Fremys trash's here.

Comments

• Hey ! I spent this day whatching "Hilda" and it really reminds me of "Gravity Falls", but...This show is also super cool ! I'm planing to make a fanart and i recommend you all to watch it !))
  • Yes, I'm still slive !

Sorry for being inactive x( It's just school, homeworks and other common daily stuff...Btw i had art trade with mah new friendo @Cheshire Alice it's a bit rushed cuz i have to do homeworks yaaaay...
    How are you peeps doing ??? Is halloween pack out already? ?? Sorry i felt out of dimension (=
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The highlights on that dress are amazing. No, the pack isn't out yet. Shall I message you when it is?

• I love your “trash”. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure :p
  • The highlights on that dress are amazing. No, the pack isn't out yet. Shall I message you when it is?

Ty ❤ And yeah, that would be great, when it's out i will try to get online and play with you ^0^ !!!

I love your “trash”. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure :p

Thaaanksss ! Tough, i would looooove to post & draw more or open art requests, but rn i have no time x.x Maybe on winter holidays or something =)
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited October 2018
    @fremy

*whines in the corner*

:’(
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited October 2018
    fremy said:

Yes, I'm still slive !

Sorry for being inactive x( It's just school, homeworks and other common daily stuff...Btw i had art trade with mah new friendo @Cheshire Alice it's a bit rushed cuz i have to do homeworks yaaaay...
    How are you peeps doing ??? Is halloween pack out already? ?? Sorry i felt out of dimension (=
    How are you so good at art?! How do you add so much detail?!
  • fremy said:

Yes, I'm still slive !

Tyvm ^^ Every detail highlights shadows color shades nice they make a piece alive
    every wave is excellent, love the idea of putting white fluffy pettiskirt ^^ so cute
    Those fangs, from the gif right? xD. So pretty tyvm ^^
    This is my first art trade, didn't expect someone will draw me ^^ ty

Other than looking from Cheshire. Draco is so ♡_♡
  • @fremy

*whines in the corner*

:’(

Ahh Dex, everything is gonna be fine, don't you whine & worry =) I will open art requests at once i can, i love drawing peoples different outfits, ideas and stuff, so..l probably whine at the corner too rn x0
    Contumas said:

fremy said:

Yes, I'm still slive !

How are you so good at art?! How do you add so much detail?!
    Oh hey! Glad you love it =) Well a bit practicing and here i am ! 0v0 Adding details is easiest part of picture, little glares, pieces, decorations, everything you love can be a detail !

fremy said:

Yes, I'm still slive !

Tyvm ^^ Every detail highlights shadows color shades nice they make a piece alive
    every wave is excellent, love the idea of putting white fluffy pettiskirt ^^ so cute
    Those fangs, from the gif right? xD. So pretty tyvm ^^
    This is my first art trade, didn't expect someone will draw me ^^ ty

Other than looking from Cheshire. Draco is so ♡_♡
    Aaaaah Alice !! I'm very very happy with this art trade either! ! Your part looks even more fantastic !!!♡v♡ And yeah I'm crazy about fluffy white pettiskirts !? xD Fangs are coming from that gif ( which i loooooooveeee a lot !). I'm very glad that you are happy with your first art trade, I'm sure you're gonna have lots of more and better ATs than this one, thank you too ❤
  • Fremmy what art app do you use... or is it not an app?
  • fremy said:

Aaaaah Alice !! I'm very very happy with this art trade either! ! Your part looks even more fantastic !!!♡v♡ And yeah I'm crazy about fluffy white pettiskirts !? xD Fangs are coming from that gif ( which i loooooooveeee a lot !). I'm very glad that you are happy with your first art trade, I'm sure you're gonna have lots of more and better ATs than this one, thank you too ❤

Fremy your art is very fantastic as well ^▽^
    Not happy -> Very Happy ≧▽≦
    Well, even I got another piece still my first one
    I really treasure it ^▽^ tyvm

#1stArtTradeWithFremy *^▽^*

Advance Happy Halloween \(≧▽≦)/
  • Contumas said:

Fremmy what art app do you use... or is it not an app?

