
    he/she alredy do 2 time the first time he/she sold ALL - 2nd time he/she sold the first 2

What the heck......?????
    I wasn't even there .___.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    46.25 Karma

What the heck......?????
    Its another player.

• LopaikoLopaiko Member
    30.20 Karma
    Its kinda useles to ban these new scammer.. they using alt and another ip addres.. soo admin or mod cant know they True account.. Scammer going to be smart..
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    110.20 Karma

What the heck......?????
    Its another player.

Somebody is actually named SilverDash FloaProactive?
    Wow
  • 0 0 70 0 7 Member
    11.15 Karma
    they can ban the phone ip but idk if kewberth know that or mods....
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.10 Karma
    scorto7 said:

Awais.7 said:

Awais.7 said:

All the rumors

If that's true.. then why did i caught you scamming twice in a row! And that was just today. You had your chance, you did good and then you couldn't resist and scammed yet again.
    Oml this is beautiful.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    4.70 Karma

scorto7 said:

Awais.7 said:

Awais.7 said:

All the rumors

Oml this is beautiful.
    next time on: undercover mods!
  • ExcelsiorExcelsior Member
    1.95 Karma
    Scammer Name :XxChoose KindnessxX And Kongfupow

Konfupow did holla and say cheap mute bumper 300c but it's 3k Last time they're scamming too using vends, They're doing holla Vends 300c but it's 3k !! People Became hyper and so they bought it .

image.png 276.7K
  • 0 0 70 0 7 Member
    edited December 2018 11.15 Karma
    *Lany* said:

Scammer Name :XxChoose KindnessxX And Kongfupow

Konfupow did holla and say cheap mute bumper 300c but it's 3k Last time they're scamming too using vends, They're doing holla Vends 300c but it's 3k !! People Became hyper and so they bought it .

Please, if you want to report to someone, you need these requirements.

-Who made the scam?
    - Where did the scam happen? (name of the realm) (if you are in a room, you can go to all the portals to know where the room is)
    -You need time from CubicCastles.
    -What kind of scam is it?
    -The last thing you need, scam proofs (Screenshot(s) or Video(s) )
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited November 2018 7.90 Karma
    Check the pictures to see what it have...because i cant open the whole picture.....so we have here a scammer that using alt but idk what hes main acc...but he try to scam me...

-He is on Lobby and asking who have 5,000 Cubits...and I Said what u sell...and he said (Tp) and he show the items....but we know the register have only 4 slots for item...but hes item is 5 pieces...so i said...(i cant buy it on register) so he said (ok) then he put on Rental XD what a tricky...and he set price (5000)
    (Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak
    So I hope Some Admin/Mods will Do Action Fastly...to ban this alt and hes main acc
    Check the Pictures to see what it have
    IMG_6627.PNG 125.3K
    IMG_6629.PNG 127.7K
    IMG_6631.PNG 160.2K
    IMG_6630.PNG 159.7K
  • WadszkyWadszky Member
    0.25 Karma
    Eyy guys just caught a scammer playing a drop game
  • edited December 2018 1.95 Karma

Check the pictures to see what it have...because i cant open the whole picture.....so we have here a scammer that using alt but idk what hes main acc...but he try to scam me...

-He is on Lobby and asking who have 5,000 Cubits...and I Said what u sell...and he said (Tp) and he show the items....but we know the register have only 4 slots for item...but hes item is 5 pieces...so i said...(i cant buy it on register) so he said (ok) then he put on Rental XD what a tricky...and he set price (5000)
    (Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak
    So I hope Some Admin/Mods will Do Action Fastly...to ban this alt and hes main acc

That scam guy scammed me 5k of angel wings. Here are some screenshots.

I am not sure if *Jerock* is part of this but i tped to him and i found this place then he left.
  • 0 0 70 0 7 Member
    edited December 2018 11.15 Karma
    Wadszky said:

Eyy guys just caught a scammer playing a drop game

-Who made the scam?
    - Where did the scam happen? (name of the realm) (if you are in a room, you can go to all the portals to know where the room is)
  • nian niannian nian Member
    2.65 Karma
    Scammer:fishnake1
    It was in ghost’s1426 realm and in a room, most likely in fishnake’s realm, nobody could know because we were all in a glass box for both scams.
    It was at 4AM on cubic time, but it’s been going for all morning. Ghost1426 hollas for this guy, saying they sell vends for 300c and they sell it for 3k, these scams are getting common now :^( and i lost3k on the eager of getting one oof
  • nian niannian nian Member
    2.65 Karma
    nian nian said:

Scammer:fishnake1
    It was in ghost’s1426 realm and in a room, most likely in fishnake’s realm, nobody could know because we were all in a glass box for both scams.
    It was at 4AM on cubic time, but it’s been going for all morning. Ghost1426 hollas for this guy, saying they sell vends for 300c and they sell it for 3k, these scams are getting common now :^( and i lost3k on the eager of getting one oof

Oof lol
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited December 2018 5.75 Karma
    Recently, many people have been hollaing. e.g HOLLA COME BUY D ANGELS 9K!!
    When you go, you see it as 90k. now if people buy it It's unfortunate for them but we need justice for the c. Today i got saved i thought i'd get it and i saw it as 90k I clickd Yes and god saved me. I didn't have 90k! #WEneedJUSTICE
    the scam reports.
    Why innoncents she be victimised
    Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    1.2M

