Spoilers - Item files - Items you never knew about! (Valentines update)

Comments

• Onviously a slug pet ;)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sarco said:

Onviously a slug pet ;)

Pets come in kennels. That is not a kennel
  • lucaaa795 said:

Sarco said:

Onviously a slug pet ;)

Pets come in kennels. That is not a kennel
    a costume/head?
  • Sarco said:

Onviously a slug pet ;)

a car ?
  • The “powder stack” looks more like a Spirit Lamp without its face.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

The “powder stack” looks more like a Spirit Lamp without its face.

Spirit lamp turned backwards..?
  • Sarco said:

Onviously a slug pet ;)

a car ?
    nah..
  • Sarco said:

Onviously a slug pet ;)

I bet it might be a new inna box
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Halloween is too far away. Kewberth actually asked some in a random lobby if they would like the plasms to return or not. Of course, nothing came out of it but that means that those are not related to halloween. Plus, they look more 3Dish rather than 2D as all other plasms do.

do you remember this luca? those ghosts where probs the door ghosts
  • Haven’t you heard me is form aliens movie obvious
  • -Epic- said:

Haven’t you heard me is form aliens movie obvious

Xenomorphs don't have eyes.
  • Well still looks like it if not is a new car
  • It can be a costume like slyme or ghost, that turns ur ehole qbee into it. Its impossible to be a car cuz car is always key. Head or costume could be possible
  • It actually kind of looks like an evil accordion now
  • Whale backpack :O
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

Halloween is too far away. Kewberth actually asked some in a random lobby if they would like the plasms to return or not. Of course, nothing came out of it but that means that those are not related to halloween. Plus, they look more 3Dish rather than 2D as all other plasms do.

do you remember this luca? those ghosts where probs the door ghosts
    No they're not. The awnser was much much more simple. It was the texture of the snowman costume.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    -Epic- said:

Well still looks like it if not is a new car

I checked again the files, and found out the Black thing is located in Characters.png, which means it isn't a block, but a wearable :)
  • See is a alien mask :u
  • Oof :>
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Coming soon
  • Thank you SirKewberth for all the pieces of information provided so I can update and complete this so it can come back to life!

Fully updated. I'm waiting your thoughts and perhaps items I have missed! :P

• Miscellaneous items!

Spoiler:
    Those items are still in the files while being - for some - deprecated. We don't know if they're going to be added or not, but they're present.

These are early sprites for the trunks, wooden planks, metal plates and cacti. They're now - in SirKewberth's words "maybe deprecated?"

Those items are beta items, and can be found in early 2014 realms, also I went through the files, and found playing cards.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Those items are beta items, and can be found in early 2014 realms, also I went through the files, and found playing cards.

Yes they are ^^

Mind DM'ing the realms? That sounds really interesting to see ingame! Also about the cards :)
  • Wow, cool, and I'm pretty sure the gear you have up there is a pet treat for the robots, correct me if I'm wrong.

MEEPYZ said:

Yes they are ^^

Mind DM'ing the realms? That sounds really interesting to see ingame! Also about the cards :)
    It's called castle. First one on the exact match list.
  • Wow, cool, and I'm pretty sure the gear you have up there is a pet treat for the robots, correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh you're right! The fact that they're 3 on the pic ended up messing with my brain ahah! Thanks for the yee! ^^
    U said:

Yes they Dm'd me. It was learningful visiting those ultra OG realms. Good to notice V was everywhere in them ;)
    edited November 2020

Wow, cool, and I'm pretty sure the gear you have up there is a pet treat for the robots, correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh you're right! The fact that they're 3 on the pic ended up messing with my brain ahah! Thanks for the yee! ^^
    U said:

Yes they Dm'd me. It was learningful visiting those ultra OG realms. Good to notice V was everywhere in them ;)
    I am everywhere ;)

I found some old footage of when the realm was a freebuild
  • I want the Wizard Summoner coz i am a wizard ;(
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2020
    U said:

Oh, interesting to see their name is (Unused).
  • U said:

Oh, interesting to see their name is (Unused).