Cubic forum app

A suggestion: A easier way to get to the forums on mobile. And when you get a response on a discussion you get a notification.

Comments

• +1 much easier to open forum from app
  • I was just thinking about that and how convenient that would be
  • Nah, I would find developing this app a waste of resources since the forums has a very minimal, basic design and does not have many functions. So nope, I don’t think we need an app, we have the internet
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    -1 prefere a website
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Here is a fun fact... it takes just the same amount of effort to run your app as you would run your browser. And if you bookmark the forum page on your device you have instant access to it just as you would have if an app was made for it.
  • Or you add the website as hotkey to your home screen :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    On my phone i literally always have the forums tab open so i never even have the trouble since i just open internet and eventually change tabs..

So sorry but a -1 from me since an app would be a waste of time and money, and also since an app is probably even harder for people like me that always has full memory...
  • An app would cost the devs money to publish right?
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited November 2018
    Pretty sure this would never happen, I heard awhile back that this would be impossible for them to make; either that or they didn't want to D:
    A nice suggestion tho :P

I was going to suggest this myself, but on second thought and having read the comments...

Honestly with the web we are fine. You put it on bookmarks, you leave the session started or whatever and that's all. The web is perfect
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2020
    why.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This discussion is from November 2018, please check dates before you comment on a discussion.

Closing.
This discussion has been closed.