Let's Theorize about the ultimate candy

2»

Comments

• um, new cubes? XD SNAKE PET!

Yes
  • Summoning Tom and Jeryy will be great!
    Or a kpop Costume.
  • I don’t think it will be very rare items bc like everyone has 2 or more...
    So maybe a pumkin themed clothing or other costumes.
    Not a pet bc pets are expensive specially when is event item.
  • *Snoopie* said:

I don’t think it will be very rare items bc like everyone has 2 or more...
    So maybe a pumkin themed clothing or other costumes.
    Not a pet bc pets are expensive specially when is event item.

Actually, every kinda high level has one or two, but beginners couldn't afford the bucket, so a big chunk of the players can't get candies
  • Well I have 40 :3
  • um, new cubes? XD SNAKE PET!

oml that's amazing I want a snake pet

• I want a Cotton candy with a girl wearing dress made of chocolates.
  • a shiny dirt !
  • a shiny dirt !

Ugly lopaiko

well, I am thinking it will give for us, one randoon halloween door... that give candy for us :D ( or kill )
  • .3. Well idk I hope it's some candy related wearables those would look so coot
  • Tester #1 said:

.3. Well idk I hope it's some candy related wearables those would look so coot

I have noticed nothing new within the files, so I guess that would be existing items :)
  • Tester #1 said:

I have noticed nothing new within the files, so I guess that would be existing items :)
    Maybe they are being sneaky and and only adding it to the files once Halloween is over ;)
  • Sarco said:

Tester #1 said:

Maybe they are being sneaky and and only adding it to the files once Halloween is over ;)
    That's what I thought. I also think that the "useless" candies will appear useful someday :)
  • Hmm maybe a gingerbread wearing a Strawberry dress holding a Candy Cane machinegun! Yummmmy.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i have an suggestion:

you know that every holiday that gets celebrated a lot got a pet right? why didnt they added a pet this time? hmmm? so i think there will be a pet in there
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited October 2018

i have an suggestion:

you know that every holiday that gets celebrated a lot got a pet right? why didnt they added a pet this time? hmmm? so i think there will be a pet in there

Pet spider, pumpkin, black cat.
    They don't add a peat every year, but there already are pets for Halloween.
  • I don't even care anymore what is in them. I will probably just keep them as a reminder that what is so called "special item" to cc is not that big of a deal to the working class player who spends all day working to get what others get by cheating, lies and scamming. Cubic Castles has the means to teach us a lot of good things but opts not to and just let the wicked run the show. The value of work is passed by when greed takes over and stomp on your fellow player seems to the better choice.
  • Who know.. when we use the candy.. its will give us a dino or monster mask :v
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018

i have an suggestion:

xDDD

You should put more pressure for them to add it!
    Intimate said:

I don't even care anymore what is in them. I will probably just keep them as a reminder that what is so called "special item" to cc is not that big of a deal to the working class player who spends all day working to get what others get by cheating, lies and scamming. Cubic Castles has the means to teach us a lot of good things but opts not to and just let the wicked run the show. The value of work is passed by when greed takes over and stomp on your fellow player seems to the better choice.

Welcome to CC :) If you can't deal with this, then that's a lost cause xD
    At least I'm proud of crafting them by my own, without anything else than my fingers, and that's more important than its actual value :)
  • "When the fall update takes place ultimate candies will become eatable and you can collect one of a set of special masks unique to this event."

ONE OF SET-> There will be multiple things you can get
    SPECIAL MASKS-> They're MASKS
    UNIQUE-> they are new and haven't bee seen before. Only for the halloween candy searching event
  • "When the fall update takes place ultimate candies will become eatable and you can collect one of a set of special masks unique to this event."

UNIQUE-> they are new and haven't bee seen before. Only for the halloween candy searching event

Thanks Sherlock
  • Thuggie said:

"When the fall update takes place ultimate candies will become eatable and you can collect one of a set of special masks unique to this event."

Thanks Sherlock
    Many people have been speculating some new pets, or cars 'n stuff.
    That was a nice reminder that it won't be anything so ULTRA, just a little gift for those who worked for the candies.
  • What if it's like a "candy eating contest" and the players who eat more get the better prices?
    Dang this idea is awful...