Any Storage Methods?

I have a lot of items to pack in a rather small space;
How do you guys store your stuff ?

Comments

• Chests
  • Log_er said:

Chests

Thanks.
  • You should go in the lobby and type in something like 'Storage' or 'Crafting Realm' for inspiration
  • I love the storage ability of this game! You can craft as many chests/storage cabinets as you need, and you can go vertical in the realms...the possibilities are endless!!
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018
    Another alternative is putting the items in glass. I did that instead Bc i’m too lazy to open up and close chests every time, or to get the chests in the first place :p
  • Another alternative is putting the items in glass. I did that instead Bc i’m too lazy to open up and close chests every time, or to get the chests in the first place :p

That's possibly the worst method ever. f you have a lot of items, you have to grab everything and put what you don't need down, put the glass back, etc;
    b3achy said:

I love the storage ability of this game! You can craft as many chests/storage cabinets as you need, and you can go vertical in the realms...the possibilities are endless!!

yes...?
    Mr. Shark said:

You should go in the lobby and type in something like 'Storage' or 'Crafting Realm' for inspiration

Unfortunately a lot of empty rooms are named storage, so I didn't find any.

• Drop everything on 1 donation table ;p
  • Contumas said:

Drop everything on 1 donation table ;p

Idea of the Year!
  • serious answers please, I have hundreds of items patiently waiting for a solution
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited October 2018

Poke

So you also have chests in the ground?
    Nvm it was the camera angle that made it look like it
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The key to a good storage room is organization. Group things by categories like mined items, crafted items, basic wearables, Christmas, Halloween, etc. Be sure to leave space in each area for growth so you don't find yourself having to rearrange all the time. If you are working with a small space maybe you could create a level for each category.

If you need any help organizing, I would be happy to give you some advice. Just send me a friend request and we can chat in game.
  • The key to a good storage room is organization. Group things by categories like mined items, crafted items, basic wearables, Christmas, Halloween, etc. Be sure to leave space in each area for growth so you don't find yourself having to rearrange all the time. If you are working with a small space maybe you could create a level for each category.

If you need any help organizing, I would be happy to give you some advice. Just send me a friend request and we can chat in game.

Well thanks, I forgot we could make levels....
    (Not sarcastic, I legit forgot that)
  • I store my items like this :

- Floor 0 : casual items (blocks / bumpers / crafteables...)
    - Floor 1 : Seasonal items (small areas with chests so I can enlareg if needed)
    - Floor 2 : Wearables (with areas for seasonal clothes)

And that's it :)
  • Thuggie said:

The key to a good storage room is organization. Group things by categories like mined items, crafted items, basic wearables, Christmas, Halloween, etc. Be sure to leave space in each area for growth so you don't find yourself having to rearrange all the time. If you are working with a small space maybe you could create a level for each category.

Er, that was my point about being able to build vertical... o.O Sorry I wasn't more clear.
  • b3achy said:

Thuggie said:

Er, that was my point about being able to build vertical... o.O Sorry I wasn't more clear.
    Ah my bad, it was clear, I just didn't pay enough attention.
  • Hmmmm Feed it to me ill store it for u in my Qbee stomach
  • DartsHD said:

Hmmmm Feed it to me ill store it for u in my Qbee stomach

#Vore
  • b3achy said:

I love the storage ability of this game! You can craft as many chests/storage cabinets as you need, and you can go vertical in the realms...the possibilities are endless!!

I agree vertical is the way to go if space is limited but there is a limit, We can only build up to 100 blocks high. I suggest glass floors and have each floor at least 5 to 6 block above the next so you cant click the upper floor by accident. Note: leave room on top floor for chests or fancy cabinets tho.
  • just dropping it all in a donation table
  • BediVere said:

just dropping it all in a donation table

Someone already made that joke.
  • hmm easy. put cabinets then add some ladder at the edge of the realm then another cabinets at the 2nd floor.