Old friends

You know whats sad? When you had really good friends on cubics and they all just leave. No good bye no reason. They just leave. And yet you keep hoping they will go online cause they never said anything. All my old friends have left. Now I’m all alone with my builds. I got maybe 2 or 3 left. Just sad. :(

Comments

• I know how you feel. 2 really good friends of mine quit one day then never got back online :Q:
  • Log_er said:

I know how you feel. 2 really good friends of mine quit one day then never got back online :Q:

I been playing on this account a little ober a year and i have lost about 15 good friends. I hate it.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited October 2018
    Well I lost a lot friends cause they got banned/ quited / or changed name and never told me so I don’t know who they are. (Last One is a Bit Sad)
  • Honestly they could have died irl. So.
  • Most of my true friends did quit too =/
    They also did return once or twice, but then, left again...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Only one of my friends quit.
  • My two closest friends in CC are still here, after several years.
  • None of my friends are left, sadly ;-; They just grew up which really maddens me because I'm the same age as them! I refuse to believe that I'm childish.
  • Kunshu said:

None of my friends are left, sadly ;-; They just grew up which really maddens me because I'm the same age as them! I refuse to believe that I'm childish.

Same. Im 16 and dont care. Cc is fun
  • true its sad when just a close friend quits the game and dont even say bai :(