2»

Comments

• TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited November 2018
    Minified said:

You 'won' by calling me out, public shaming, and making me and my brother look stupid for what YOU started. congratulations mate, want a medal? lmaoo

You're making yourself and your brother still more ridiculous:"What Y0U STARTED!1!1" I just said pjs aren't rising,you started this drama insulting me ;).
    2."Pubblic shaming" So funny go read my comments sir."Too superior and lazy for read".
    3.Why are you again ignoring all the post for focus on "seems i won" This is just the truth :D.
  • MinifiedMinified Member
    edited November 2018
    Deleted this because it's irrelevant, lol
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You might want to take this argument to private messages. This really isn't something that should be worked out in a public discussion. Just a suggestion....
  • hellert lol you're making yourself look stupid
  • Minified said:

you'd love to know how many of your friends i talked to that called you ignorant.
    besides, tell me how you've won

How do you know if those "lots" of friends are really my friends? Maybe yours? :D? Also i had lot of friends so peace.
    Also again:why are you focusing on off-topic things? Fear?
  • You might want to take this argument to private messages. This really isn't something that should be worked out in a public discussion. Just a suggestion....

Oh yeah right..Sorry
  • MinifiedMinified Member
    edited November 2018
    I've deleted this because it's irrelevant lol