I’ll stop myself right there.

~ Entry ~
  • bugs are amazing

fireflies are amazing <3
  • Bugs are thicc
  • Bugs are DISGUSTANG
  • I know bugs are amazing... also logs
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    SilverDash wins. Add me IG to receive your BUGGED item. I have several more bugged items to giveaway this year- remember, any bugged items I give you HAVE TO BE SOLD by you. If you choose to keep your bugged items I choose to ban you from all my future bugged items giveaways.

The whole point of these Giveaways is to boost the popularity of bugs. I do not agree with bugs, nor did I make these bugged items. I feel like any/all bugged items should be removed, but the devs care so little they'll let game-destroying items within the game cause it'll annoy a few players.
  • SilverDash wins. Add me IG to receive your BUGGED item. I have several more bugged items to giveaway this year- remember, any bugged items I give you HAVE TO BE SOLD by you. If you choose to keep your bugged items I choose to ban you from all my future bugged items giveaways.

The whole point of these Giveaways is to boost the popularity of bugs. I do not agree with bugs, nor did I make these bugged items. I feel like any/all bugged items should be removed, but the devs care so little they'll let game-destroying items within the game cause it'll annoy a few players.

o.O how do exactly do bugs destroy the game? I mean most people don't buy bugs because they look weird... idk
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    Yes, how do some stacked dehydrated cubes or item items destroy the game? Their sale is strictly regulated (most of the times sales will not go through, or if they do, they require refunds to avoid possible consequences)
    I do feel that the OP has drawn the line a bit too far off. There is a clear line between harmless and harmful bugs, even with all turmoil that has been going around lately.
    I strongly believe that the "sell it further or get disqualified" rule is somewhat stupid. Maybe some want to start their own collections (And I gladly support everyone who decides to start one) instead of selling, which is also not that okay.
    I appreciate the movements that have taken place here on forums lately, but that requirement is really unneeded. What's better to raise popularity about these ""gAmE DeStrOyinG"" items: to give it to players which will definetly brag about it to like everyone they cross paths with or a couple of hollas to get it sold and then most likely no more things are heard about it?

Also, it will be very hard to keep an eye on the possible sale because friends and/or alternates can come in handy in these kinds of cases and mabz won't disclose anything lol
  • Thanks!
    Honestly I have no clue what to do with the cube... I will try to sell it.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The Cube isn't a good example. What's a good example? The NULL and devs pathetic methods of dealing with it.

Bugged items shouldn't be allowed within the game regardless of their status of game-destroying or harmless. People exploited an error within the coding to gain an advantage.

The only reason the devs care about duplicating cubits is that no one will buy cubits. The devs don't care, they have proven they don't care, they show no signs of ever caring.

How hard would it of been to remove a few NULLS of players? Maybe would have taken a few minutes to PM em and say trash it...But no...what happens? Items were shown before their release and ruined things.

Luca would probably kick a fuss if he had to trash all of his bugged items, which is why the devs won't make him.
    edited November 2018
    How come testing something counts as exploiting things? Every action has a result. By doing something you usually get a product resulted from the action itself. Some focus on building and their results are amazing buildings. Others focus on making a shop and earning cubits, and they succeed in their plans. Others collect items and create collections to brag to everyone about how they can afford every item in the game, from a ramm pet to a top hat.
    In the same way, some think outside the box and put to test various items. However there are only a handful of people that even dare to waste their time in order to perhaps make the game a better place, and even fewer that attempt to make a gain off it (eg: selling bugs to devs for hundreds and hundreds of thousands of cubits)
    I do find myself to be one of the very few that have a reason to stand against this other than the "bugs are cool ive seen some like twice in my entire life" phrase.
    NULLs are a VERY good example of a harmful bug that took months and a lot of complaining to be removed. It offered unfair advantages - yes I agree with that. However, what is the advantage of owning something that was publically available for everyone interested back in the day and that doesnt affect the game at all now? Yes, you could sell them but let's be honest how many will even dare to waste their hardly earned cubits on something that has no actual value? (or the same value as the normal item although this one is priced way higher)
    Again, I do believe that there is a line between exploiting and testing. I can openly admit that none of my showcased items (the ones I myself created) are the result of exploits, but rather hard work that resulted from cubits and time spent.
    Once more I repeat myself: I am only against the harmful bugs, not the harmless ones. If the developers have no problem with them, why not let them be?

