I need Ideas!!! :D

I really need realm Ideas, I'm stuck on where and i should start my "new realm" with. Send me some awesome pics of some really good realm ideas! I know there are some good ideas out there *^^*

Comments

• How about an adventure or story realm? Make something grand and awesome, if you've got hundreds of thousands of resources sitting around.
  • I'd absolutely love to see more Story Realms being built in-game.

I must've visited about every single Realm that's been tagged as one already, and I can certainly say that some were not Story Realms at all. And the few I've found were very poorly executed in terms of writing and building.

My favorite have been Silent Hill and Atlantean Tale. I strongly suggest anyone who's as big a bookworm as myself -- and loves a great short story carefully threaded with elements of adventure and action -- to visit these Realms!

And I can say with full guarantee that if you were to create such a Realm, I'd be one of the first to visit prior to being told.
  • Have you seen A Tales of Seven Hearts yet? That thing is HUGE! :O
  • I would like to see someone try to build a proper hogwarts.
  • A pool? I would really like to see a pool in cc xD
  • Scorpion said:

I would like to see someone try to build a proper hogwarts.

@Hope already is.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Have you seen A Tales of Seven Hearts yet? That thing is HUGE! :O

haha beat me too it i see :P tale of seven hearts is my realm im all about building story and adventure realms so anyone looking for those sort of places should head there :)
    i for one would love more people to make story realms so i thumbs up the idea to do that ;)
  • LStory realms would be cool especially if they were about actual real books/stories lol.
  • story realms takes massive hours........n massive resources/craftables/cubits.
  • people building alone can never achieve that.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    moron said:

story realms takes massive hours........n massive resources/craftables/cubits.

moron said:

people building alone can never achieve that.

i built a tale of seven hearts on my own...
  • How about a park for people to hang around
  • I am planning on making a huge story/adventure thing with my clan but still in the planning stage atm.
  • Can you guys stop bumping old threads?