More Zillas??

CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
edited November 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
As most of you know there is a being in Cubic Castles by the name of BunnyZilla.

If you were playing in 2015, youll remember another being by the name of The Great Pumpkin.

I personally feel like we should have The Great Pumpkin return, maybe a Great Turkey could come, and on Christmas Eve a Santa Claus spawn in Eden and give out gifts. and maybe before Santa Claus comes, a Krampus Claus could come and just hand out some bad stuff before the one the only Santa Claus comes a gives out some good gifts. Maybe these clauses could replace the 5k of cubits we get on Christmas?

And for Valentines day, Cupid could join and just give out some valentine candy, and maybe some wearables.

Idk its just my thought.

(2015 was the first year of the Zillas)

Comments

• U said:
    i never noticed, thanks for showing me!
  • Replace the 5k we get? ExCUSE me? Bunnyzilla was far too laggy for me, so take away 5k, so other people can get loaded on free gifts? Ummmm, nty?
  • Replace the 5k we get? ExCUSE me? Bunnyzilla was far too laggy for me, so take away 5k, so other people can get loaded on free gifts? Ummmm, nty?

isnt christmas about free gifts :?

isnt christmas about free gifts :?
    Exactly. It's not free gifts to EVERYONE though, if lag limits people from receiving.
  • Yup remeber when I was going to get b umb and it lagged :v

I only got 2k worth cubits on bunnyzilla this year

Agree with the no thank you...some people can't always get in the game on the one holiday day of these NPCs being in game. For Easter this year, I was stuck in an airport with a 9 hour delayed flight, it was Easter Monday before I walked in my house at 1-2am, and so I wasn't able to get any of the Easter stuff from Bunnyzilla or buy what was in the shop for that one day. I tried to get in game before heading to the airport, but I only had about 15 minutes of free time to do it, but the Zilla was no where around (thought it was expected soon). It stunk to be me that day. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.

The 5K at CHRISTmas is a wonderful gesture from the devs to thank the players for their participation in the game. It's not limited to those that can login on only CHRISTmas day (and many people have other family obligations on the holidays ~ clearly the priority should be celebrating the holidays with their families than in a game just to try to get free gifts).

Zillas once in a while/once a year is cute, special and fun...Zillas all the time would become common and boring.
  • -Epic- said:

Yup remeber when I was going to get b umb and it lagged :v

Aw, you poor thang ;)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The 5k is so buggy though. I’ll go on Alts and end up with 20k+.
  • Not everyone would get their gifts. Maybe add an npc?
  • U said:

Exactly, replacing the 5k with a zilla would be good. Some people are complaining about not getting anything if this were the case, but its the exact same case with BunnyZilla, and no one has a problem with that.
    b3achy said:

Replace the 5k we get? ExCUSE me? Bunnyzilla was far too laggy for me, so take away 5k, so other people can get loaded on free gifts? Ummmm, nty?

Agree with the no thank you...some people can't always get in the game on the one holiday day of these NPCs being in game. For Easter this year, I was stuck in an airport with a 9 hour delayed flight, it was Easter Monday before I walked in my house at 1-2am, and so I wasn't able to get any of the Easter stuff from Bunnyzilla or buy what was in the shop for that one day. I tried to get in game before heading to the airport, but I only had about 15 minutes of free time to do it, but the Zilla was no where around (thought it was expected soon). It stunk to be me that day. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.

The 5K at CHRISTmas is a wonderful gesture from the devs to thank the players for their participation in the game. It's not limited to those that can login on only CHRISTmas day (and many people have other family obligations on the holidays ~ clearly the priority should be celebrating the holidays with their families than in a game just to try to get free gifts).

Zillas once in a while/once a year is cute, special and fun...Zillas all the time would become common and boring.
    It would only be for holidays, and ive only said to add along with Easter, Halloween (which there was one), Christmas (which there also was one), and maybe Valentines day. the Thanksgiving one isnt as important, and would just make the end of the year packed with Zillas. but between Easter and Halloween, is so long, so it wouldnt really become common.
  • Never! I always miss out playing on the big event days. Playing since 2015 but never got anything from bunnyzilla as I always missed it. So no!!!
  • Im against this aswell. The zillas might mean free stuff to people but the impact they have on the economy is devastating
  • -Epic- said:

Yup remeber when I was going to get b umb and it lagged :v

Got 3k, but another peoples can't get it because of lag
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited November 2018
    no just no
    5k is good already.
    Some people cant attend or even MEET bunnyzilla at all because stuff irl or even the L A G
    So yeah sorry.
    Except other one like cupid and Great Turkey, i agree that
  • U said:

Exactly, replacing the 5k with a zilla would be good. Some people are complaining about not getting anything if this were the case, but its the exact same case with BunnyZilla, and no one has a problem with that.
    b3achy said:

Replace the 5k we get? ExCUSE me? Bunnyzilla was far too laggy for me, so take away 5k, so other people can get loaded on free gifts? Ummmm, nty?

It would only be for holidays, and ive only said to add along with Easter, Halloween (which there was one), Christmas (which there also was one), and maybe Valentines day. the Thanksgiving one isnt as important, and would just make the end of the year packed with Zillas. but between Easter and Halloween, is so long, so it wouldnt really become common.
    Ummmm, I have a problem with that.
  • #metoo
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    We did have a TreeZilla a while back which AFK'd all day in SirKewberth's Realm and every so often dropped Pows
  • We did have a TreeZilla a while back which AFK'd all day in SirKewberth's Realm and every so often dropped Pows

well theyre trees. they dont do much yknow XD
  • We did have a TreeZilla a while back which AFK'd all day in SirKewberth's Realm and every so often dropped Pows

well theyre trees. they dont do much yknow XD
    I didn't saw Treezilla b4 but I saw him in YT , it seen do nothing xD
    I only know christmas 2017 Kewberth giveaway 6 penguins and a lot pows