TonguelessTongueless Member
edited July 2019 in General Chat

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    Yeah, this is something that happens frequently. No price is ever set in stone; every item is always fluctuating, going up and down and up again. So no one can possibly know for sure the price of every item in the game, they can simply have a general idea of the prices. No one is ever a "noob" simply because their opinion on a price is different from someone else's.
    However, everyone knows that black cats are around 200k or more and you are becoming notorious for being "the guy who thinks they're less" ;)
  • JackFury said:

Yeah, this is something that happens frequently. No price is ever set in stone; every item is always fluctuating, going up and down and up again. So no one can possibly know for sure the price of every item in the game, they can simply have a general idea of the prices. No one is ever a "noob" simply because their opinion on a price is different from someone else's.
    However, everyone knows that black cats are around 200k or more and you are becoming notorious for being "the guy who thinks they're less" ;)

Tysm jack for your opinion..is the same thing i was thinking..also yeah i got some at 160k so i'm not just a liar.
  • Someone asked me if I could lower an item I was selling. I was selling it for half the price already so I said no sorry. His answer was 'noob'. I just responded with lol and left. I don't really care about it. There will always be people who think they can make their opinion stronger by insulting the other. Just ignore them you're not a noob :)
  • flooks said:

Someone asked me if I could lower an item I was selling. I was selling it for half the price already so I said no sorry. His answer was 'noob'. I just responded with lol and left. I don't really care about it. There will always be people who think they can make their opinion stronger by insulting the other. Just ignore them you're not a noob :)

Ty i like your opinion too..These kids pretends everytime to be right..The fact is not "Noob" But because they were ignoring my discussion about pjs talking about b cat price >:v
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Eh, you have commented on two threads proving black cats are 200k+ yet still say they’re 160-200. Maybe realize people have been trying to prove to you that they are 200k and stop being stubborn. Although, they shouldn’t of been rude.
  • EditionEdition Member
    edited October 2018
    black cats obviously arent 160k tho lets be honest
    Edition said:

black cats obviously arent 160k tho lets be honest

Yeah, and peoppe have been telling him that for a week plus.
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited October 2018
    Is funny how people is talking about the black cat and not the topic of the question.
    (Not all of course)
    Also i didn't say b cat doesn't worth more than 160k..i said (in my opinion) his price is UNSTABLE around 160-210k not only 160k.
    But still thanks for having commented anyway (Yeah maybe my prices sounds weird but i made all my c with this method,sooooo..peace).

Is funny how people is talking about the black cat and not the topic of the question.
    (Not all of course)
    Also i didn't say b cat doesn't worth more than 160k..i said (in my opinion) his price is UNSTABLE around 160-210k not only 160k.
    But still thanks for having commented anyway (Yeah maybe my prices sounds weird but i made all my c with this method,sooooo..peace).

It’s been stable at 200k for over two weeks.

Although, I did say it was wrong to call you a noob.
  • U said:

(Not all of course)

Really? Then sorry because they were 160k when i got mine last week and i tought it was dropping after halloween like last year.

U said:

(Not all of course)

Really? Then sorry because they were 160k when i got mine last week and i tought it was dropping after halloween like last year.
    You got one cheap, as we specified in another thread. Anyways, feel free to respond. But people have already confirmed on my thread, and in another players thread they’re 200k+, rarely below. I’m not going to continue proving the price to somebody so stubborn that they can’t realize There prize is 40k+ below every other players in the game. Anyways, sorry for derailing the thread. Just so tired of the same thing being brought up of them being 160k from a single person. @Professional Killer and @Space_fetus feel free to remove my comments so this thread can continue. If you decide to respond, that’s on you to keep derailing your own thread Sir. He’ll Ery.
    edited October 2018
    U said:

U said:

(Not all of course)

You got one cheap, as we specified in another thread. Anyways, feel free to respond. But people have already confirmed on my thread, and in another players thread they’re 200k+, rarely below. I’m not going to continue proving the price to somebody so stubborn that they can’t realize There prize is 40k+ below every other players in the game. Anyways, sorry for derailing the thread. Just so tired of the same thing being brought up of them being 160k from a single person. @Professional Killer and @Space_fetus feel free to remove my comments so this thread can continue. If you decide to respond, that’s on you to keep derailing your own thread Sir. He’ll Ery.
    You don't have to delete your comments just i had a different idea of his price but now you've changed my mind i think i had just lots of luck of finding onr at 160k..if everyone think it's 200k why continue to say it's 160k (i said it's 160+ but nvm i was wrong anyway)? Yeah is usless
    So yus i was wrong.
    Just it wasn't the case of saying in this post because it wasn't the problem of the thread.

U said:

U said:

(Not all of course)

You don't have to delete your comments just i had a different idea of his price but now you've changed my mind i think i had just lots of luck of finding onr at 160k..if everyone think it's 200k why continue to say it's 160k (i said it's 160+ but nvm i was wrong anyway)? Yeah is usless
    So yus i was wrong.
    Just it wasn't the case of saying in this post because it wasn't the problem of the thread.
    Respect.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018

{snip}
    Edit:They said also that cc's economy is the same as real life's economy because they are studying economy...

