How to make over 13,000 FREE Cubits from Mining! Find out here!

CrusifonCrusifon Member
edited October 2018 in Community
I have some strange thoughts whilst Mining and then something weird came across my mind!
I wondered if you Mined an entire 99x99 Room or Realm would you make Profit? I didn't want to stop there so I got out my calculator, here is how I worked out the average income!

*All Mines are the size 99x99!
*Forest Mines are averagely 8-9 blocks in Height, and then have a layer of Grass on top.
*We're assuming you'll sell all your items for the average prices!
*99x99 Room costs 4752 Cubits
*99x99 Realm costs 9232 Cubits
*This is based on the Average so it's not exact but it's as close as I can get it!
*Forest Mines typically get you the most profit!

Working Out:

1. Mining 1 layer of a 99x99 Forest Mine would give you an average of 9800 Dirt and there are 8+ layers of dirt in a mine so that would be an average of 88200 Dirt!

2. There's also a layer of Grass on top of the dirt, you would mine an average of 9400 Grass

3. You've mined an entire 99x99 Realm so let's assume you get about 500 Coal, Stone and Iron, Then 250 Silver and Gold!

4. Extra items you will mine: You'll mine about 850 Tree Trunks, 1100 Tree Leaves, 800 Flowers, 200 Water, 200 Mud, 75 Bush, 75 Sunberry Bush and 75 Sunberries!

5. Selling the items you've mined:

You'll sell your 88200 Dirt 10/c = 8200 Cubits
You'll sell your 9400 Grass 10/c = 940 Cubits

Total Cubits = 9140 Cubits

You'll sell your 500 Coal 8/c = 60 Cubits
You'll sell your 500 Iron 8/c = 60 Cubits
You'll sell your 500 Stone 8/c = 60 Cubits
You'll sell your 250 Silver 3/c = 80 Cubits
You'll sell your 250 Gold 3/c = 80 Cubits

Total Cubits = 340 Cubits

You'll sell your 850 Tree Trunks 5/c = 170 Cubits
You'll sell your 1100 Tree Leaves 20/c = 55 Cubits
You'll sell your 800 Flowers 15/c = 50 Cubits
You'll sell your 200 Water 10/c = 20 Cubits
You'll sell your 200 Mud 10/c = 20 Cubits
You'll sell your 75 Bush 2c Each = 150 Cubits
You'll sell your 75 Sunberry Bush 2c Each = 150 Cubits
You'll sell your 75 Sunberries 10/c = 7 Cubits

Total Cubits = 632 Cubits

Additional Profit

1. Whilst mining the 99x99 Realm you may receive a few Dehydrated Cubes, lets add 250c for this reason!

2. If it's a mine there is 1-3 fossils Per-mine Let's add 400c to the Final Profit if you're mining a mine!

3. If you have the 5% Perk, 10% Perk, and 15% Perk you'll be mining 5, 10 or 15 percent more items so your Final Profit will be higher!

4. If you're carrying a pet you're pet will go up an average of 10 Levels, add 1,000 Cubits to your total!

5. Add 500 Cubits (you get an average of 1 cubit every 20 blocks)

FINAL RESULTS!

9140 Cubits (Dirt and Grass)
340 Cubits (Ores)
632 Cubits (Flowers/Water/Trees/Bushes/More)
250 Cubits (Dehydrated Cubes)
400 Cubits (Fossils)

TOTAL:

No Perks: 11262 Cubits (+1,000c If you have a pet)

5% Miner Perk: 11800 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

10% Miner Perk: 12338 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

15% Miner Perk: 12951 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

Pros:

1. The Mine costs nothing to use.
2. Everything you mine is pure profit!

Cons:

1. The Mine will reset if you leave.
2. Mining can get very boring!
3. Items could be a struggle to sell, but will sell eventually!

340 Cubits (Ores)

TOTAL:

No Perks: 6512 Cubits (+1,000c If you have a pet)

5% Miner Perk: 6650 (+1,000c if you have a pet)

10% Miner Perk: 7118 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

15% Miner Perk: 7801 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

*NOTE* The Profit is a lot smaller than using a mine because a 99x99 Room costs around 4750 Cubits to buy!

Pros:

1. You can come back to the Room whenever instead of it resetting when you leave!
2. You can do whatever you want with the Room afterwards!

