I have a question?

DartsHDDartsHD Member
edited October 2018 in General Chat
When will the writing contest winners be picked!( I cant handle this anxiety anymore ) The nervousness of this OH LORD

Comments

• For all who is saying this is "useless" This is just a question Ok?? Please do not get mad over this. And for most of you who are calling me "impatient" Im not Im just asking so i know the date as I saw the discussion was deleted so is it cancelled
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited October 2018
    It takes a bit of time since the judges need to read all of the stories and poems and then choose their places.
    I'm guessing 2-5 days.
  • Ty However,Why was the discussion deleted I mean ik they closed but i couldnt find it I thought if they did they wouldnt been able to read the storys ;3
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The topicwas probably not deleted, but is most likely un-pinned, removed as global announcement.
  • It takes a bit of time since the judges need to read all of the stories and poems and then choose their places.
    I'm guessing 2-5 days.

3 months. XD jkjk
  • 2-5 days?! I can't wait that long!!!!!
  • Well there were like 63 comments on that thread so...
  • Contumas said:

2-5 days?! I can't wait that long!!!!!

You try reading about 30+ poems and stories and see how long it will take you :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'll tell you how long it took me, almost 3 straight hours. Should have it with you by today hopefully.
  • I'll tell you how long it took me, almost 3 straight hours. Should have it with you by today hopefully.

if not you owe us all free black cats :3
  • I'll tell you how long it took me, almost 3 straight hours. Should have it with you by today hopefully.

Thank you for replying how may i check who are/are not the winners
  • DartsHD said:

I'll tell you how long it took me, almost 3 straight hours. Should have it with you by today hopefully.

Thank you for replying how may i check who are/are not the winners
    when they post the results
  • 3 hours dang... i know i couldn't handle that much lol

3 black cats for all of us xD
  • Sarco said:

3 black cats for all of us xD
    yes pls

• That would be nice..
  • I'm dying of anticipation here o.o
    But let us not not rush Space, I am sure he is reading as fast as he can without just skimming over the stories.