In Honor of HPA and it's long time supporters

PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
edited November 2018 in Community
Heyya! It's me! PentaholicOne, the co-founder and the Main Leader of HPA. I just want you to know that we are appreciated your support to our clan(if you did support us) and for exchange for it, we want you to tell your good experiences with our members and leaders that are rarely seen(some of them are already quitted playing) and tell us your messages for them. We will do our best to contact them and deliver your messages for them. Have a good day!

Ps. We will contact you as soon as they're replied to your messages.

Comments

• Teardrop,thankyou for making me and my clan part of your clan
    Thankyou for considering me as your brother ^^
  • Dear Teardrop,
    I know you will not be able to read this anymore but i just want to say thank you for being part of my victory and for being a good friend up to the end since I was nub up to pro, you saw it. Even I leave your clan were still friends and to my old friends from hpa Stay strong and dont quit! xD
  • Idk what HPA stands for sorry ;-;
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited November 2018
    HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

Idk what HPA stands for sorry ;-;

Hope's Peak Academy its a clan in cc with about 300+ members but most of them have already quitted atm we only have abot 12 members who go on.

Anyway, im gonna miss the old days when i would wake up excited to chat with the other members. Those beautiful times. Lets hope those who have already quitted are havig great lives!
  • I could still remember when I was there when I was newbie, prob forgot me but I was in my first account.
    Stay Strong.
  • Dear Teardrop,
    Your making my tears drop.
    Sincerely yours,
    Eyedrops
  • I’m already a quitter member but I’m really thankful for HPA for being really friendly to me. I don’t know much about what happened few months ago bc I was offline but the past where I stayed will remain forever in my memory. It was really nice to be called spoonie by the friends from HPA. And it was really nice to be trusted from someone and experience to help them as well as being helped. Not only tear but all members who was with me that time. I miss the time where I chat them all day and stalk them everytime by hiding in bushes. I been playing cc because I got nobody to talk to irl when I moved to other country and they don’t understand my language. And HPA was one of the place that I could stay and socialize with others. I had people to listen to my story and have a chat. Right now some members quitted and some members just became long distance friends but I will not forget them. Right now I’m in other clan but it doesn’t mean I don’t like HPA anymore. Is just that I wanted a place where I can start again. I might not be familiar in HPA but I would also support HPA for the good memories I had in the past. Ahh this is getting too long, I should end here ;;
  • Your kind messages has been delivered by @PentaholicOne

Just like what Penta has mentioned, I am also grateful and forever will be from the support that people has shown for the clan until now. I am thankful for Granicus and AO for looking after HPA.

Teardrop,thankyou for making me and my clan part of your clan

You will always be my brother, man. And thank you for considering me the same no matter what.

Also, Rhenz, you've always been there for HPA as well. I've always seen you around even when you're not a member anymore, I could still see you in events or just chatting with the members. You're amazing, don't change.

Dear Teardrop,
    I know you will not be able to read this anymore but i just want to say thank you for being part of my victory and for being a good friend up to the end since I was nub up to pro, you saw it. Even I leave your clan were still friends and to my old friends from hpa Stay strong and dont quit! xD

I could still remember when I was there when I was newbie, prob forgot me but I was in my first account.
    Stay Strong.

I do remember you, Medications. I remember you from few months ago, around May or June. I remember saying your name's cool. And thank you for your kind message.

MELODY. Your drawing's lit. You know I'm thankful for you, right? Thanks for staying with your big bro even if he's a mess. Most of the time. (Also I didn't know you were excited cause most of the time, you were just bullying me... with the other Mel. LOL.)

HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

Hope's Peak Academy its a clan in cc with about 300+ members but most of them have already quitted atm we only have abot 12 members who go on.

Anyway, im gonna miss the old days when i would wake up excited to chat with the other members. Those beautiful times. Lets hope those who have already quitted are havig great lives!
    And of course, Spoonie.
    You are one of those members who made me extremely happy when you first joined the clan. Because you were clanless back then, the thought of you having an empty space for a clan's name made me sad. It's alright if you're in a different clan now, don't feel burdened to switch clans. As long as you're alright then it's all good. Stay safe, Spoonie. Talk soon.
    *Snoopie* said:

I’m already a quitter member but I’m really thankful for HPA for being really friendly to me. I don’t know much about what happened few months ago bc I was offline but the past where I stayed will remain forever in my memory. It was really nice to be called spoonie by the friends from HPA. And it was really nice to be trusted from someone and experience to help them as well as being helped. Not only tear but all members who was with me that time. I miss the time where I chat them all day and stalk them everytime by hiding in bushes. I been playing cc because I got nobody to talk to irl when I moved to other country and they don’t understand my language. And HPA was one of the place that I could stay and socialize with others. I had people to listen to my story and have a chat. Right now some members quitted and some members just became long distance friends but I will not forget them. Right now I’m in other clan but it doesn’t mean I don’t like HPA anymore. Is just that I wanted a place where I can start again. I might not be familiar in HPA but I would also support HPA for the good memories I had in the past. Ahh this is getting too long, I should end here ;;

The greatest memory I had with HPA was the last prom. It was such a huge chaos (which HPA event wasn't to be honest) but it was so much fun. Almost everyone was there, AO was there and other friends from other clans were there. You guys are great.

