In the Ultimate Candy...

in the ultimate candy can add a Lantern

Comments

• I feel like this would turn working into nothing...
  • what is this discussion
  • not possible. the description for the trick or treat pack says eating the ultimate candy will give you one of many exclusive masks special to the ultimate candy. and lanterns are boring tbh
  • This the change we need!

Lämps
  • but what fun are lamps .-.(and dont even think of using that dead moth meme.)
  • -1 i dont want lanterns appear in ultimate candies.. only rare equipments.
    soon they will add lantern craftable..
  • lamp lamp lamp

Bruh, a holdable lantern which would light in dark realms.. don't see how bas this would be lol

Bruh, a holdable lantern which would light in dark realms.. don't see how bas this would be lol
    :O it would add much more adventure into adventure realms, it would mean you can only see what's around your nearby area but not the whole realm but streetlights ect.
  • yep nice

that's a good idea... don't think it should be a super rare tho, maybe like 5k or something

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *jupiter* said:

but what fun are lamps .-.(and dont even think of using that dead moth meme.)

that's a good idea... don't think it should be a super rare tho, maybe like 5k or something

It wouldn’t be, the ‘I’m a flower’ is worth 300c from the easter pow. I can bet this is going to be worth 100c.