Heh, this migh sound disappointingly, but it's Autodesk Sketchbook ( on my phone or tablet )!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited December 2018

Heeey everybody !

(long post)
    Idk if i shall apologise for being inactive, nobody doesn't wait for me anyway ? xD But it's weekend and I'll try to draw something from new pack which i really love ! My favourite item is " Old Grandfather's Paiting " ! I want to draw it, tough i can't understand what's written there, all i can see is "fdsfdsfds", so if anyone succeeded to read it, i would be really grateful if you let me know !
    I also really looove the door ideas !! I'm really grateful to devs for this event! I'll try to draw something about it too X.X
    And some pics i took while hanging with @Cheshire Alice !❤

• It appears to say: ffdsfdsfdsfds

• /fdsfdsfdsfds? xD

o.o

tyvm again ^^
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018

It appears to say: ffdsfdsfdsfds

Oh god xD It really makes no sence, sadly... I wish there was a secret code or "easter egg" or something...=[
    But thanks so much buddy !! ^^

/fdsfdsfdsfds? xD

o.o

tyvm again ^^

Wow...This is suspicious (-.-) And yay! Da selfies xD !!!!!

About 2 years ago, when i was playing i accidentally noticed this : the black official sign has got a "secret messege" for us xD You just have to turn it upside down ! I guess it says " read this hot stuff " xD

• FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018
    + I finished working on " Old Grandfather's Paiting "!
    In case that writing on item makes no sence i had ro write something else, sorry it came out pretty random.
  • Im sure the Devs saw fds as fancy looking cursive. They had no intention of it being words. Like the Lego letter. Try looking at it sometime ;) it makes no sense. Just Google it.
  • Fremy..

Show me da wae please..

that's purely amazing :D
  • fremy said:

+ I finished working on " Old Grandfather's Paiting "!
    In case that writing on item makes no sence i had ro write something else, sorry it came out pretty random.

it supposed to be scorto selfie portrait <3
    @scorto7
  • Better than the original :D
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I actually gasped irl when I saw your painting, fremy. It's awesome :O
  • why you do not accept my friend request :(
  • Fremy..

Show me da wae please..

that's purely amazing :D

Better than the original :D

I actually gasped irl when I saw your painting, fremy. It's awesome :O

Thaaank you all so so much !! You're being too kind ))))This one took not so long to be honest ! xD
    - Gumi - said:

why you do not accept my friend request :(

I already got you in my friend list at forums, but in game i didn't get any requests from you, I'll try to add you today!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018
    Okay guys, now to make it clear. I'm not taking free art requests anymore, ir at least rn. So STOP messing me to make you profile pic for free or smth! (OK maybe on holidays if i will get time!!!)
    If you're interested in my art work pm me or write here in comments below, and we will discuss & negotiate price and details. This is called " Art Commissions " and i will let you know unless i open em, thanks for reading ❤
    Currently i just don't have time for art, I'm so sorry, i really want to draw different cool stuff but my exams are getting closer day by day and i have to study =(
    Please don't get me wrong! I really love & respect all people on forums and i don't blame anyone for anything !! !
  • Did someone ever notice that you wrote "paiting" instead of "painting"? xD
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018

Did someone ever notice that you wrote "paiting" instead of "painting"? xD

Lmao x"D x.x I think i got it, lol.
  • Also "Pumpkin pack" insted of "Pumpkin Backpack"
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited October 2018
    this ain't trash this is art from the heavens
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018
    *jupiter* said:

this ain't trash this is art from the heavens

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/tumblr_ojh79dMOjf1v1p15bo1_400.gif
    ( I've been trying to post this gif for 10 mins, but idk, nothing seems working x.x If you want to see it just copy it and search )