Fremys trash's here.

Comments

• iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    fremy said:

*jupiter* said:

this ain't trash this is art from the heavens

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/tumblr_ojh79dMOjf1v1p15bo1_400.gif
    ( I've been trying to post this gif for 10 mins, but idk, nothing seems working x.x If you want to see it just copy it and search )
    it won't let me since its from your files xD
  • *jupiter* said:

fremy said:

*jupiter* said:

this ain't trash this is art from the heavens

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/tumblr_ojh79dMOjf1v1p15bo1_400.gif
    ( I've been trying to post this gif for 10 mins, but idk, nothing seems working x.x If you want to see it just copy it and search )
    it won't let me since its from your files xD also whenever you're free, would you like to do a art collab some time? My art examples are on Instagram: SimpleDreamsCrushed xD
    Ahh..I'm so sorry, I'm pretty bad it this kind of stuff X-X Btw it was Misha Collins kiss gif ))

And sure, i do take art trades currently, but i can't see example of yours!(( Pm me and we can discuss details ;0
  • Heeeeeeyyyy ! Surprisingly, but I'm not dead lol ! I had a collaboration with my new friendo @*Jupiter* ! She drew the sketch and i had to finish it, this was first time me having art collab x.x Great experience tough!
    Sorry for inactivity, just as always, have a great week ! =D
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cute ^^
  • I loved how it turned out as well <3
  • I decided to participate @*Marshmallows* art contest because there wasn't much entries and she just asked me to join long time ago. I started about 4 days ago and finished today.
    Now I'm going to be inactive... who knows for how long ?
  • fremy said:

I decided to participate @*Marshmallows* art contest because there wasn't much entries and she just asked me to join long time ago. I started about 4 days ago and finished today.
    Now I'm going to be inactive... who knows for how long ?

Amazing! :O

• Hey ! I'm still alive out there..Studing for exams yay... I have real life out of my art thread you know xD

But what's up? I don't feel like getting missed lol ??? Nobody misses me at all lmao xD

I really was trying to draw something, but I'm just not feeling like drawing CC stuff currently, maybe it's art blog or smth like that, who knows. Idk when I'll be able to take any requests, really..

But I was filling my sketchbook this weekend!! Maybe if anyone wants to see some off top-ish stuff i don't mind posting some !

I haven't played for long and wasn't active at forum last mounth but i hope CC community is doing well.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    fremy said:

Hey ! I'm still alive out there..Studing for exams yay... I have real life out of my art thread you know xD

But what's up? I don't feel like getting missed lol ??? Nobody misses me at all lmao xD

I really was trying to draw something, but I'm just not feeling like drawing CC stuff currently, maybe it's art blog or smth like that, who knows. Idk when I'll be able to take any requests, really..

But I was filling my sketchbook this weekend!! Maybe if anyone wants to see some off top-ish stuff i don't mind posting some !

I haven't played for long and wasn't active at forum last mounth but i hope CC community is doing well.

you are missed 100% <3 anything from you, heh
    We're all dying :')
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018
    *jupiter* said:

fremy said:

Hey ! I'm still alive out there..Studing for exams yay... I have real life out of my art thread you know xD

most of us don't like pointing that out,, well atleast me, but you're being missed!! also yes we'd love to see your art work, no matter what it is :P

CC community is dyingggggggggg :c
    Ah, i see girl =[ If there only was something we could do ! I'm glad that someone remembers me ! xD
    And sure ! I will take some photos of my sketchbook and post here, maybe tomorrow !

• I have been WAITING for a fremy update. Literally, everytime I see a new comment here, I click it. Please show us more talent!!!!
  • If you would like to have a friendly chat with someone, or if you just want an update on in-game activity, just remember that I’m...

• I have been WAITING for a fremy update. Literally, everytime I see a new comment here, I click it. Please show us more talent!!!!

If you would like to have a friendly chat with someone, or if you just want an update on in-game activity, just remember that I’m...

LateCom said:

appreciate the great work and effort u put in. Keep up the good work ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤

• Yup, you and Cheshire are the best artists around here
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

A TRASH POST !