Cons:

1. The Room costs 4750c to buy in the Cubit Store!
2. You can't find Fossils in bought realms!
3. You lose a lot of potential profit!

340 Cubits (Ores)

TOTAL:

No Perks: 2012 Cubits (+1,000c If you have a pet)

5% Miner Perk: 2550 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

10% Miner Perk: 3088 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

15% Miner Perk: 3701 Cubits (+1,000c if you have a pet)

*NOTE* The Profit here is EXTREMELY Low due to the cost of a 99x99 Realm.

Pros:

1. The Realm costs 9250c to buy in the Cubit Store!
2. The Realm is Official and you can give it a name for easier accessibility!
3. You can do whatever with the Realm afterwards!
4. The Realm won't reset when you leave!

Cons:

1. The Realm costs 9250c to buy in the Cubit Store!
2. You can't find fossils in Bought Realms!
3. You lose a lot of potential profit!

Good Parts about Mining for Cubits

1. Pure Profit from what you mine
2. Resource items won't drop!
3. Resources can be sold high as some are high in demand!

Bad Parts about Mining for Cubits

1. It's very slow process of getting Cubits
2. Mining can get boring at times, depends who you are..
3. It's hard to get people to buy your items

If you can't be bothered to read the entire thread here's a summary:
You can make profit no matter if you Mine from the Overworld, buy a room OR buy a realm that's 99x99!

Thanks for Reading

Comments

• CrusifonCrusifon Member
    edited October 2018
    Bump! Now packed with tons of useful info on Mining!
  • You will get a lot more ores from the mine btw.
  • i didbr expext that.
  • Interesting....
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Nice thread!
  • Interesting..
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2018
    pin it to announcement of help request :>
  • CrusifonCrusifon Member
    edited October 2018

Nice thread!

Thanks for the positive feedback :)
  • Thanks for all the tips :o
    i might go off and do some mining now xD
  • I FEAL THE URGE TO MINE!
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018
    And this is part of the reason why I love to mine - not only fun tracking ore veins, but also profitable.

BTW, in a mountain mine, your ore numbers will be much higher than a forest as the regular mountain blocks drop ores and the boulders drop two types of ores.

Also, don't forget there is marble and some gems in the mines that go for really good profit, when people are buying.

You can probably do a bit better on many of the resource prices too, but this provides a solid minimal baseline of mining profit. (I really don't understand when players whine about not being able to earn cubits because mining and selling resources is profitable...it just takes work.) Well done.
  • b3achy said:

And this is part of the reason why I love to mine - not only fun tracking ore veins, but also profitable.

BTW, in a mountain mine, your ore numbers will be much higher than a forest as the regular mountain blocks drop ores and the boulders drop two types of ores.

Also, don't forget there is marble and some gems in the mines that go for really good profit, when people are buying.

You can probably do a bit better on many of the resource prices too, but this provides a solid minimal baseline of mining profit. (I really don't understand when players whine about not being able to earn cubits because mining and selling resources is profitable...it just takes work.) Well done.

Totally forgot about marble :o!

Also yeah i based these prices on the lower end, people can probably sell these resources alot higher ^^

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Thanks for putting so much effort into this! I bet it will help c:
  • To put it in perspective for those that can only think in terms of holiday packs (without cubit store perks):
    A mine will get you enough cubits for ~4-5 halloween packs;
    A room will get you enough cubits for ~2-3 halloween packs;
    A realm will get you enough cubits for ~1 halloween pack.
  • I've always wondered about this thanks :D
  • Log_er said:

I've always wondered about this thanks :D

Anytime :)
  • awesome post , Pin it in announcements
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's all good and nice until you realise how much it will take you to clear a 99x99 mine.
    I do strongly believe that there are faster ways to earn the exact same amount of cubits via mining.
  • awesome post , Pin it in announcements

lucaaa795 said:

It's all good and nice until you realise how much it will take you to clear a 99x99 mine.
    I do strongly believe that there are faster ways to earn the exact same amount of cubits via mining.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and nice comments ^^
    Log_er said:

I've always wondered about this thanks :D

So did i, hence i made this post!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    You'll take around 2 days to mine it all... If you don't have a life.
    If you do, sell it to me for 1c for extra profit.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'd suggest y'all run around the side of a desert mine and collect ores. If you have all perks and get a good mine/s, you can easily make 2kc of items an hour
  • Nice research you've done here. All the necessary information have been given with maximum details. Great job! :)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018

{snip}

I was curious how long it would take to actually mine an entire mine alone...

