Can flags be items?

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited March 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I know this would please a lot of players, and you would even be able to switch out flags. To put on, maybe there would be a new outfit spot.
@SirKewberth

Comments

• Bump
  • great deco for race tracks
  • Noooo.
    The flag items you buy to go on your username.
  • great deco for race tracks

Aalol xD

+1
  • I don't see the need of this but why not ±0
  • I don't want them to be physical items :/
    It would make it not really... Special
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited October 2018
    Sarco said:

I don't want them to be physical items :/
    It would make it not really... Special

They could be non-tradeable items. That would work fine. I think the purpose of making them items is that they can be interchangeable (i.e. If you want to swap from the smiley flag to the frown flag, then back to the smiley flag, you only have to buy the two flags instead of 3).

+1
  • I have bought a bone flag, scuba flag, and smiley flag...
    This is a huge waste of c, as I could just swap out instead of trashing my old flag.
  • I think they should be tradeable, and then you wouldn't have to waste so much c buying them from the c store, you could just buy one from another player. +1
  • +1
  • I do believe if they added a new slot for flags. Then flags would be tradeable.. which means.. that if a bone flag is 30k then people can sell it cheaper for 27k. Cats and dogs are 10k in store but are 2k-3,5k Hprroble idea -1
  • +0.5 Make it untradeable like the starter deed. It sucks to buy a flag, then trash that flag to get a new one. But it would be a pain to carry them around (as putting them in chests could be a way to sell them)
  • DaDoggy said:

+0.5 Make it untradeable like the starter deed. It sucks to buy a flag, then trash that flag to get a new one. But it would be a pain to carry them around (as putting them in chests could be a way to sell them)

This is kinda the idea I was going for.
    I have bought a few flags, and I wish they didn't just get trashed if I replaced it.
    The item being like the starter deed is a good idea.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

DaDoggy said:

+0.5 Make it untradeable like the starter deed. It sucks to buy a flag, then trash that flag to get a new one. But it would be a pain to carry them around (as putting them in chests could be a way to sell them)

I have bought a few flags, and I wish they didn't just get trashed if I replaced it.
    But you can trade the starter deed still. :v
  • U said:

DaDoggy said:

If I own 5 flags, I don't want 5 inventory spots used up 24/7 by the flags, i would like to put them in a chest or something. if they were 100% untradable, I would have "5" spots wasted.

U said:

DaDoggy said:

If I own 5 flags, I don't want 5 inventory spots used up 24/7 by the flags, i would like to put them in a chest or something. if they were 100% untradable, I would have "5" spots wasted.
    It would take some programming to allow them to be put in chests but not be taken by other players.
  • U said:

U said:

DaDoggy said:

It would take some programming to allow them to be put in chests but not be taken by other players.
    or maybe a flag inventory XD

U said:

U said:

DaDoggy said:

or maybe a flag inventory XD
    Or just make them tradeable instead of extra work on top of the extra work lol.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited March 2019
    Place them in the profile section with on off switches like font perks
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2019
    +1
    50c to clear them ? plz no

or maybe flag decorations :)
  • lucaaa795 said:

Place them in the profile section with on off switches like font perks

+1 like an extra tab in the profile like the offline mode part:
    the jollyroger on/off