Official Rental Place

Just an idea but wouldn’t be cool if there were to be an official rental place? Well, Pen’s Yard Rentals is a popular rental place but aside from that there is really no other rental places. Anyway, what do you think?

Comments

• Wouldn’t it*
  • No. Pen's is good.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Pretty sure Horus made one when the rental blocks came out, but pen’s was more popular. I’ll see if I can find it.

Found it, but it’s locked.
  • U said:

Pretty sure Horus made one when the rental blocks came out, but pen’s was more popular. I’ll see if I can find it.

was that cosmic rental?

pens is good, but would good to see other popular rentals, Nolana made one btw
  • U said:

Yeah I remember that but a lot of players didn’t know about it
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 2018
    +1
    We must get rid of the player monopoly. This way, the devs could have the monopoly which would balance the things a bit.
  • lucaaa795 said:

+1
    We must get rid of the player monopoly. This way, the devs could have the monopopy which would balance the things a bit.

I want a monopopy. What is it, a kind of new plant? :O
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

+1
    We must get rid of the player monopoly. This way, the devs could have the monopoly which would balance the things a bit.

Yes it's coming all the way up from canada since they legalized all sorts of herbs lately.. It's good for your brain if you place it in your plague doctor mask.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

+1

Yes it's coming all the way up from canada since they legalized all sorts of herbs lately.. It's good for your brain if you place it in your plague doctor mask.
    I should go Canada and smoke da ganja
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

+1

No u really shouldn’t, ur already mad
    Valley said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

+1

Okie I won't 'o'

• Valley said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

+1

Okie I won't 'o'
    Good boi
    Valley said:

Valley said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

+1

Okie I won't 'o'
    Good boi
    I thought I was a gurl