Good and downsides of the Community at the moment

Discuss here about the good and bad stuff happening in cubic castles. About mods, toxicity, trades, and so on about the community

Comments

• LateCom said:

player count is low.

This.
  • I don't really mind people swearing, as long as they're not using the holla system to do so :P
    One problem I have is all the old pack items that haven't returned will cease to exit soon as the people with them items will have of left the game
  • The problem isn't enough mods its not going to be like they cuss and its going to be an insta ban this wont happen even with more mods its up to others to help turn them in if you have a problem with it.
  • items returning in packs and not staying rare
  • Shaming anyone in the hollas "e.g. X is a scammer" should be taken more seriously since it promotes name-calling and bullying. Because the one hollaed could jolly well be abusing his holla to shame an innocent person. Even if someone was a scammer, they should be protected from mob-lynching/bullying; why else would mods keep mutes and bans private?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited October 2018
    -The community still is alive and growing, players interacting and having fun despite the downsides.

-Builds! The builds that the community make are astonishing and shows some of the capabilities this game has

- Packs! Even if the they can be frustrating at times, the thrill of not knowing what you are gonna get is enough to be exciting!

- The developers still manage to push updates, even if they lost 1 of them! And the updates are very enjoyable and create A LOT of hype!

- Some members of the community not striving to have cubits or rare items and instead BEG or even THREATEN to report the player if not willing to donate

- Scams. Especially the ones that subtle and not noticeable right away.

- Discontinued items being "lost" when the player who has it quits.

- The game is growing, but imo, the rate of which the newbies are starting is not enough to counteract the rate of older players quitting.

- Rules are not explained in a way to make players really understand. No one wants to read through a really long wall of text.

-Though less prominent now, bugs can be really annoying once it happens to you.

- People ripping other people off, mostly in vend shops. I understand that you have your own opinion of the prices, but please, do NOT try to overdo it nor force other people to think that this is standard price.

- Ripping people off in "grey zone" games. Most annoying and damaging are the ones that have second lives or some kind of payment to enter or to get to an advanced part. Some tend to promise rares at the end, but once you pay and reach the end, it's too late.

-Some people are insensitive; likewise some people are also TOO sensitive that they make a small problem into a big one (holla fights)

- Public shaming, may it be in hollas or through interactions.

Sorry if I hurt anyone, and I know I may have commited some of these...
  • Shaming anyone in the hollas "e.g. X is a scammer" should be taken more seriously since it promotes name-calling and bullying. Because the one hollaed could jolly well be abusing his holla to shame an innocent person. Even if someone was a scammer, they should be protected from mob-lynching/bullying; why else would mods keep mutes and bans private?

I agree with you. I keep on seeing scam reports using hollas every day. Just use the report button,it's there for a reason. It's really stupid when people think that the report button is useless. That's because you don't use proof or enough information!

Also,moderators mute people because of holla reporting or swearing/rude words. This gets more and more minutes every time you have more mutes.

Anyways,my theory is to why people break the rules is:
    Maybe people don't read the rules.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Everything is fine

• gdog said:

Everything is fine

poor house
  • gdog said:

Everything is fine

Everything looks perfectly fine to me
  • gdog said:

Everything is fine

I didn't even notice the flames. The dog entranced me in the picture. ALTHOUGH, it looks like the Paper Mario house if any of you out there know of it. Mario and Luigi must have burned in the fire :/

Poor Peach

I agree with you. I keep on seeing scam reports using hollas every day. Just use the report button,it's there for a reason. It's really stupid when people think that the report button is useless. That's because you don't use proof or enough information!

Also,moderators mute people because of holla reporting or swearing/rude words. This gets more and more minutes every time you have more mutes.

Well, in my opinion, the in game report button does not work as they say you need prof of the scam which you cannot provide in the in game report button. However with the correct infomation and screenshots I do believe the cubic castles support works..
  • Sarco said:

Shaming anyone in the hollas "e.g. X is a scammer" should be taken more seriously since it promotes name-calling and bullying. Because the one hollaed could jolly well be abusing his holla to shame an innocent person. Even if someone was a scammer, they should be protected from mob-lynching/bullying; why else would mods keep mutes and bans private?

Well, in my opinion, the in game report button does not work as they say you need prof of the scam which you cannot provide in the in game report button. However with the correct infomation and screenshots I do believe the cubic castles support works..
    That’s all true. Holla-shaming is even more useless than the report button, so i’m not sure why people do it. I mean, you waste 500c when you could have texted your friends and others for free