What Are You Thankful For

Thanksgiving is upon us for those who are American, it is a tradition to reflect on things that one is grateful for. In this thread I would like you to share something that you are grateful for in real life or in game! Let us make this thread rain with positive vibes :)!

I shall begin first ^_^! I am grateful especially for three things this year.

The first being the devs and while I do give them flack from time to time I am in their eternal debt *bows*. There has been many things done this year that have greatly pleased me. I feel like they listened to a lot of player suggestions and implemented it. Like making the glass have distinct color in the UI, can I get an amen!

Secondly I am grateful for personal growth and discoveries I have made in regards to who I am.

Lastly I am grateful for you :)! Yes I said you, it is the player base that gives me a reason to log on. I know I would of quit along time ago if it was not for the people I have met, I have made both friends and gained family. There is not a day that passes I don't think of how lucky I am to have a place where I feel not only accepted for who I am but appreciated

Comments

• I thank Cubic Castles for making me able to learn a bit of grammar from other players ,and for meeting friendly players who makes me smile everytime we hangout. hehe
  • Well I’m grateful because my cousin said me to play this game because if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be here now :)
  • Thankful for bananas, cuz life is banana
  • I thank Cubic Castles for making me able to learn a bit of grammar from other players ,and for meeting friendly players who makes me smile everytime we hangout. hehe

Same, in this game i learn a bit of grammar too XD, Thanks to my friends :) Specially to Grey The Coolest Guy :D
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm thankful for Cubic Castles being a platform where I've had the opportunity to make friends across the globe. I'm thankful for the people I've met and the memories we have made.

I'm also thankful for pizza because it is and always has been amazing
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I'm thankful for the existence of this game.
  • I'm also thankful for pizza because it is and always has been amazing

Truth.
    Me is being thankful for you being thankful and for other players that make me laugh while playing ^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I am grateful for you grey for being the sometimes noisy but the awesome coral creature that you are <3
  • I'm thankful for klopp for making me believe that Liverpool can win a cup

I'm also thankful for memes

I'm also thankful for games

I'm also thankful for my friends

OK thanks bye
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm thankful for this game and how it's been part of my life for so long.
    I'm grateful for my many friends and how so many of them feel like a family around the world.
    I'm also thankful for my sister, @Graceful%20Thunder :)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm thankful for chocolate. Oh boy does it make me feel good in the winter with all the extra layers.
  • JackFury said:

I'm thankful for this game and how it's been part of my life for so long.
    I'm grateful for my many friends and how so many of them feel like a family around the world.
    I'm also thankful for my sister, @Graceful Thunder :)

silverdash has left the chat

Im thankful for kpop. It is home and something that keeps me happy.
  • I am thankful for only 2 things
    My small family and the fact that we are not poor (but not rich tho), being poor on my country is terrible...
  • For being alive. Easy as that.
  • I'm thankful for chocolate. Oh boy does it make me feel good in the winter with all the extra layers.

Boi, have you ever tried bananas with melted chocolate?!!! It's amazing, just, perfect
  • I'm thankful for chocolate. Oh boy does it make me feel good in the winter with all the extra layers.

Boi, have you ever tried bananas with melted chocolate?!!! It's amazing, just, perfect
    Haha yeah the choco-bananas are yummy

#CrêpesBananeNutella
  • Thuggie said:

I'm thankful for chocolate. Oh boy does it make me feel good in the winter with all the extra layers.

#CrêpesBananeNutella
    Bae <3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m thankful for chocolate too.
  • I’m thankful for:
    Mint Chocolate Chip
  • *jupiter* said:

I’m thankful for:
    Mint Chocolate Chip

Lol I had a whole list... it won’t show up ;_;
  • I'm thankful for having friends like *Joystick* and Graceful Thunder. I cant have friends in real life since I've already been labeled uncool by my peers in high school.
  • I'm thankful for all the pupils who are thankfull wich make me thankfull an more people thankfull too! Thats what im thankfull for.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I'm thankful for @Lucas The Spider because he's a beam of sunlight that makes my life happy. I'm also thankful for my perfect wife @Eloquence and for @Spiridon @icantiwill @-GreyCoralKing- @Graceful Thunder @SILVERPINK @Kaijariben because they are all very freaking fabulous. BUT ALSO THANKFUL FOR CHOCOLATE ORANGES AND CREME EGGS.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm thankful for two things, one being you for opening a thread so people can appreciate what they have and make it more noticeable, two for the community, met amazing people in the years I have played, forgiven those who scammed me, and just overall love the community. I have a list of friends I could mention (you being one) but that list is uh about the length and width of the players on cc :p I am not saying this because of thanksgiving, it's purely to get my point across.
  • MarieAra said:

I'm also thankful for my perfect wife @Eloquence

This little gem, who wrote this lovely comment, is what I'm so bloody grateful for!

I'm very thankful for CC being a platform that I've been fortunate to use and enjoy. And also I'm grateful for the friends I've made, the people who I've made up with. Others... can flop off (I AM KIDDING). To everyone that has been amicable to me, THANK YOU!

Cora, I am thankful for you as well. No one can hype me up in a vc as much as you. XD

And finally....

I'm thankful for Arkansas.

• I am thankful for all the blessings in my RL.
    I am thankful for all the challenges in my RL (as they make me a better/stronger person).
    I am thankful for this game when I need to escape RL.
  • I'm thankful for having friends like *Joystick* and Graceful Thunder. I cant have friends in real life since I've already been labeled uncool by my peers in high school.

>:O Throw sticks at'em and tell'em that's from me!

>:O Throw sticks at'em and tell'em that's from me!
    <3
  • Quite thankful for all the dirts