Raise Max Level to 100 (Going off No Max Level)

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited October 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Personally, I want no max level because it’s annoying being maxed. But, a lot of people want there to be a max. So, why not raise the max to 100? Then us players that have 1, 2, or more maxed accounts will be happy for a while, and people that want there to be a max will also be happy. I don’t even want there to be perks for the new levels, just a higher cap.

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    So that some can just spam 24/7 half blocks to level up?
    Maybe we could use a limit... 100? 100 sounds nice.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

100 is nice until all of us max out again.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

100 is nice until all of us max out again.
    How about they keep adding levels every once in a while?
  • Yes and add new perks like for font names and shouts perks and many more!
  • Yes and add new perks like for font names and shouts perks and many more!

Yeah, shout promoter sounds interesting, and so do more font perks :)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited October 2018
    Perhaps we should make a list of any perks we should add. So on the devs kinds right now would preferably be:

The bug that makes you crash FAR too often when reloading
    Tweak for inventory bar
    This friend and clan update we have been waiting forever for
    These levels! I need emmmmmm
  • If you're suggesting adding level 100 I'd recommend you make a post for new perk suggestions.
    Also level 100 sounds really cool but I think 40 levels in one update would be mad.
    Maybe they could do it to 80 and add perks like shout promoter perk! If they added new levels it'd interested the older players so sure why not?
    Crusifon said:

If you're suggesting adding level 100 I'd recommend you make a post for new perk suggestions.
    Also level 100 sounds really cool but I think 40 levels in one update would be mad.
    Maybe they could do it to 80 and add perks like shout promoter perk! If they added new levels it'd interested the older players so sure why not?

I don’t want new perks. There not many new perks they can add.
  • CrusifonCrusifon Member
    edited October 2018
    I've got a few ideas for perks:

5% Shout Promoter Perk
    10% Shout Promoter Perk
    15% Shout Promoter Perk

Passenger Car 1 - Lets you invite 1 Qbee to your car!
    Passenger Car 2 - Lets you invite 2 Qbees to your car!

1% Gift Perk - Have a 1% chance of logging in daily and be given a newbie hat!
    3% Gift Perk - Have a 3% chance of logging in daily and be given a newbie hat!
    5% Gift Perk - Have a 5% chance of logging in daily and be given a newbie hat!

5% Farmer Perk - Have a 5% chance of getting double items when giving crops to the Farmer at Farmer's Co-op

10% Farmer Perk - Have a 10% chance of getting double items when giving crops to the Farmer at Farmer's Co-op

15%Farmer Perk - Have a 15% chance of getting double items when giving crops to the Farmer at Farmer's Co-op

FONTS

Theatrical Font
    Graduate Font
    Christmas Font
  • The problem is if we start thinking about perks tied to lvls we won't see lvls added for three more years XD. I just want lvls to make it feel like I am working toward something when mining and building.

The problem is if we start thinking about perks tied to lvls we won't see lvls added for three more years XD. I just want lvls to make it feel like I am working toward something when mining and building.

Yep.
  • I agree that we should have more levels.
    Im not really worried about perks though, we already have plenty of perks that help us all of the time. I would like to see the level cap goto 100 or atleast let us gain xp still
  • Yes to more levels or at least continue to gain XP.
  • +1000
  • Yes Yes Yes! This is what we need! Only 10 levels have been added so far in like 4 years can we please atleast get to 100?!
  • I guess I'm not the only one to get satisfied when a "LEVEL UP" blows up on your screen :)
  • Ooo getting to level 100 would be more satisfying than getting to level 60. I like this idea
  • +1
    Everytime I mine or build intensely I wanted to gain more exp but I’m already at the max.
  • +40
  • +1
    Bump
  • I think 80 or 100 is a nice cap.
    +∞
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited December 2018
    @SirKewberth See, people enjoy leveling as I said ^^
    edited March 2019
    We need level 100.

I almost have three 60s..
    Eagence said:

Kinda meaningless, and leading players to think that they will never reach 100... so not even join game anymore since dirt towering is no more a good option... And since its nothing but grinding, and not even relevant with perks if this passes...

Unless you have 40 other perks to suggest?

I don’t care about perks. I just don’t want to keep mining and building for nothing.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited March 2019
    U said:

Eagence said:

Kinda meaningless, and leading players to think that they will never reach 100... so not even join game anymore since dirt towering is no more a good option... And since its nothing but grinding, and not even relevant with perks if this passes...

Unless you have 40 other perks to suggest?

I don’t care about perks. I just don’t want to keep mining and building for nothing.
    +1
    You don't need to grind to level 100,you gain nothing but a nice high and round number.It's just because mining,building,crafting knowing that you make no progress in exp is a bit meaningless.

I haven't even reached level 60,i'm just level 48 but i already know that being level 60 will suck.