Good Job Devs On Pack

The pack is very well done and even more so is the price tag. I love that this pack thought outside of the box and gave us unique items not previously seen in CC. Ten out of Ten. Thank you for the hard work *thumbs up*

I would like to see reskins of the taco cart in the future, like a burger, a hotdog, and a cotton candy. That Taco cart brings tears to my eyes.

Comments

• I agree. Maybe next time more football :)). I love what the devs did this year.
  • *Rag* said:

I agree. Maybe next time more football :)). I love what the devs did this year.

Agreed, except for the wearables.. But for once, they concentrated on buildables, so, nice :)
  • *Rag* said:

I agree. Maybe next time more football :)). I love what the devs did this year.

Well, the football is only an American thing, so I liked this a lot more. Truth be told, Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago, but it's okay. I loved the pack, and 10/10 for me! The price was great too.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The price makes sense because there’s not a 100% chance for a clothing item. But, it’s way better this way because almost anybody can buy a few.
  • I rather not pay an extra 1500 for a chance of clothing,the deco is where it is at. I like most that the content they introduced was not holiday bound, it is carnival/festive.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm very grateful for the lower price tag so it's more reasonable for newer players to have the money to purchase them. Love having the hay bales as a more popular block as they are so rare in the farm packs. Like the State Fair feel of the the new items, and very glad to see the old stuff in the pack too. Sad they didn't keep the old items in the halloween pack this year as I really could have used more autumn leaves, but it's great to see the old stuff as well as new stuff in this pack.

ETA: And love love love the balloons...wish they could be pulled to be put into a regular 'party' pack for the cubit store.
  • b3achy said:

I'm very grateful for the lower price tag so it's more reasonable for newer players to have the money to purchase them. Love having the hay bales as a more popular block as they are so rare in the farm packs. Like the State Fair feel of the the new items, and very glad to see the old stuff in the pack too. Sad they didn't keep the old items in the halloween pack this year as I really could have used more autumn leaves, but it's great to see the old stuff as well as new stuff in this pack.

I wish the hay bales weren't in the pack, and maybe more leaves :/. Hay bales are a ReCube thing, and ReCubes (once obtained), are of cheap value. I'd rather pay ReCubes for a ReCube item, rather than precious cubits, but overall it was pretty good.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018

b3achy said:

I wish the hay bales weren't in the pack, and maybe more leaves :/. Hay bales are a ReCube thing, and ReCubes (once obtained), are of cheap value. I'd rather pay ReCubes for a ReCube item, rather than precious cubits, but overall it was pretty good.
    Incorrect, they where first in the Fall pack, and then added to the recube section.
  • U said:

b3achy said:

Incorrect, they where first in the Fall pack, and then added to the recube section.
    What I mean is, they can be easily accessed by ReCubes. I'd never make a history comment xD.
  • I do not have a problem with the haybales being in the pack, A. The pack is hella lot cheaper and secondly it can be difficult to get a sizeable number of haybales with buying them from recubes.
  • I do not have a problem with the haybales being in the pack, A. The pack is hella lot cheaper and secondly it can be difficult to get a sizeable number of haybales with buying them from recubes.

All I said was that the pack COULD have had the other kind of leaves in it instead. I still love the pack a lot.
  • I am not disagreeing with you, I just am stating my side of the opinion which is just that an opinion, not right or wrong just my personal opinion.