what falls from dehydrated cubes

What falls from red, purple, blue and green cubes?

Comments

• Red cubes give a lot of wonderful goodies like bookcases, purple gives various gem blocks like ruby stairs, blue gives an awesome array of potentially pricey items, and green cubes can drop gold cubes which gold cubes give sun crowns. The dehydrated cubes are like fun mystery boxes. Sometimes you will get something not exciting like a fancy chair while a higher tier cube can give something like a dog kennel. Woo!
  • Red cubes give a lot of wonderful goodies like bookcases, purple gives various gem blocks like ruby stairs, blue gives an awesome array of potentially pricey items, and green cubes can drop gold cubes which gold cubes give sun crowns. The dehydrated cubes are like fun mystery boxes. Sometimes you will get something not exciting like a fancy chair while a higher tier cube can give something like a dog kennel. Woo!

well a dog!? serriously!? well for me red cubes giving some rehydrators for purple, steel gears or some cannons for red, a hat or the red eye block thingy for blue, green umm rarer block and hat, and sun crown for golden cube!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Red cubes drop may basic items like appliances, tools, furniture, parkour items, etc. Purple cubes drop a lot of gems and fireworks.

GDog did a nice video earlier this year to show what dropped from Blue and Green dehydrated cubes:

Blue has lots of bumpers, inna boxes, basic clothing items.

Green has a little nicer clothing items (usually, though some basics too), cat and dog kennels, couple types of environment stamps, and gold cubes.

The wiki actually has a nice list of the items seen for each type of cube: http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Dehydrated_Cube
  • I did this too, helping myself with my own experience and G's video.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21521/dehydrated-cubes-guide
  • In Game go to tauch98 realm then go in door to learning zone 2 & see all you can get from each of the cubes.
  • Basically green cubes have a chance to drop anything from cat and dog pets down to common wings. some items you can obtain are as follows:

Cat/Dog pet

Blizzard/Thunderstom stamp

Tip piggy/ Nuke

Bat wings/ Butterfly wings.

There's allot more to obtain but from my experience this is the kind of things I got from the green cube.

Blue cubes are basically the same minus the pets and stamps. Stuff like common wareables, piggy banks, almighty cube and baleful box.

There's many items u can get from the cubes but just luck at the end of the day. I can say though it's a bit like the packs you can get from the store. The more you purchase ( or in this case dehydrate) the better your odds are of receiving a rarer item. I hope this answers your question but if you need more information add me in-game lonely_island and I will try my best to answer any question you have regarding the game. Good luck :D
  • @LateCom blues do give balefuls. Try it someday. With like 200
  • I got 3 doog pets this week in green cubes.

Note; to get a lot of cubes, you need to either put the time in mining, or picking or you will have to buy them from a player. Meh no buy em.
  • Honestly better sell the golden cube for over 2k instead of opening it for a sun crown worth 1k xD
  • Items don't really 'fall' from dehydrated cubes :p