Thank You All.

It's been about 2 years since I've played Cubic Castles. A lot has changed since then. And the most important change of it all has come from you guys. In mid-2015, when I first started playing this game, I was an immature brat. I whined about everything, unintentionally begged for attention, and simply wanted everything my way. Well, of course, I'd change a little within a few years, but I've changed more than I thought I ever would. I saw some posts that I'd made a while back, and the weirdness, the cringy behavior that I had, man, it felt like my intelligence was disappearing while reading it. Now you might be wondering, why am I saying all of this? Well, it's because I really needed that change in my life. People like you, yes reader, you, that cared about what I had to say, and (hopefully) respected me for what I was, I needed that. And for that I say, thank you.

Comments

• I don't know you, but i'm v proud of you :) Not many people are willing to speak up about their past behaviours. I'm glad you chose to change your ways :))
  • Growing up is a process, there is nothing to be ashamed about your past self. It is the foundation of who you are now. I knew you back then and I liked you, never had any problems with you. You maybe are a little harsh on yourself ^_^! Glad you made this post, it is nice to see a post openly talking about how CC has impacted someone. CC has impacted me greatly. I know a lot of things that I have changed about myself was because of CC with the people I met.
  • Growing up is a process, there is nothing to be ashamed about your past self. It is the foundation of who you are now. I knew you back then and I liked you, never had any problems with you. You maybe are a little harsh on yourself ^_^! Glad you made this post, it is nice to see a post openly talking about how CC has impacted someone. CC has impacted me greatly. I know a lot of things that I have changed about myself was because of CC with the people I met.

You should be ashamed of yourself if you were a cold-bloodied sword murderer! >:O

Joking, of course.... or am i? ;))
  • Past is past, you assumed what you did, you steped back and that's a proof of a certain maturity :)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited November 2018
    In 2015 i had similar reactions to yours too (i was a "drama queen")

I was so cringy before xD, so i understand you, good luck dude!
  • I am not a cold blooded sword murderer, I want my murder victims blood to be warm >:D. I am a warm blooded murderer!
  • I had the same attitude of yours in my early year in this game
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited November 2018
    I think the same as i did in the game but what i say makes more sense sometimes..
    Notice i said think and not do
  • I still am that way lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Same, I was 11 when I started.
  • I am not a cold blooded sword murderer, I want my murder victims blood to be warm >:D. I am a warm blooded murderer!

*dark mystery unveils* dun dun dun...
  • I cant afford to buy a register -.- when I was playing the game for 2 weeks 0.0
  • Well i just wanna say Welcome Back again! xD