New crafting system

SarcoSarco Member
edited October 2018 in Bug Reports
Just wanted to say, since they are adding recipes to the anvils and workbenches you might want to say goodbye to the Cubic Learning Centre as there will be no point of it anymore @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It may be less useful over time for recipes but we may be able to modify it into a better tutorial on other aspects of the game, like mining etc..
  • So making it into like an ACTUAL learning centre where you learn about the game and stuff?
  • I think it will save me from having to leave the realm and find what I want to craft. Instead I can just look in the anvil and bam.
  • It may be less useful over time for recipes but we may be able to modify it into a better tutorial on other aspects of the game, like mining etc..

Finally, it’s been a long time comin’
  • It may be less useful over time for recipes but we may be able to modify it into a better tutorial on other aspects of the game, like mining etc..

I use the Cubic learning Center daily, there are still crafting recepies that couldn't be accesed from workbenches and anvills. I honestly liked the original more. sad to see it go.

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Azsimuth said:

It may be less useful over time for recipes but we may be able to modify it into a better tutorial on other aspects of the game, like mining etc..

I use the Cubic learning Center daily, there are still crafting recepies that couldn't be accesed from workbenches and anvills. I honestly liked the original more. sad to see it go.

You can still craft from the original workbench just as before and there is also a new workbench that functions the same way as the original. So even when the original workbench changes how it works, there is another one in it's place to use as the original one did(does).