Cubic Castles Wiki

I've been looking for the price of Duck Cap's online, and came across the wiki. And oh boy, save up the wigs because they are apparently "very rare??' lol this needs updating.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Items used to have rarity’s on the official website. But, eventually the rarity’s became incorrect. Technically though, the wiki isn’t wrong.
  • The wiki information about rarities come from, as U stated, the official website. However, some of them aren't shown on the website : for instance : Valentine Wings aren't common at all, but shown as common on the website. So for the elder items, the rarities come from the clothes page. But for the new items, we focus our thoughts on the decriptions set by the developers in game :)
  • U said:

Items used to have rarity’s on the official website. But, eventually the rarity’s became incorrect. Technically though, the wiki isn’t wrong.

I'm just so confused... I'll... just roll with it...

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018
    *jupiter* said:

U said:

Btw, nothing is fake. The displayed rarity isn't showing the amount you can find in the whole game, but the drop rate when buying the related pack..
  • *jupiter* said:

U said:

Btw, nothing is fake. The displayed rarity isn't showing the amount you can find in the whole game, but the drop rate when buying the related pack..
    So what I am getting is how much the price will drop, making it "common" or "rare?" in the pack itself?
  • *jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

U said:

So what I am getting is how much the price will drop, making it "common" or "rare?" in the pack itself?
    You're mixing things ^^

The rarity shown either on the website or the wiki is the rarity to drop that item while buying the related pack.

For instance, if a hat has 5% chance to drop while buying the Halloween pack, it will be displayed as very Rare. However it does not mean the price will be high or low, that's just the drop rate :)
  • *jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

U said:

You're mixing things ^^

The rarity shown either on the website or the wiki is the rarity to drop that item while buying the related pack.

For instance, if a hat has 5% chance to drop while buying the Halloween pack, it will be displayed as very Rare. However it does not mean the price will be high or low, that's just the drop rate :)
    You mean drop the item, like remove it from the packs? Or the price of the item to drop? Sorry xD
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2018
    *jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

U said:

You're mixing things ^^

You mean drop the item, like remove it from the packs? Or the price of the item to drop? Sorry xD
    Oh, the drop rate is the chances you can get that item ^^

Drop an item means getting it :)
  • *jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

*jupiter* said:

U said:

You're mixing things ^^

Oh, the drop rate is the chances you can get that item ^^

Drop an item means getting it :)
    OH I understand. Sorry there! Thanks ;D