Popular Clans for the month of September! UWU

CubicNewsCubicNews Member
edited October 2018 in General Chat
I listed all clans that I see in the top of qbee's name and I made a survey. Well I got some FEW screenshots only because I forgot to screenshot other qbees I interviewed.

1st. P1 (MGN)
2nd. Kingdom of Billyboo
3rd. Almighty One (A.O.)
4th. One Above All
5th. HPA

6th. Qbee Indo and Infernal Hierarchy
7th. CubicLate's YT
8th. Ikon and Super Amicorum
9th. Plenty Horn
10th. Sky Empire and Nevarwel

11th. Redwoodians and NEXUS
12th. The CC nation
13th. Support Center and Fake Snake
14th. The Assasin's Clan and Scrinter Inc.
15th. #Pizza, Cubit Village and Fallen Angels

16th. Miners Club
17th. Wolf Trinity
18th. Mandirigma
19th. Kingdom of Slimes
20th. Kingdom of Bunnies

Message me for the Screenshots XD
And meesage me if you have any complaint

Comments

• Format for spoiler:
    [(Spoiler= "title")] [(/spoiler)]
    Do it without the curved parenthesis and the quotation
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018
    1st. P1 (MGN)

Totally not biased >.>

Ah nvm, that's "popular clans", read it wrong...
    Well, now, a quality based ranked list of these clans ? P1 would be the last xD
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm surprised that my clan(HPA) is still on the list. Lots of my member already quitted playing. And our Founder, Teardrop got banned on the game xD
  • I'm surprised that my clan(HPA) is still on the list. Lots of my member already quitted playing. And our Founder, Teardrop got banned on the game xD

Hmm, maybe next time don't talk trash about your clan xD
  • XD joystick
  • ahahaha Sparta Voted the following:
    XD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is no good clans anymore really if I’m being honest.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Ouchies!

You have to admit we build some cool stuff though :P

You must have attached the wrong video link. I didn't see any CC builds in that one.

• Ouchies!

You must have attached the wrong video link. I didn't see any CC builds in that one.

They won a real money at this one, but yeh not CC
  • 1st. P1 (MGN)

Totally not biased >.>

Ouchies!

We can remind you of your failed projects. The biggest one is P1
  • I don't see what you are talking about. Red Eagle has the most successful community in the game, why are you guys being rude to him he has done nothing to my knowledge.
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited October 2018
    clans should be rated for the clan builds and clan community contribution and stuff. all i can say standing on the top right now is Almighty One and my Clan Sky Empire and Billy Boo. other great clans are not active or have a minuscule contribution to CC community.

There are many clans that are around for a while now but didn't make any significant contribution to the CC community for ex. HPA , Navarwel

Forgot to mention MGN Read Eagle Clan. All i remember he does are his giveaways. but at least this clan did great things even though it doesn't have great builds. Giveaways Compensated for the lack of Good Builders.
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited October 2018

clans should be rated for the clan builds and clan community contribution and stuff. all i can say standing on the top right now is Almighty One and my Clan Sky Empire and Billy Boo. other great clans are not active or have a minuscule contribution to CC community.

There are many clans that are around for a while now but didn't make any significant contribution to CC community for ex. HPA , Navarwel

Honorable mention is the Platinum Paladins Clan who did massive PVP event back at 2016
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I don't see what you are talking about. Red Eagle has the most successful community in the game, why are you guys being rude to him he has done nothing to my knowledge.

Successful can he arguebale. He said "no negativity blahs blahs blahs." But he never tried to do anything other than giveaways. He made others run his parties and well you know the rest.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

There are many clans that are around for a while now but didn't make any significant contribution to CC community for ex. HPA , Navarwel

Honorable mention is the Platinum Paladins Clan who did massive PVP event back at 2016
    why not OAA :( Used to be the biggest clan in this game.. Been difficult to try and reopen it alone
  • Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
    edited October 2018
    OAA did great too :D they done Many events like parkours
  • Damn my clan is 13th i didn't know it was famous xD
  • CubicNews said:

I listed all clans that I see in the top of qbee's name and I made a survey. Well I got some FEW screenshots only because I forgot to screenshot other qbees I interviewed.

1st. P1 (MGN)
    2nd. Kingdom of Billyboo
    3rd. Almighty One (A.O.)
    4th. One Above All
    5th. HPA

6th. Qbee Indo and Infernal Hierarchy
    7th. CubicLate's YT
    8th. Ikon and Super Amicorum
    9th. Plenty Horn
    10th. Sky Empire and Nevarwel

11th. Redwoodians and NEXUS
    12th. The CC nation
    13th. Support Center and Fake Snake
    14th. The Assasin's Clan and Scrinter Inc.
    15th. #Pizza, Cubit Village and Fallen Angels

16th. Miners Club
    17th. Wolf Trinity
    18th. Mandirigma
    19th. Kingdom of Slimes
    20th. Kingdom of Bunnies

Message me for the Screenshots XD
    And meesage me if you have any complaint

I remember you interviewing me xD

• 1st. P1 (MGN)

Totally not biased >.>

I don't see Miners club :O
  • Sir.Skillz, Miners Club is 16th.
  • It's good to hear that my clan is in top 5. HPA rules!
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018

1st. P1 (MGN)

Totally not biased >.>

Ouchies!

Didn't said the opposite, i'm talking about the inside of P1, the part some don't know, the apocalyptic one XDDD
  • Sarco said:

I'm surprised that my clan(HPA) is still on the list. Lots of my member already quitted playing. And our Founder, Teardrop got banned on the game xD

Hmm, maybe next time don't talk trash about your clan xD
    I not talking trash to my clan. I did just tell the truth. Even of what happened, we are still somewhat active. We consider ourselves as a family as whole, not just recruiting everyone that want to join and be our employees or like that but we treat them as our brothers and sisters. I don't want to be dramatic but xD.

Ps. Our founder is just like a normal person, making mistakes he didn't know that is wrong. And he got the fair consequences of it.

There are many clans that are around for a while now but didn't make any significant contribution to the CC community for ex. HPA , Navarwel

Forgot to mention MGN Read Eagle Clan. All i remember he does are his giveaways. but at least this clan did great things even though it doesn't have great builds. Giveaways Compensated for the lack of Good Builders.

Yep, now, we don't have significant contribution. But if you are already playing cc long enough, you will see why we are significant for most of the long time players playing this game. I don't say we are better to others. And our clan never reach to be competitive.

And also, I have a secret I have to tell you.
    I Am Handsome :(
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

I don't see what you are talking about. Red Eagle has the most successful community in the game, why are you guys being rude to him he has done nothing to my knowledge.

Successful can he arguebale. He said "no negativity blahs blahs blahs." But he never tried to do anything other than giveaways. He made others run his parties and well you know the rest.
    Excuse me, Red is pretty much busy because of the ammount of community and players he needs to manage between different games, and we do have a lot of builders, half of the best builders are in P1 server and we do parties every week so people have fun and play tigether and get new members. We just want a non-toxic gaming community, how bad is that?