LOLROFL...this economy is sooooo NOT like a real economy.

A real economy is based on supply and demand...this one is based on novelty, whims, perceived 'coolness', and randomness when it comes to wearables and decorations.

In a real economy, things like resources would be priced based on the work it takes to mine them, the level of their scarcity, as well as demand...many of the resources won't sell if you priced them that way.

In a real economy, items from the cubit store, once broken apart as individual items would be sold for MORE than the cubit store for the convenience of the smaller amounts of the items (it's the idea of individual item pricing vs bulk pricing). In this economy, things from the cubit store sell for significantly less than what they were purchased for even if they are put into smaller bundles.

This is a kid driven economy through and through...not anything resembling a real economy.

ETA: I base my "real economy" comments on a standard US economy...I can't speak to how some foreign economies operate.
    b3achy said:

{snip}
    Edit:They said also that cc's economy is the same as real life's economy because they are studying economy...

A real economy is based on supply and demand...this one is based on novelty, whims, perceived 'coolness', and randomness when it comes to wearables and decorations.

In a real economy, things like resources would be priced based on the work it takes to mine them, the level of their scarcity, as well as demand...many of the resources won't sell if you priced them that way.

In a real economy, items from the cubit store, once broken apart as individual items would be sold for MORE than the cubit store for the convenience of the smaller amounts of the items (it's the idea of individual item pricing vs bulk pricing). In this economy, things from the cubit store sell for significantly less than what they were purchased for even if they are put into smaller bundles.

This is a kid driven economy through and through...not anything resembling a real economy.
    You also can’t buy a ton of something, say the new iPhone, and make the price raise. Apple would keep it the same price. You can easily start buying something expensive and raise the price.
  • Oof

The cc economy is so damn unstable since it’s decided by the majority... and that majority is a bunch of kids who keep changing their minds. The only pattern I see is that rares increase in value and commons decrease in value, but not 100% of the time

Oof

The cc economy is so damn unstable since it’s decided by the majority... and that majority is a bunch of kids who keep changing their minds. The only pattern I see is that rares increase in value and commons decrease in value, but not 100% of the time

It is typically decided by rich people, who buy stuff in bulk or sell stuff in bulk. These rich people tend to not be kids.
  • U said:

Oof

It is typically decided by rich people, who buy stuff in bulk or sell stuff in bulk. These rich people tend to not be kids.
    Yeah, the younger kids aren't the rich people, they're the ones who whine about the rich people. The majority of players with a vast amount of items are more like 16+ and (most of the time) are more mature, which is how they know how and when to make money.
  • This ever happend many time to me.. i already sell the item cheap.. and they want more cheap.. they keep asking for lower and then i ignore them.. they Replied Noob Lv 60 Don't know price..and they being toxic and Insult me lol
  • Most people are "profiters" They see you selling d angels for 13k they ask for 10k so then they can overprice and try to sell it at 13.5k.
  • 'Party' said:

Most people are "profiters" They see you selling d angels for 13k they ask for 10k so then they can overprice and try to sell it at 13.5k.

I agree
  • MinifiedMinified Member
    edited November 2018
    Someone told me you posted about me and my brother on the forums so I got it and here's my honest response:

1. We never said PJ'S would rise because Zen was buying them, we just said he'd keep them stable atleast.

2. We didn't change the topic randomly, we were trying to explain to you about how items can rise and what causes it.

3. We never called you a "noob" because you only had 300k, you called us idiots for "not knowing prices" and also, you should check the chat logs AND the title of this post to see who is calling us a noob.

4. Again, we didn't brag that we had 1m we said how so called "idiots" wouldn't be able to reach 1m like me and maxified. Also, you having 2m in the past and lost 1.7m of it proves who is the REAL noob at marketing.

5. You said we had bad grammer and we didn't complain, then when we corrected you, you got triggered..

6. How is CC economy different to real life econom? They're very similar (or the same) if you ask me.

7. We asked your friends to prove to you that you were wrong, and even your best friend didn't agree with you.

Conclusion?

Please don't accuse me or my brother for doing bad things and using your so called "reputation" against us, 99% of everythig in your thread is false :).

All I ask is that you leave me and maxified alone and go find your black cats 160k, lmao.

edited November 2018
    Minified said:

Someone told me you posted about me and my brother on the forums so I got it and here's my honest response:

1. We never said PJ'S would rise because Zen was buying them, we just said he'd keep them stable atleast.

2. We didn't change the topic randomly, we were trying to explain to you about how items can rise and what causes it.

3. We never called you a "noob" because you only had 300k, you called us idiots for "not knowing prices" and also, you should check the chat logs AND the title of this post to see who is calling us a noob.

4. Again, we didn't brag that we had 1m we said how so called "idiots" wouldn't be able to reach 1m like me and maxified. Also, you having 2m in the past and lost 1.7m of it proves who is the REAL noob at marketing.

