If you're having texture issues..

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
If you're still having texture mixup issues, be sure to update your game to the latest version. In particular for android machines. ( I believe a hotfix is up for Apple as well, but that will take a few days to go live) -- This is somethign that only affects older machines that use lower resolution textures.

Comments

• how about on pc
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

how about on pc

They pushed out an update to steam also this morning. So if youre playing on PC it will be updated.
  • Ah! that's what it was about! Was wondering why I do had to update cc again ^^
  • Thanks for letting all of us know!
  • gdog said:

how about on pc

They pushed out an update to steam also this morning. So if youre playing on PC it will be updated.
    ok ty :D
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    So if we have an old android will it be like this forever?
    It's really triggering me
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Contumas said:

So if we have an old android will it be like this forever?
    It's really triggering me

I think kewberth said this happened and there has been uploaded an update that youll have to update...

So quite the opposite
    edited November 2018
    Deleted

• Yeah.. I can't find Ma tip piggy because of this lmao
  • before the patch it was okay but now i see glitched textures..
  • I updated the game but still see scrambled blocks...also the kennels for cat and snowman also look scarmbled
  • This game is so dead but its still fun
    edited November 2018
    Still no update?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Guys.. If you want help with this we'll need more info. First make sure you're using the latest update. If you are using the latest update and you still have problems then we need to know if it's on windows/android/ or ios.
  • Device: OPPO F5

Cubic Castles App: Latest

Experienced Textures
    Bug after updating: No
  • Android

Cubic castle app:latest

Texture bugs:still
  • After the workers painted the roads a bunch of paint spilled and coincidentally all in a somewhat straight line

• edited November 2018

Device: OPPO F5

Cubic Castles App: Latest

Experienced Textures
    Bug after updating: No

Same. nothing on oppo f5
  • Device: Samsung S7 edge

Cubic Update: Latest

Textures: Bugged. But run smoother after last update.
  • That Qbee said:

Device: Samsung S7 edge

Cubic Update: Latest

Textures: Bugged. But run smoother after last update.

Exactly, at least now the texture is closer to the model, whereas before it was far off.

Device: RCA Voyager, 7in

Update: Yes. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled, just for some info there ;)

Still Having Problems: Better than first, as That Qbee had said, but still off.
  • Device: Iphone 4s

Latest Update: Yes

Textures Bugged
  • I guess if some phones doesnt have their device's new software update then you could update it, it might work.

Or the game increased its compatibility on the app that other phones can handle it well, no clue.
  • Devices: Pc windows 7 home premium and Samsung Galaxy j7
    Latest Update: Yes Ofc
    Bugs: there still
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I usually play on Steam, but when I tried to play on mobile, it wants me to update the game even though I have updated it already and uninstalled and reinstalled.
    It's a Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P550
  • Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
    Latest update: Ya
    Still texture bug
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're a little confused because it's running fine on all our test devices. We have quite a few different phones and tablets to try on. Can you guys who are still having problems please post the version number of the game you're running.
  • im on ios and my textures are perfectly fine. i have an iphone 6s. maybe its certain devices that dont support them?
  • Version 1.9.852
  • Wow, mine is 1.9.851..

How comes that you haven't the same?
  • 1.9.851 and everything is fine