Warning

Hey guys just wanna remind everyone that there are several types of scams and recently a holla said someone tried to scam usind the footprint scam

What is it?

A foot print scam is where people put a footprint item over a really rare item in vend and the price is high and when u say yes u buy the footprint for like 50k cubits instead of the krampuss or somthin

MAKE SURE U READ THE PRICE AND ITEM

Comments

• That works? 2 different items in a vending machine should disable anyone from buying right?
  • Pretty known scam, however it does not work anymore.
    The vends have indeed been upgraded to seel only one item. If the owner put 2 or more, the vend won't sell anything.
    You can't get tricked by that scam anymore.
  • that scam is impossible. they tweaked vend machines to where you can only have multiple of the same item in the machines. for example a vend with a hat and wings in them will not be able to be used. but a vend with multiple hats(say for example multiple top hats will work. im sorry to tell you this but this scam simple does not exist anymore. its been fixed.
  • Then I guess that person was TRYING to scam well I didnt rlly go to that realm so what do I know
  • They can try and try again, but it won't work. Don't go there is probably the best thing you can do.
  • yeah this scams been debunked. its impossible to do it, only thing that happens is the qbees get a popup saying "this vend has not been set up properly"
  • Well im really happy it got updated because im sure before then ppl who were inicent qbees would get scammed. Especially if the persin bought those cubits
  • It had happened frequently before indeed.
  • Then I guess that person was TRYING to scam well I didnt rlly go to that realm so what do I know

So you told people about someone scamming that you didn't even witness?
  • Well I was just trying to warn ppl because one time at someones realm it said beware of footprint scam so I had heard of it and wanted to warn ppl honestly idk