DRAW MY QBEE - 10500C AWARD!

124»

Comments

• Sarco said:

How's it a scam? What did she scam? Peoples time and effort? That's hardly punishable..

Some took hours drawing this, and cubits for art is always enjoyable.. As a "contest" and regarding the main thread, it is like doing a paid parkour with no prize at the end, imo.. But mdos will be more able to judge this as it is for now than me :)
    Paid Giveaway is equal to a contest which take time and effort?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    Sarco said:

Sarco said:

How's it a scam? What did she scam? Peoples time and effort? That's hardly punishable..

Some took hours drawing this, and cubits for art is always enjoyable.. As a "contest" and regarding the main thread, it is like doing a paid parkour with no prize at the end, imo.. But mdos will be more able to judge this as it is for now than me :)
    Paid Giveaway is equal to a contest which take time and effort?
    No? This would equal to draw some poop and get a cubit xD
  • Lol i knew this was gonna happen

Same , probably one of the reasons why I didn't join because of my suspicions made by my instinct but for all the great artists who joined even though there's no prize and you feel like you lost something , still think that you pretty much made something worth it :3 and this really much adds up to your practice right? everyone can see your hard work for a following artist keep doing good and don't let madness come to you ^^ <3
  • I only joined cause i was bored cause i literally have no life.

Wel i somewhat care cause i took like an hour on that.
    On the other hand i also didnt care, cause ive always been told my art sucks so meh.
  • Oof now this is my fourth time being art scammed :/
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited November 2018
    Well, guys, if you ever see marsh around, tell her WHY she did that ..Let's see what she says I want to swear HARDLY on Marsh but I can't...
  • Good thing I was too lazy to do this contest
    I smelt something fishy when I first saw this contest
  • Well yeah, not trying to sound stereotypical, I doubted that that low of a level would give away 10.5k just for a profile picture.
  • Oh well I just wasted my 4h... but thats all hours i have in one day bc of school :I
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018
    Sarco said:

@space_fetus is this classed as a scam?

Well first of all this is lying, right? Think of yourself, for example, it's just like you do art commissions, you finish pic and customer gets it, but he/she doesn't pay you for your work/wasted time and effort. Gaah, how can you be like that Sarco?!!! Why is artist job always so under payed, underestimated and impaired ?!??
    All i can say, none of people who participated don't have to wait for anyone to reward winner. Just stay calm and learn from mistakes.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    edited November 2018
    fremy said:

Sarco said:

Contumas said:

Well first of all this is lying, right? Think of yourself, for example, it's just like you do art commissions, you finish pic and customer gets it, but he/she doesn't pay you for your work/wasted time and effort. Gaah, how can you be like that Sarco?!!! Why is artist job always so under payed, underestimated and impaired ?!??
    All i can say, none of people who participated don't have to wait for anyone to reward winner. Just stay calm and learn from mistakes.
    I agree to this, some ppl scam me on my commissions on other websites.
    They told me they would pay later because they got none yet.
    Then when I told them is finished so they have to pay, they just goes off and never come back.
    Or sometimes they ask me for REFUND because they don't want it anymore even I haven't show them the finished work...

Well all I do is to report them to the community and sometimes they get to pay for it irl.
    But I don't know if it works for cc forums, since is not that big here for arts (compared to like devianart)
  • fremy said:

Sarco said:

Well yes this is just coming from my point of view who doesn't take let's say 3-4hours on art but maybe from Somone who does it will be a different perspective on the whole scenario.
  • Such a big lier...
  • asma Masma M Member
    edited November 2018
    Here is my entry!!

Marshmallows is just a dirty lier , Guys your art all is amazing! i'm drawing too and know how much times it takes , just keep drawing and be carefull next times (;_;) :-(

sure Sp0_0ky , i also add another works....
  • This happened before btw also that above is just gold. Xd
  • Add ma drawing in a rubbish bin in the background
  • @asma M You're just amazing xD
  • What is happening here o.o
This discussion has been closed.