Cubic Town: Remastered (Project by JulieSings)

Julie is holding a project on remastering the Cubic Town Center.

If you would like to join, pm *JulieSings* on the forums, hit her up. We'll invite you to the discord server after.

Further information will be explained in the discord. Other queries will be asked in the pms as well.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Julie! Explanantions in PMs por favor :3
  • bump
  • and bump again
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Few question first:
    -what do you mean with remastered... are you rebuilding the actual town center or is this more a fun project

-if it is just for fun, are you going to try to get it to be the actual town center?

-how big will that town center be

-do you have to bring your own recources?

-do you ask people just to help with ideas or actually build something too?
  • Few question first:
    -what do you mean with remastered... are you rebuilding the actual town center or is this more a fun project

-if it is just for fun, are you going to try to get it to be the actual town center?

It's just a fun project.

Yes. Since this game is mainly about building, we're trying to make building more known cause most players are focused on trading and collecting. And I have a feeling that if building is a top priority this game will gain more, older audience.

The realm we're using right now is 51x51. We don't want it to be very big so it wouldn't look too confusing to new players.

We do already have some resources but you can also be one of our resource managers. It's not necessary to have your own resources.

We do have a suggestion channel on the discord server. You can both suggest and build.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited November 2018
    also on the fourth question:
    koek's rental intensifies

resource managers are just a fancy way to say suppliers. they give you the blocks and then you spit them out.
    just incase you don't know.
  • this mini town center rules all >:D

• bumping this again
  • Tell me what blocks you will need and how many ...I will see what i can donate

Grtz , Koek
  • god haven't bumped this in years