LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports

This happend to me After update ..

Already Unnistall and Reinstall back..

Also Already deleted The Dyna file on App Data

Comments

• try change your resolution
  • The bump still there :/ @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I looked around and no issues for me using the latest version. The latest version DOES use more texture memory though. We had to increase the size of a texture to accomodate new blocks/items. So I guess my first question is what are your system specs? Is it an older machine?
  • I looked around and no issues for me using the latest version. The latest version DOES use more texture memory though. We had to increase the size of a texture to accomodate new blocks/items. So I guess my first question is what are your system specs? Is it an older machine?

Well idk.. let me change the size Texture
  • I think I may have found it. I was going through King's Cross Station and noticed that my crates looked like donation tables squeezed in with coffee signs. Ofc I forgot to take a screenshot, but I had noticed a few other things were replaced oddly, so I investigated. My Blocks2.png was not centered (as the model needed before, I don't know about now), and so my textures were not in the correct spot. Here's a pic of what my backup files are vs the one atm. I have the same problem right now. It's Blocks2.png. I don't know why, I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's still weird. @SirKewberth
  • I think I may have found it. I was going through King's Cross Station and noticed that my crates looked like donation tables squeezed in with coffee signs. Ofc I forgot to take a screenshot, but I had noticed a few other things were replaced oddly, so I investigated. My Blocks2.png was not centered (as the model needed before, I don't know about now), and so my textures were not in the correct spot. Here's a pic of what my backup files are vs the one atm. I have the same problem right now. It's Blocks2.png. I don't know why, I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's still weird. @SirKewberth

yeh i already delete the game.. and delete the dyna file.. and install its back . still there the bug
  • What's your device specs?
  • i have the same problem too, and i am using ipad

• I'm using a 7in tablet, and still have the problem. Poor gift piggies I cannot see :(. They are just a shapeless void with money. Please fix this ASAP Kew! It's with Bricks2.png, I just don't want to try and move it. PLEASE fix this. @SirKewberth
  • well its getting worst at signs and bumpers for me! @SirKewberth please help us xD
  • well its getting worst at signs and bumpers for me! @SirKewberth please help us xD

7in device?
  • I'm having the same texture problems too
  • Evil QbeeEvil Qbee Member
    edited November 2018
    After the update my textures are messed up too. Help ples. @SirKewberth
    Playing on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
  • What size of device do we all have? Ik Kew missed 7in on a previous update (bigger buttons).
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you're still having issues make sure your game is running the very latest version. We posted some fixes yesterday for this issue.
  • I'm having the same problem

7in device?
    Already used both pc and phone and uodated the game but the bug is still there tho.
    So @SirKewberth i already download the latest version of the CC in bith phone and pc. There is still some bug but not that bad than the last time

• the bug slowly fixed for me now.. still have bugged block and item.. but just few @SirKewberth
  • the bug slowly fixed for me now.. still have bugged block and item.. but just few @SirKewberth

Same for me lopai few bug on signs and donation tables now
    Please post your platform (ios android pc etc...) and the version number of the game you're running if you're still having trouble.
  • ipad 2, version 1.9.85
    i didn't get any additional update to fix the issue