4.70 Karma

Recently, many people have been hollaing. e.g HOLLA COME BUY D ANGELS 9K!!
    When you go, you see it as 90k. now if people buy it It's unfortunate for them but we need justice for the c. Today i got saved i thought i'd get it and i saw it as 90k I clickd Yes and god saved me. I didn't have 90k! #WEneedJUSTICE
    the scam reports.
    Why innoncents she be victimised
    Screenshot (40).png
    Screenshot (41).png
    1.2M

we cant see the images @Alpha-Storm
  • DivaDaDiva 09DivaDaDiva 09 Member
    4.75 Karma
    Hello you should ban
    -Darkling Fox
    -time on the picture
    -Why? Payaway and still was a scam
    -Date?6.12.18
    -Proof.On the photo
    -Where? A room
  • JedeeJedee Member
    7.90 Karma
    Well i got an another Guy that doing an payaway....check the pictures to see what it have
    IMG_6845.PNG 163.2K
    IMG_6843.PNG 149.2K
    IMG_6844.PNG 150.8K
    IMG_6846.PNG 324.8K
  • JedeeJedee Member
    7.90 Karma

(Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak

I am not sure if *Jerock* is part of this but i tped to him and i found this place then he left.
    Wow ! I Hope this guy and hes main acc will be banned....I Like him ! He said thank you after all he scam ! What a dumbish
    4.70 Karma

(Items he sell)
    1.Spiderbrella
    2.Pilgrim shirt
    3.Pilgrim pants
    4.Eyepatch
    5.Vamps Cloak

Wow ! I Hope this guy and hes main acc will be banned....I Like him ! He said thank you after all he scam ! What a dumbish
    if you like him why are you wanting him banned????
  • 0 0 70 0 7 Member
    11.15 Karma

Well i got an another Guy that doing an payaway....check the pictures to see what it have

-Who made the scam?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2018 92.00 Karma
    2 scammers 1 report lol
    Scammers: CukiBr and (SupercloneTH)
    Crime: bomb game WITH second lifes
    Victims: TypeCubic (i don't know if he lost cubits, but got bad prizes) and naelrosa2504 (lost c and did not get any prizes)
    Time: some minutes before this report
    Proof: (warning, the photos are in portuguese, but i did explain each one)
    Photo 1:
    https://ibb.co/ygcqjVB
    First superclone says he didn't gave naelrosa2504 a prize because he is suspecting she didn't actually buy a warp food because there is 0c on his vend.
    Photo 2:
    https://ibb.co/7K79ywM
    "Prizes desk" and type and nael asking for the prize
    Photo 3:
    https://ibb.co/Brb8gpS
    Asking super to break the vend, but he refuses, and says that he can't because cuki is the owner (photo 4)
    Photo 4:
    https://ibb.co/3NS4qb5
    Super saying cuki is the owner
    Photo 5:
    https://ibb.co/Qjgnpg8
    TypeCubic won a round, but instead of the owner getting a prize from the prizes desk, he did place a register.
    Photo 6:
    https://ibb.co/BVkBLhs
    I did ask what he got, he told me that he got a bomb and blue pants.

Photo 7:
    https://ibb.co/xShyyQD
    I told everyone what happened and what prizes typecubic got, seconds after that, i got banned

Explanation 2: first superclone says naelrosa2504 may be cheating because no cubits are inside of his vend, as i WAS super's friend i did ask him to remove the vend to see if that was true, he told me he wasn't the owner and i should ask to cuki, BUT THEN when i was asking to cuki HE BROKE THE VEND, now my suspection levels are on 100%!

After this, i did play some rounds, and i saw type winning a round, i did look closely to it, cuki didn't pick the prizes on his "prizes desk", he did instead put a cash reg, and said this to type: "accept it so it hurts less", then i did ask type what he got, he said that he got a BOMB AND BLUE SHIRT AS PRIZE, the scam report was then confirmed, i did then yell to everyone report and don't play the game, BANNED.

I hope the mods see this report, because they may do this more times.
  • 1.95 Karma
    This person saying in holla sell exe for 3k but it was 30k.

I have CC time and the name of the owner in this pic.
  • GrimBike65GrimBike65 Member
    edited December 2018 1.80 Karma
    Scammer names: Manhalito11 and mrxgamer

Place where we did trade: Pen's Yard Rentals

Time of crime: Just now

Proof: https://m.imgur.com/a/BD2JPgm

Explanations on each picture.

1.) I was buying stuff where i rented and Manhalito11 came to sell a lvl 49 kitty pet, he said it was given from his friend and i say offer, he said 10k so i buy it.(its named Kitty Pet lvl 49 on cash reg).When i did receive it was LVL 0 KITTY KENNEL

2.) He came back with new name "mrxgamer" I did screenshot his name and how much he say the price for 10k for lvl kitty pet.. he said too earlier GL :/(I did bought the fake lvl 49 kitty pet from first scammer and i know this is his another alt acc)

Im deceived..Please im broke i need to get my c back :/
  • asma Masma M Member
    edited December 2018 2.75 Karma
    Here scammer and proof of it

cammer was scams only 5c , but still he scams.
    (Sorry for edited my comment like this ,i was little lazy to post it like normal, thank you.)