I'd suggest y'all run around the side of a desert mine and collect ores. If you have all perks and get a good mine/s, you can easily make 2kc of items an hour

I'm with you, rather than mining an entire mine or room until it's empty, I'd rather gather the ores (by following the veins) and get some extra blocks of sand/dirt/grass in the process...it's way more profitable. When I was mining daily, I could usually get about 500-1000c/restock of my 5-10 vends in my starter realm. If you do this every day for a month and do your daily quests...you can easily earn (and I was selling pretty cheap back then):

30 x 500c-1000c = 15,000c-30,000c /month with a daily restock
    30 x 50c daily quest = 1,500c extra

Obviously this doesn't include the cubits that drop while mining.

I get that you can sell high ticket items and get more immediate cubits, but selling resources is a very steady and profitable business as there is always a need for resources by the builders. If you sell at reasonable prices, you often can't keep resources in stock no matter how much mining you do. Also, selling mined resources requires ZERO investment to get started like selling clothing.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    nice thread :P

maybe you can also calculate what happens if you use bombs on a mine?
  • nice thread :P

maybe you can also calculate what happens if you use bombs on a mine?

Maybe i'll try that
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    b3achy said:

{snip}

Roughly 80000 blocks lets say a mine, it takes me an hour to mine around 2000-3000 blocks with all perks.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018

b3achy said:

{snip}

Roughly 80000 blocks lets say a mine, it takes me an hour to mine around 2000-3000 blocks with all perks.
    That lines up with Death Reaper's estimate...at 80K blocks / 2K per hour = 40 hours, so ~2 days with 8 hours of sleep.
  • You did a very good job at all the info and details.

As for me, I mined sand and Desert boulders for the first 3 months I played CC. I sold the sand for 10/1c & the stone for 5/1c. I averaged 100,000 cubits per month for my 1st 3 months. Most of my 70 meemew pets I got from mining and this is why I leveled to 60 in just 100 days too. Average mining time and totalled for the entire month is 300 hours for an average wage per hour of 3,333 per hour. This equals over 1 cat pet per hour :). Why I don't have more meewmews is that I also collect other things like 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits, skirt, cats eye glasses & fairy wing. These are my doppelgangers.

Footnote: The free cubits that we get from cc for actually mining blocks and averaged out for mining an entire 99x99x9 realm is approximately 5188c because the average is actually 1 c for every 17 blocks mined.

Dehydrated cubes; If you mine about 10k blocks you will get approximately 10 cubes. Depending if you sell the cubes outright or rehydrate them your income will increase. If you sell the cubes it is pretty much a set income. If you rehydrate then your chances of a higher income is better because the price of a pet you may get is higher that the going price of a green cube.

Details about mining Boulders; If you take every boulder from a desert mine you end up with between 120 and 140 to take home and re bust and about 500 to 700 stone.
    I place the boulders in a room I have setup for re mining them, then I go get more. When I return, I mine the ones I placed earlier then place all the new ones as well as the ones that didn't give stone. Then I go get more and repeat this cycle till I have 20k stone. Then I sell the 20k stone for 4,000c. If you do it this way you get exp and cubits in your realm for re mining them. The placed boulders reset when you leave to get more, giving you cubits & exp for re mining them.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Intimate said:

You did a very good job at all the info and details.

As for me, I mined sand and Desert boulders for the first 3 months I played CC. I sold the sand for 10/1c & the stone for 5/1c. I averaged 100,000 cubits per month for my 1st 3 months. Most of my 70 meemew pets I got from mining and this is why I leveled to 60 in just 100 days too. Average mining time and totalled for the entire month is 300 hours for an average wage per hour of 3,333 per hour. This equals over 1 cat pet per hour :). Why I don't have more meewmews is that I also collect other things like 100 mannequins dressed in cat suits, skirt, cats eye glasses & fairy wing. These are my doppelgangers.

That's 10 hours a day in CC. Not sure many people could do that between real life responsibilities and other activities.
  • + 1 cubit/20 blocks mined and also any types of fossils are already removed from realm/room. And how can we get extra 1k if we have a pet?