Level 6 - 10
Level 11 - 15
Level 16 - 20
and so on.

Thank you!

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Too much
  • For level 0 I think it is between 180k to 200k.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    For 0: 200-220, I have seen multiple people buying them 210 with no luck.
    Every level except 30-50 is worth 200-220 typically, and in some cases 0 is worth more then every level.
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited October 2018
    U said:

Every level except 30-50 is worth 200-220 typically, and in some cases 0 is worth more then every level.

We can say lvl 0 price is just very unstable because some people found it (like me) at 160k and others that can't find one at 210k..i think his price is based on finding the right seller, also lvl 49 worth more than a lvl 0... It's just harder to sell so people prefer to get a lvl 0.(Lvl 0 has the opposite problem is hard to find >.>).
    edited October 2018
    You are the only one that got one 160k, which is very cheap..

U said:

We can say lvl 0 price is just very unstable because some people found it (like me) at 160k and others that can't find one at 210k..i think his price is based on finding the right seller.Also lvl 49 worth more than a lvl 0..just is harder to sell so people prefer to get a lvl 0.(Lvl 0 has the opposite problem is hard to find >.>)
    Also, I had a level 49 black cat and did 20+ hollas saying I was trading it for a level 0 before I got a 0. I never said it was worth more, I said in some cases it is.

• U said:

U said:

We can say lvl 0 price is just very unstable because some people found it (like me) at 160k and others that can't find one at 210k..i think his price is based on finding the right seller.Also lvl 49 worth more than a lvl 0..just is harder to sell so people prefer to get a lvl 0.(Lvl 0 has the opposite problem is hard to find >.>)
    My friends got theirs at 150k and drax sold his at 165k..weird uh?

U said:

U said:

What? A month ago before it went up?
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

What? A month ago before it went up?
    Just it happened in this week..Yesterday too..
  • U said:

U said:

Also, I had a level 49 black cat and did 20+ hollas saying I was trading it for a level 0 before I got a 0. I never said it was worth more, I said in some cases it is.

Welp as i said lvl 49 is just very hard to sell and lvl 0 very hard to find.
  • Lucky me got mine 70k back in the day
    Crusifon said:

Lucky me got mine 70k back in the day

Yeah right.
  • Back in the day Justmeg was buying them easily for 8-10k XD
    So a black cat sparkled so much heat how about pumpkins?? How much are they worth?
    lucaaa795 said:

So a black cat sparkled so much heat how about pumpkins?? How much are they worth?

100-120
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

100-120
    Thanks
    Wow thats a big difference between these 2 pets.. I wonder why.
  • lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

100-120
    Thanks
    Wow thats a big difference between these 2 pets.. I wonder why.
    I was wondering the same as you, maybe because black cats are just higher in demand and when they started to rise people went along with it and started buying them?

Personally i like them the same though!

#LovePumpkinsAswell

• TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited October 2018
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

100-120
    Lvl 0 is rarer than lvl 49..i sold some lvl 0 130k-135k i think could be sold at more than 120k but is just my opinion..also yeah why pumpkin worth less?Is better than b cat in my opinion .3.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    @lucaaa795 Zens rising Pumpkins too.. won’t be long before they are a similar price
  • U said:

U said:

No draxler sold his for 200k, as he told me.

U said:

U said:

No draxler sold his for 200k, as he told me.
    r/hmmm
  • This thread just sky-rocketed, didn't it? I was thinking of selling it after I leveled it all the way up but well..thanks a bunch!