Selling something

2»

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    the more shadow is being thrown on him, the better it is for the community.
  • I think he has had enough.
    He did not apologize, but there's nothing that can further be done.
    @Space_fetus maybe you could consider closing this now...

yea, i agree. I think lots of people got the point that ripping off someone of tens/hundreds of c is very dishonest. Never mind that OP didn't get it, he seems too blind to see morals and looks a like lost cause
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I think he has had enough.

yea, i agree. I think lots of people got the point that ripping off someone of tens/hundreds of c is very dishonest. Never mind that OP didn't get it, he seems too blind to see morals and looks a like lost cause

1. Silverdash i did say sorry to him in game. 2. Look at i found on google about the definition about dishonesty.

behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy or fraudulent way.
    "he was a dishonest hypocrite prepared to exploit his family"
    synonyms: fraudulent, corrupt, swindling, cheating, double-dealing; More
    intended to mislead or cheat.
    "he gave the editor a dishonest account of events"

I wasnt untrustworthy because i didnt say the price was 600c. He want that 600c and now he is mad because he is all over forums. He already accepted that it was ok.
  • Good going, you destroyed your reputation because of your greed
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Shame on you. You should not belong to this beautiful game. You re one of those that make it what it has become.
    Go play rObLoX

I think he has had enough.

1. Silverdash i did say sorry to him in game. 2. Look at i found on google about the definition about dishonesty.

behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy or fraudulent way.
    "he was a dishonest hypocrite prepared to exploit his family"
    synonyms: fraudulent, corrupt, swindling, cheating, double-dealing; More
    intended to mislead or cheat.
    "he gave the editor a dishonest account of events"

I wasnt untrustworthy because i didnt say the price was 600c. He want that 600c and now he is mad because he is all over forums. He already accepted that it was ok.
    If not dishonest, then very greedy
  • EditionEdition Member
    edited October 2018
    not cool bro, you've thrown shade upon yourself and your brother, SayWhat might be thrown shade on aswell because of your greed. atleast offer something he can use rather than 600c, jesus christ and people complain about the game dying? congratu-fricking-lations i hope your 300k gets scammed.

EDIT: Sorry if this comment sounds mean but it just annoys me
  • Edition said:

not cool bro, you've thrown shade upon yourself and your brother, SayWhat might be thrown shade on aswell because of your greed. atleast offer something he can use rather than 600c, jesus christ and people complain about the game dying? congratu-fricking-lations i hope your 300k gets scammed.

Edition i didnt offer something the seller offered something.
  • Edition said:

Edition i didnt offer something the seller offered something.
    Doesn’t stop you from offering a fair actual price *aHEM*

A simple “Oh geez here lemme offer *fair price*, you’re totally underselling” would suffice
  • Alright guys GirTheRobot said that all of this needs to be over and wants it gone because people think he is stupid. Guys just stop there is no point in this and TBH i dont know why i posted it. This discussion can be closed now. If y'all dont believe me ask him. Also for a debt of gratitude i gave him a clanstone.
  • Alright guys GirTheRobot said that all of this needs to be over and wants it gone because people think he is stupid. Guys just stop there is no point in this and TBH i dont know why i posted it. This discussion can be closed now. If y'all dont believe me ask him. Also for a debt of gratitude i gave him a clanstone.

Cool
    Still not worth what you gave him.
  • Thuggie said:

Alright guys GirTheRobot said that all of this needs to be over and wants it gone because people think he is stupid. Guys just stop there is no point in this and TBH i dont know why i posted it. This discussion can be closed now. If y'all dont believe me ask him. Also for a debt of gratitude i gave him a clanstone.

Cool
    Still not worth what you gave him.
    Please let this die already, we all understand already that both of them are special and not in a good way
  • @space_fetus Time to close this, I believe. Thuggie bumped it and now the drama will continue if left unchecked.
  • Yes I agree
  • Omg I'm really sorry, didn't check the date. Thought it was still recent.
This discussion has been closed.