PS. Thanks Penta for keeping the clan stronger.

• HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

I did use your drawing and I forgot that you have already changed your name lol
  • Teardrop said:

Your kind messages has been delivered by @PentaholicOne

Just like what Penta has mentioned, I am also grateful and forever will be from the support that people has shown for the clan until now. I am thankful for Granicus and AO for looking after HPA.

You will always be my brother, man. And thank you for considering me the same no matter what.

Also, Rhenz, you've always been there for HPA as well. I've always seen you around even when you're not a member anymore, I could still see you in events or just chatting with the members. You're amazing, don't change.

Dear Teardrop,

I could still remember when I was there when I was newbie, prob forgot me but I was in my first account.
    Stay Strong.

I do remember you, Medications. I remember you from few months ago, around May or June. I remember saying your name's cool. And thank you for your kind message.

MELODY. Your drawing's lit. You know I'm thankful for you, right? Thanks for staying with your big bro even if he's a mess. Most of the time. (Also I didn't know you were excited cause most of the time, you were just bullying me... with the other Mel. LOL.)

HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

And of course, Spoonie.
    You are one of those members who made me extremely happy when you first joined the clan. Because you were clanless back then, the thought of you having an empty space for a clan's name made me sad. It's alright if you're in a different clan now, don't feel burdened to switch clans. As long as you're alright then it's all good. Stay safe, Spoonie. Talk soon.
    *Snoopie* said:

I’m already a quitter member but I’m really thankful for HPA for being really friendly to me. I don’t know much about what happened few months ago bc I was offline but the past where I stayed will remain forever in my memory. It was really nice to be called spoonie by the friends from HPA. And it was really nice to be trusted from someone and experience to help them as well as being helped. Not only tear but all members who was with me that time. I miss the time where I chat them all day and stalk them everytime by hiding in bushes. I been playing cc because I got nobody to talk to irl when I moved to other country and they don’t understand my language. And HPA was one of the place that I could stay and socialize with others. I had people to listen to my story and have a chat. Right now some members quitted and some members just became long distance friends but I will not forget them. Right now I’m in other clan but it doesn’t mean I don’t like HPA anymore. Is just that I wanted a place where I can start again. I might not be familiar in HPA but I would also support HPA for the good memories I had in the past. Ahh this is getting too long, I should end here ;;

The greatest memory I had with HPA was the last prom. It was such a huge chaos (which HPA event wasn't to be honest) but it was so much fun. Almost everyone was there, AO was there and other friends from other clans were there. You guys are great.

Umm im innocent other mel paid me
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Dear Tear,
    It's been great hanging around even if I'm just being silent and just reading your convos with other people. A lot has already happened, and I just wanna say thank you for gathering a lot of crazy interesting people. I still wonder how I'm adopted btw.
    Your Adopted Son,
    Death
  • Hey, son. I also wanna thank you for always being there for HPA. Even with your silence emotionless self. LOL. That was the reason why I adopted you, you have a very interesting uhh personality. I heard you’ve been AFK a lot, yeah, it’s in the blood. Stay safe, son.

Dear Tear,
    It's been great hanging around even if I'm just being silent and just reading your convos with other people. A lot has already happened, and I just wanna say thank you for gathering a lot of crazy interesting people. I still wonder how I'm adopted btw.
    Your Adopted Son,
    Death

And Melody, I KNEW IT.

Teardrop said:

Dear Teardrop,

Stay Strong.

HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

And of course, Spoonie.
    *Snoopie* said:

Umm im innocent other mel paid me
  • ExcelsiorExcelsior Member
    edited November 2018
    Teardrop said:

Dear Teardrop,

Stay Strong.

HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

And of course, Spoonie.
    *Snoopie* said:

Teardrop said:

Dear Teardrop,

Stay Strong.

HOW DARE YOU PENTA!!!

And of course, Spoonie.
    *Snoopie* said:

This Messages Breaks my heart, :)
  • I really miss you! @Teardrop

Why we dont make a time machine that we can go back to old days with our friends and Friendly community ...

• Dear teardrop,

Thanks to be part of this clan rather is not just a clan but a family. For the first time in game there someone called me dad or father not just my daughter and son. I hope I can do some of ur done in this clan like a exchange gift in Christmas. Waaaaaa I'm crying huhuhu :q: I hope ti see u soon teardrop. Thank you again!
  • Dear Teardrop
    I dont know you much but probably, you are a really Awesome Person for making HPA Clan and much more
    Well, uh. I dont have much to say thats it.
    8(
  • tamahome said:

Dear teardrop,

Thanks to be part of this clan rather is not just a clan but a family. For the first time in game there someone called me dad or father not just my daughter and son. I hope I can do some of ur done in this clan like a exchange gift in Christmas. Waaaaaa I'm crying huhuhu :q: I hope ti see u soon teardrop. Thank you again!

"The Real Father Of HPA", Tamahome

Why?

He only has 2 real children here in this clan lol