5. You said we had bad grammer and we didn't complain, then when we corrected you, you got triggered..

6. How is CC economy different to real life econom? They're very similar (or the same) if you ask me.

7. We asked your friends to prove to you that you were wrong, and even your best friend didn't agree with you.

Conclusion?

Please don't accuse me or my brother for doing bad things and using your so called "reputation" against us, 99% of everythig in your thread is false :).

All I ask is that you leave me and maxified alone and go find your black cats 160k, lmao.

Welp lemme debunk all your points :)
    1.Your Brother clearly said to other people to buy Pjs from his shop because PontoZen will "Artficially rise them" i just said that's not true because he wasn't overpaying them as your brother said.
    2.You and your brother suddendly changed argument asking me how many c i have and about b cat prices and NEVER for explaining anything about my question.
    3.Your brother said i shouldn't talk about economy because he's studying economy and i only have 300k and he's richer than me.
    4.You just called me again noob with this point let me explain:I had 2m in the past so? You don't know how i lost them (but seems you like lie saying i lost them via bad trades..and is just false you're the only one that said it without any evidence),i just quitted and spent all my c via giveaways and i came back 1-2 month ago.
    5.I never said you had a bad grammar (is better than mine lul) i only said "ARTIFICIAL RISE" For making it seem riculous.Also Explain how i got triggered, seem you're the only one that got triggered for banning me from your shop.
    6.Cc economy is same to real life's economy? You are ridiculous and this says all go study the real economy.
    7.My friend just said knop rised Mot set.the topic of our conversation was about pjs but as i said you were ignoring it talking radomly about black cat.Also i love how you lied about 6/7 (or all) of the points like you did yesterday.
    Also your friends *cough* >eco< and another one called me nub.
    Conclusion?
    As your brother said yesterday with an holla "I hate what you done "TH1S 1S D1FFAMATION" welp it isn't.You just was rude against me because we had a different view of economy and you got triggered (weird he banned me for no reason) and i felt to do a Thread about what happened to me (is the sence of forum talking with others and listening to other opinions?) also are you sure 99% is false? Didn't he said pjs will "Artificially rise"? Wow "really honest".
    And a last thing:I never attacked your brother we just had a civil conversation but you ruined it guys,also i love how you are still talking about "go find b cat 160k* for making me look ridiculous.
    I already talked about the "b cat worth 160k" tread with U and we had a beautiful and clear conversation and we solve it in 10 minites or less without insults at difference of your.
    edited November 2018
    Irrelevant ^^

edited November 2018
    Minified said:

Jesus Christ..

i'm not talking to someone who lost 1.7 million cubits , doesn't understand what artificially rising is, doesn't even own a shop, says black cats are 160k and lies about what me and my brother said yesterday.

also you've exposed yourself and said you bought 3 for 160k and now said to U you got ''mine'' which refers to one..well played.

anyway as i said, have fun trying to get back the 1,700,000c (1.7 million) cubits you lost from being a ''great marketer'' and ''knowing everything'' ;)

Stubborn boy uh?

You're still using the "0mg you lost 1.7m" for quote what i said.
    Seem like you didn't read all ;).
    Another thing:I don't like the "Artificial rise" idea that's all.
    Also "you got exposed because you said you had 3 b cats" Ar..Are you joking? You're still ignoring all the conversation for just saying this?!Also i had 3 b cat at 160k in the last weeks i used "mine" as reference.
    Also why are you ignoring all the points but still focus on b cat and 2m?
    Also yeah i'm having fun getting all my c back.
    Now let's see who got exposed:"(1.7 million) cubits you lost from being a ''GREAT MARKETER' and ''KNOWING EVERYTHING' ;)"This says how you didn't read all the thread and at this point is usless to talking to someone too stubborn and "superior against others"that doesn't read other's comment.
    Ps.i'm waiting another comment about how i lost my 1.7m and how i'm nub because i thought b cat are 160k. And i'll repeat:Is obvious that you didn't read all the points.
    Ps.2:"Jesus christ" Who is triggered and without patience? :D
    Ps.3:"i've read again for be sure:"doesn't know what Artificially rise means"Didn't you said in the last thread:"WE NEVER SAID PJS WILL RISE BECAUSE PONTOZEN IS BUYING THEM."
    Now you're saying the opposite? Gud job boi.
    Ps.4:Please read B3achy's comment too c:
  • U said:

b3achy said:

{snip}

You also can’t buy a ton of something, say the new iPhone, and make the price raise. Apple would keep it the same price. You can easily start buying something expensive and raise the price.
    Yes,this is what i said yesterday to maxified but he said i'm wrong lol.
  • Warning: triggered 2 year old in-bound
    edited November 2018
    Minified said:

Warning: triggered 2 year old in-bound

This is what you have to say? Pathetic..You are burning of angry because you don't have a response.You are too lazy for reading..seems i "won". *Ps* i will ignore your others quote because as i said is usless to talk with a stubborn guy that is "too superior" for reading my comment ;).
    edited November 2018
    You 'won' by calling me out, public shaming, and making me and my brother look stupid for what YOU started. congratulations mate, want a medal?