Not a come-back, but still. Here are some lil things from my sketchbook =0 I don't have good camera so...no offence peeps :p
    In case it's exams time i don't have time for doing decent art work, but i cannot stay away from drawing. Mae-Day from NITW

I was learning how to draw corgi dogs and dobermans =0

Personal stuff :

Some Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown ( one of my biggest childhood crushes xD ).

Some wips I'm never going to finish :p

Thank you for sticking around ❤
  • OML!!! I was watching Xiaolin Showdown when I was young xD
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018
    chief12 said:

Yup, you and Cheshire are the best artists around here

Don't be like that buddy, there are lots if cool artists here !! Just go check art discussion =]

OML!!! I was watching Xiaolin Showdown when I was young xD

MAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEE !!!❤❤❤❤❤ Who's your fav??? I'm totally team Jack, just as always, since my childhood i supported evil side >:]

• fremy said:

chief12 said:

Don't be like that buddy, there are lots if cool artists here !! Just go check art discussion =]

MAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEE !!!❤❤❤❤❤ Who's your fav??? I'm totally team Jack, just as always, since my childhood i supported evil side >:]

It has been too many years I haven't watch this ;-; I don't even know teh characters anymore.. Just, your drawing just reminded me of him so bad xD
  • fremy said:

chief12 said:

It has been too many years I haven't watch this ;-; I don't even know teh characters anymore.. Just, your drawing just reminded me of him so bad xD
    Oh ! It's cool, i just rewatched whole show ( it's 3 seasons ) and made few sketches & pics of characters =)

• fremy said:

fremy said:

chief12 said:

Oh ! It's cool, i just rewatched whole show ( it's 3 seasons ) and made few sketches & pics of characters =)

They're a lot of shows I'd like to rewatch xD Remember of Shaolin School perhaps?
  • Too cool
  • Art commissions available? As you can see, I'm putting every PFP of mine together : please
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

Too cool

Thanks pal ❤
    Sp0_0ky said:

Art commissions available? As you can see, I'm putting every PFP of mine together : please

Sorry buddy, no commissions currently! ! =[ Maybe i will open art commissions at summer lol

Also, guys will you hate me if i participate Christmas art contest ?????
  • fremy said:

Too cool

Thanks pal ❤
    Sp0_0ky said:

Art commissions available? As you can see, I'm putting every PFP of mine together : please

Sorry buddy, no commissions currently! ! =[ Maybe i will open art commissions at summer lol

Also, will you hate me if i participate Christmas art contest ?????
    Who, me? Well, no because I'm not taking part. I am going to be called a big looser.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018
    Sp0_0ky said:

fremy said:

Too cool

Thanks pal ❤
    Sp0_0ky said:

Who, me? Well, no because I'm not taking part. I am going to be called a big looser.
    No no, i was asking everyone! ! And I don't think that you'll be called looser, you never know if you don't try )

• fremy said:

Sp0_0ky said:

fremy said:

Too cool

Thanks pal ❤
    Sp0_0ky said:

No no, i was asking everyone! ! And I don't think that you'll be called looser, you never know if you don't try )

Eh I mean...
  • Aaaa I love meg :D also hOw DO YOU MAKE BACKGROUD AND,, d DRAW HUMANS PLEASE TEACH mE-
  • *jupiter* said:

Aaaa I love meg :D also hOw DO YOU MAKE BACKGROUD AND,, d DRAW HUMANS PLEASE TEACH mE-

Or is it Mel??? I forget lmao
  • fremy said:

Too cool

Thanks pal ❤
    Sp0_0ky said:

Also, guys will you hate me if i participate Christmas art contest ?????
    I wouldn't hate you, I'd just feel as if my chances will drop lower xD
  • fremy said:

A TRASH POST !

Not a come-back, but still. Here are some lil things from my sketchbook =0 I don't have good camera so...no offence peeps :p
    In case it's exams time i don't have time for doing decent art work, but i cannot stay away from drawing. Mae-Day from NITW

I was learning how to draw corgi dogs and dobermans =0

Personal stuff :

Some Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown ( one of my biggest childhood crushes xD ).

Some wips I'm never going to finish :p

Thank you for sticking around ❤
    JACKYY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!