Going to make a Project, Cubic Police Department

I'm hiring people to help me with a project, Cubic Police Department. Used for scam reports and much more since there's too much scamming going on I will be on undercover and catch those scammers. And I'm going to make a place for people to write down their reports on mails (In Cubic Castles) So far got 2 people in, El-Pablo and Me. Anyone want to volunteer then just comment down below or add me and tp me and say it! Thanks a lot!

Comments

• I'll help if you would like!
    IG name: Tinypup_34
  • Feel free to join ^^

https://discord.gg/rX2amsb

Cubic Castles Community
    > 590 Members

• I WOONA HELP :C
  • Buying realm at Black Friday. Startting Project 22nd. Thanks!
  • You sure are undercover using the name “alpha- storm” :P
  • I'd like to help! I reckon that'll be good. I've added you in-game :)
  • Lol sure guys but ill pick who is the lucky one
  • If not all of you get chosen, I'm sorry
  • *Rag* said:

You sure are undercover using the name “alpha- storm” :P

Bit cheeky there
  • This job is for mods.
  • Can I help?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well this is more for mods... also its not really undercover if scammers can just look here at who are the people...
  • Everyone mass comment here. The chosen ppl shall be pmed then
    I would like to volunteer
    I'm a pretty good spy
  • I've asked scorto7 for his help havent got an answer yet
    This project is just for fun nothing serious

I'm going to be using different accounts to catch them.
  • I think its a great idea and also I don't pm anyone unless its a mod so ill have arrange you guys in a row in cubic castles and get 2 eople to allow for help
  • That's what mods are for
  • Wdym
  • Nothing
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited November 2018
    Well I'm gonna elaborate anyway.
    That's their jobs. They have the tools to do it. They're being trusted and have access to things we don't. You won't help at all, the time you would take to discover who did what (which wouldn't work if the scammer isn't stupid), would be 10 times longer than what it would take a mod to investigate. That's both useless and mini modding.
  • Thuggie said:

That's their jobs. They have the tools to do it. They're being trusted and have access to things we don't. You won't help at all, the time you would take to discover who did what (which wouldn't work if the scammer isn't stupid), would be 10 times longer than what it would take a mod to investigate. That's both useless and mini modding.

This is for fun. Don't ruin it
  • Anyone know what mild means because next my name and my rank member has a mild with a yellow triangle
  • nice job! goodluck for it! but i dunt want to join lul xD
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited November 2018
    Snuggy said:

Thuggie said:

How can you mix scam with fun

Anyone know what mild means because next my name and my rank member has a mild with a yellow triangle

It means you broke a forum rule and got a warning. Other users don't see it appear on your profile, it's normal. You'll have to ask a forum mod to remove it after about a month. Check your profile, theere might be the reason why you've been warned, I'm not sure though.
  • Multi posting
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited November 2018
    Guys! Change of plan, I've got the realm today and i've been starting to work on it. Whoever wants to help out come to CUBLC Police Department
    I put the 'L' Because the 'I' Wasn't allowing to be entered in realm section. Comment here or add me and tp.

What you need to do in order to be in?
    Well you need to show me your build and i can allow you to have access to Police department. If i liked your build thats only when you get access.

This is all for fun nothing serious ill be doing much more builds. Suggest what type of cubic builds I should and that's all

Thanks guys!
    Thuggie said:

Snuggy said:

Thuggie said:

How can you mix scam with fun

Anyone know what mild means because next my name and my rank member has a mild with a yellow triangle

It means you broke a forum rule and got a warning. Other users don't see it appear on your profile, it's normal. You'll have to ask a forum mod to remove it after about a month. Check your profile, theere might be the reason why you've been warned, I'm not sure though.
    I'm not actually throwing in scammers into the jail.
  • This is a great idea. You may like to consider even turning this into a clan? I dunno.
  • @Alpha-Storm you just multi posted again xD
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited November 2018
    Damn! Is editing considered as multiposting?

This is a great idea. You may like to consider even turning this into a clan? I dunno.

Good idea ill actually do that