Halloween event extended a little

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
You've got a little more time to craft Ultimate candies or get Halloween packs. We're still waiting to get the next update out, but we think it should be out by Monday Nov 5.

Comments

• awesome!
  • Kewbin said:

image image

the images dont show up on my chromebook XD
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited November 2018
    ( • - • )

Fair enough
  • Bruhhhhh
  • But why?! I thought its going to be today (November 2) But still why?!
  • oh okay!
    lil more things to add?
    or error with the update check?
    nvm
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    :O I don't mind this. Maybe the doors will reset a couple more times for me.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Crazy bad luck reasons you would not believe :-) -- Like plugging a usb key into a computer and having it short out the entire machine.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018

Crazy bad luck reasons you would not believe :-) -- Like plugging a usb key into a computer and having it short out the entire machine.

Oh, wow, major bummer. But we can wait.

Here's hoping the doors reset, but it's slow going for most of them as the kiddie interest has faded...I tried to get a candy from town center last night and couldn't as I had gotten one the day before. When the town center is taking a couple days to reset, you know it's getting bad.
  • edited November 2018
    O my gosh :(. Poor admin. Never get a proper break :O:. Waiting until monday is not bad, that is a really short time between having two updates. Two updates in less than a month time span!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2018

O my gosh :(. Poor admin. Never get a proper break :O:. Waiting until monday is not bad, that is a really short time between having two updates. Two updates in less than a month time span!

maybe they need hire assistants :V
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018

They had some things already made before the halloween update took place.. I just hope that it will be worth it. They must pay us back for the nearly 2 months that had no update (mid august-mid october)
  • Oky thx kewberth
  • Ok Im Too Excited Ahout The Event But Should It Have Been Added Today?
  • Will the next uptade add thanksgiving pack or just allow to eat candies?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It adds a bunch of things, but not the fall pack. That will come after.

There some new commands, new crafting things, a new sentry, a number of store changes, and the ultimate candy stuff.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Sounds exciting! Thanks for all the hard work!

ETA: Hoping for a level sentry (or a clan sentry) and that the black bombs are back in the store. The new commands and crafting things sounds fun. And still excited for what the candy may bring...
  • It adds a bunch of things, but not the fall pack. That will come after.

There some new commands, new crafting things, a new sentry, a number of store changes, and the ultimate candy stuff.

New commands ... HMMMMM

Ultimate candy stuff, we all was espectating that

Crafting things ? SWITCHERS?

A new sentry .... one limit of player that enter on the portal or one named player? WOW

A number of store changes... sooo...... back warp anchor life block and etc to there?

W O W thx kewberth

O.o interesting...

New commands O.o

:o

If we don't have our clan sentry yet, I'll throw my ultimate candy on your window.
  • Im wondering if the spoiled items like the book and the ink and key will be added :o
  • @SirKewberth
    Put black bombs back in the store
    Thank you, that is all.
  • Finally black bombs being added pack in! Yess!
  • And Now Is When Kew Add Everything Of Old Store Except Booms ;-;
  • If only the doors are working for me ;-;
    Although i have 76 ultimates so far so who am I kidding... I don't need anymore of 'em! I just hope there will be pets!!
  • If only the doors are working for me ;-;
    Although i have 76 ultimates so far so who am I kidding... I don't need anymore of 'em! I just hope there will be pets!!

Same
  • JackFury said:

@SirKewberth