Side note: Let's say your realm would be nuked down by developers, right after you finished your 2 years long project in it. Now that wouldnt be nice, would it? Yeah I thought so.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    I’m too busy to read everything, but I want to say this even if it has been said.

A red dehydrated cube is worth 15c, therefore a stacked one is worth 30c

But, since it’s a bugged item that is fairly uncommon they can sell 5,000c+.

Let’s say I sold all mine (60+) at 2,500c, which can be low.

That’s 150,000c I made off of 900c of items. So how is this fair to everyone else in the game?

How about the bugged pets, that only 4 total are known of? Those can sell 100k+ since there’s 4. Yet they where probably bought 2,500c each. On top of that it quite litterally took 2 seconds to create them. Over 200,000c made in four seconds.

Edit: @lucaaa795 I assume you’re saying that you got them by accident from Testing so you should be able to own them. It’s not like there’s not a trash can or despawn option. I don’t understand where you’re coming from, it seems to me you’re trying to say you can’t get rid of them.
  • Aren't we going out off topic? Lucas Da Spider just wanted to give some out .-.
    edited November 2018
    I could get rid of them within 10 minutes at any time but so far nobody with a superior rank asked me to. There were ordinary players that came up to me in past with a ton of different stories but I just shrugged them all off and moved on lol. They're fine with them and so am I. I have learned that they can be taken as rewards for the hardwork instead of cubits, which would only make it worse and increase the envy around the community.
    I like you, U. You were openly selling them a few days ago without any remorse at all blaming that it's all good according to kewberth and today you're raising awareness about how some can make massive profits... Did heexplain you? I'm not sure if that thread was just a scheme/method to draw more attention to the problem or a legit sale, but I know that something is wrong in this whole hullabaloo.
    Nobody should force you to sell them. It's actually the opposite. If you get caught selling them you can risk punishments unless you take them back to the inventory. It's a 2 sides sword.

Aren't we going out off topic? Lucas Da Spider just wanted to give some out .-.

Many thanks, moderator. That's all I had to say within this thread. Sorry for going off topic.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I could get rid of them within 10 minutes at any time but so far nobody with a superior rank asked me to. There were ordinary players that came up to me in past with a ton of different stories but I just shrugged them all off and moved on lol. They're fine with them and so am I. I have learned that they can be taken as rewards for the hardwork instead of cubits, which would only make it worse and increase the envy around the community.
    I like you, U. You were openly selling them a few days ago without any remorse at all blaming that it's all good according to kewberth and today you're raising awareness about how some can make massive profits... Did heexplain you? I'm not sure if that thread was just a scheme/method to draw more attention to the problem or a legit sale, but I know that something is wrong in this whole hullabaloo.
    Nobody should force you to sell them. It's actually the opposite. If you get caught selling them you can risk punishments unless you take them back to the inventory. It's a 2 sides sword.

Many thanks, moderator. That's all I had to say within this thread. Sorry for going off topic.
    Triggered xD Can't do much about your case sorry :)
  • Bugs are amazing, except when you have arachnophobia
    edited November 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

I had nothing to do with this thread. The point of me selling mine is to show what happens. I am going to give away all the cubits from the sales.

I want to say again, I tagged Kewberth to my comment 2 or 3 times to give him a chance to change what he said. He never responded. If he responded and said what he said was wrong I wouldn’t be selling them.

Edit: I looked over that part of the guideline and from what I see it only talks about bugs that create free cubits, items, or hats. It never clarifys anything about bugs that wherent created for free, but are still a bugged item.

“If a bug is found in the game that allows a player to create free cubits, or free items, report it it cubic castles staff. We have systems in place to detect these problems and while it might seem like you can get away with it at first, attempting to take advantage of this kind of bug will most often lead to a permanent ban of your account. Be very cautious about accepting items or cubits from a player you think is cheating, as this could also lead to problems for your account even if you are not the one exploiting the bug.” (Quoted from Guidelines)
  • Bugs are amazing, except when you have arachnophobia

Arachnids are not bugs ;)
  • bugs are amazing
  • Wait how much are these worth a friend of mine Sp0_0ky showed me one.
  • Meh... nvm it's still cool :)
    Tester #1 said:

Wait how much are these worth a friend of mine Sp0_0ky showed me one.

There is going to be 40ish in the market after I give them away. There’s not really a price for them right now.
  • i have like 3 glitched items. a stacked plasm. an item plasm. and a cat kennel item.
  • Bugs are amazing
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Ya'll only have stacked items.
    Pfft.

Pfft.

Ikr pathetic
    lucaaa795 said:

Pfft.