Can you please bring back bombs to the store?

I've struggling a lot with pixel related stuff lately and I need bombs to remove lots of those pixels but I don't want to waste 3/4 of my time trying to craft bombs.

I think a lot of people who use pixels can agree with this.

pls add them back ;000000000;
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Kewberth has already said that they will make a section for some of these items soon.
    Don't know when to expect it though. They've been busy with new crafting gui.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    they were supposed to be in the store since mid september.
    now that shows uninterest to important issues the community faces.
  • lucaaa795 said:

They're not a big team of developers. This kind of stuff takes time. It's not that they don't care, but rather they haven't found time to work on it.
    edited October 2018
    Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

They're not a big team of developers. This kind of stuff takes time. It's not that they don't care, but rather they haven't found time to work on it.
    It doesnt actually take time.
    All they have to do is to add a few lines of code to store.txt file (now encrypted to us, the peasants) and update the server.
    And maybe re-add the bombs image to the store folder but I feel like it's already there.
    I had the opportunity to look at the file prior to its encryption and iirc it's nothing else than a few lines of code that must be added to it.
  • it is hard to do a building event with no bombs in the store XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

Log_er said:

lucaaa795 said:

It doesnt actually take time.
    All they have to do is to add a few lines of code to store.txt file (now encrypted to us, the peasants) and update the server.
    And maybe re-add the bombs image to the store folder but I feel like it's already there.
    I had the opportunity to look at the file prior to its encryption and iirc it's nothing else than a few lines of code that must be added to it.
    Yeah it doesn't take a long time at all.
    Bluejay_1 said:

it is hard to do a building event with no bombs in the store XD

I agree. I am trying to make a pre build(xd) but when I mess up with a large area I have to take like 10mins to remove the pixels. ;0;
  • please ;-;
  • +1. I agree they should, as it is also annoying if you find a whole load of diamond and you can't blow them up...
  • +100, been asking for it since they took them out. Knew the crafting/selling of them wasn't going to last for long.

I too would like them for the mines, but I'm glad I stocked up on a bunch while people were selling them early on. However, they aren't going to last for long. And it really is a bummer when you have been in a mine so long that you run out and can't just buy more from the cubit store.

Guess it's a good thing there is a building competition, so there is another valid reason to bring them back.
  • Contumas said:

+1. I agree they should, as it is also annoying if you find a whole load of diamond and you can't blow them up...

b3achy said:

+100, been asking for it since they took them out. Knew the crafting/selling of them wasn't going to last for long.

I too would like them for the mines, but I'm glad I stocked up on a bunch while people were selling them early on. However, they aren't going to last for long. And it really is a bummer when you have been in a mine so long that you run out and can't just buy more from the cubit store.

Guess it's a good thing there is a building competition, so there is another valid reason to bring them back.

• +

number
    edited October 2018
    Mr. Shark said:

+

number

Please replace your comment with what I wrote above to possibly fix this issue

• I sell bombs 20c each(ik its pricey but mining mineral deposit and sulfur are a pain).
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    +1000 Yes I need to remove a wall with pixel blocks.
  • Sarco said:

Can I know why?
  • pls also add the Faddy foam to the store back ! 2+
  • I'm going to start mass crafting bombs and fadey foam to sell in my pixel store soon so that should help you guys a bit. Problem will be keeping the bombs in stock xD
  • Welp I got 4 bombs on sale at Bot’s Workshop Vends
  • I'm going to start mass crafting bombs and fadey foam to sell in my pixel store soon so that should help you guys a bit. Problem will be keeping the bombs in stock xD

Thank you xD
  • +1000000000000 , this is annoying when u at mines found emerald or ruby and u dont have bomb! But u cant buy it as well!!!!