when i do a whisper

sometime when i do whisper and i cancel the whisper the game crush ... its noisy.
im playing from PC [Windows 7] resolve.
ITS NOISY -.-

Comments

• It occurs for years for me indeed.
  • Click off of it instead of directly hitting cancel. I noticed that with clans as well.
  • There isn't enough room in the game crash report to say how many thing are wrong with the game and why it crashes.

I suggest fixing all the broken things but that will never happen as long as there are thing to work on that actually net cc $$ for doing them. FYI: when game sucks = ppl leave!

Speaking of game suck, My realm in Aspen decays after I play for like 8 hours and take a 3 hour break. I log back in to find a deed in my invo for the last 4 days. I have 18,399 blocks built in it. I crash 4 to 6 times a day mostly going into mines and using the skymap. I lose connection 12 times day and I have an excellent PC and fast internet.

Yesterday it took me 5 mines just to find a Cavern mine and when I tried to go in, the game crashed and when I logged back in I was out in the overworld. Huge waste of time.

I guess the definition of broken depends on who is able to actually fix them or at least admit that they are indeed broken and not just meant to be that way. I am kinda open minded on that but not that much tbh.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Intimate said:

There isn't enough room in the game crash report to say how many thing are wrong with the game and why it crashes.

I suggest fixing all the broken things but that will never happen as long as there are thing to work on that actually net cc $$ for doing them. FYI: when game sucks = ppl leave!

Speaking of game suck, My realm in Aspen decays after I play for like 8 hours and take a 3 hour break. I log back in to find a deed in my invo for the last 4 days. I have 18,399 blocks built in it. I crash 4 to 6 times a day mostly going into mines and using the skymap. I lose connection 12 times day and I have an excellent PC and fast internet.

Yesterday it took me 5 mines just to find a Cavern mine and when I tried to go in, the game crashed and when I logged back in I was out in the overworld. Huge waste of time.

I guess the definition of broken depends on who is able to actually fix them or at least admit that they are indeed broken and not just meant to be that way. I am kinda open minded on that but not that much tbh.

I suggest sending a pm to Cos. He has fixed every bug I have reported. :)

Although, the overworld is useless and the cave mine is just unfortunate.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Intimate said:

[snip]
    [snip]

Aspen has apparently always been a very bad place to put any realm because the decay rate is much faster than for the other overworlds. Recommend changing to one of the other ones. When I started the game 18 months or so ago, I had the same problem in Aspen. Everyone posted that Aspen is bugged and has been bugged for a long time. It's a shame it's not posted somewhere for the newer players to know, because it can get very frustrating if you don't know Aspen is bugged and keep finding your deed in your inventory even though you are following all the rules to have it stay on the overworld.
  • i can't report bc when the game "crush" dosent come the report inusue