Comments

• edited October 2018
    Spoiler:
    Recycling
  • oh wow
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    spam for karma. i like
  • Karma farmers...
  • How does he get karma from recycling the thread?
  • Mr. Shark said:

How does he get karma from recycling the thread?

You get karma from posting. Here he posted a useless thread to get karma.
  • edited October 2018
    Log_er said:

Karma farmers...

spam for karma. i like

Dudes, sorry if you guys thought that I was karma farming when I commented on my own discussion. I was just testing how the "spoiler" thingy works. so instead of trying it on other threads, I just tried it here. Sorry if I made you guys thought that I was karma farming xD
    Log_er said:

Mr. Shark said:

You get karma from posting. Here he posted a useless thread to get karma.
    And as you can see the date of when I posted this thread, it was on March 2016. And this thread was a long-long time ago, so Instead of creating a new thread, I will reuse this. And how can I earn karma when I recycle a thread? Is RECYCLING a thread will give you karma?

Okay, I apologize for the misunderstanding ;-;

Mr. Shark said:

Yeah, same bro. I'm thinking how does that work too ;-;
    xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well you got karma from posting recycling though xD
  • Well you got karma from posting recycling though xD

Yes, I got karma for COMMENTING "Recycling" not from POSTING the thread "RECYCLING". I repeat, this thread was not entitled "RECYCLING THIS" in year 2016 (Its 2018 already, man). This was an old thread and I thought about deleting all what's written in this thread (which I think was a boring topic) so I changed the title "RECYCLING THIS" (and also changed it to off-topic).

And yes, I admit, I do got karma when I commented RECYCLING in my OWN thread (even when I commented this comment just now, well, because I just want to prove a point and don't want anyone to misunderstood me as a 'Karma Farmer'. What would I do the Karma points anyway? meehhh).

Even if I tried to test the "spoiler" thingy and comment it in other threads, its still the same, I would still get karma -_- And if I remember it right, KARMA FARMING is when someone comments on threads or make threads continuosly. And I just commented in my own thread and poof! Someone's already accusing me of karma farming.

And I think this "RECYCLING" Thread turned into a "Karma Farming Debate" thread.

I said my piece, and I just hope that you guys (especially to those people that thought or accused me as a Karma Farmer) understood my point and my explanation. I'll leave it to you guys (and to those who will be able to read this too xD).

Didn't know that commenting on your own thread for testing something would be that much of a big deal. Anyways, have a good day everyone ^_^
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    kArMa fArMiNg
  • Karma e.e
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    people please knock it off... this is nothing like karma farming nor was that his intend. And if you paid attention to the content of this topic you would have known this.
  • scorto7 said:

people please knock it off... this is nothing like karma farming nor was that his intend. And if you paid attention to the content of this topic you would have known this.

We all like to joke around xD

Dudes, sorry if you guys thought that I was karma farming when I commented on my own discussion. I was just testing how the "spoiler" thingy works. so instead of trying it on other threads, I just tried it here. Sorry if I made you guys thought that I was karma farming xD

You can always use your wall :)
  • No spoilers don't work on walls and you weren't "joking" until Scorto said that
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 2018

No spoilers don't work on walls and you weren't "joking" until Scorto said that

Yes the function of the spoiler code does not work on walls. I thought it did. There's no need to put me down because of it. And I really was joking about karma farming. It doesn't really have a use.
    I don't know why it doesn't work on walls. It uses the code "div class="Spoiler" /div with the tag signs. The fact is that it's a div. There must be some kind of script to read it and transform it in discussions but not the user wall.
  • Try recycling recubes.