Car Placement Change

I think the car placement should be changed.

I think instead of dragging it onto the ground, you can select it and click the ground.

If this is changed it will reduce the amount of people accidentally giving their car away (like me).

Comments

• I already experienced this and this is indeed a good idea.
  • +1
  • Yes, +1 even though I've never gave my car away
  • I still do not see how people manage to giveaway their car, but this might be a good edition.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I dont see how you even do this since you clearly get a confirmation window while you otherwise shouldnt get it...

But people could have problems with it i guess so ill go with a +1
  • I dont see how you even do this since you clearly get a confirmation window while you otherwise shouldnt get it...

But people could have problems with it i guess so ill go with a +1

Idk how but when I drag my car out and it comes up with the confirmation message, but then my finger double clicks or something somehow and the mouse happens to be on the yes button. And then bye bye car.

This has already happened twice but luckily the first time, the person gave the car back, but second time, not so lucky. If this changed then there will be no chance of his happening.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I can see how it happens on mobile. If you happen to drag out your car right where the yes thing pops up at, and accidentally click the screen twice.
  • U said:

I can see how it happens on mobile. If you happen to drag out your car right where the yes thing pops up at, and accidentally click the screen twice.

It happened to me once, now I like never use my car because of paranoia.